• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 77 of 78 ... 72 75 76 77 78

Thread: Mt5Player trading journal

1. #761 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,719 Times in 2,742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mt5Player     
      Hello guys today is the first day for week but now I see the movement of some pairs there is very big moment in some pear I see the moment for gold now gold is moving to down with big volatility and I also see the gap for GBP USD.....
      I see the movement of European dollar against US Dollar I hope now this pair is moving to down for price correction but I strongly hope for its again bullish movement because in daily time frame there is very good setup for bullish and I hope for it's more in strong position show me waiting for London and New York session then I will take any decision for trade please share your own analysis about Euro USD.....
      Good morning friend you are absolutely right And you have given treatment about , then I do Agree with me exactly which will go up The euro every day, we send it up which Can be a good profit So friend, I think you should give it to your trains from above

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Heals for this useful post.

Mt5Player (02-03-2020), XXXTentacion (02-03-2020)

3. #762 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,599 Times in 1,036 Posts

Hello guys today is the first day for week but now I see the movement of some pairs there is very big moment in some pear I see the moment for gold now gold is moving to down with big volatility and I also see the gap for GBP USD.....
      I see the movement of European dollar against US Dollar I hope now this pair is moving to down for price correction but I strongly hope for its again bullish movement because in daily time frame there is very good setup for bullish and I hope for it's more in strong position show me waiting for London and New York session then I will take any decision for trade please share your own analysis about Euro USD.....
      Today market give surprise to all of us as we all were not expecting this type of opening and this type of Movement in all currency pairs are in gold and silver metal but as you said gold is declining and gbpusd open with a big gap and about Euro USD I was expecting that price will move in up direction but it is also going down and yes I am agree with you that after correction completion euro against United State dollar will move up side so in my analysis I will suggest for a long trade at this currency pair

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

5. #763 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,409 Times in 903 Posts

Assalamualaikum MP5 player how is your trading today today is the first day of trading and everyone is taking part with new planning and analysis. I am agree with your point of view, now Eurousd is trading at 1.108 if it is rejected by this level then it move to back upper side and continue its direction in bullish side according to my point of you it will continue its bullish Trend from this price so buy trade opportunities best for buyers to get good profit have a nice day with nice trading hope for best next in the market.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to ASIMANOREEN for this useful post.

7. #764 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Daily technical analysis for EUR / USD - EURUSD 2/3/2020
      The expected trading range for today is between 1.1062 support level and 1.1119 resistance level
      Expected trend for today: Buy
      Technical indicators for a 4-hour window
      RSI 14 Purchase
      MACD 12,26 purchase
      ADX 14 Purchase
      Williams% R purchase surplus
      CCI 14 Purchase
      ATR 14 is more volatile
      Moving rates within a 4-hour time frame
      MA200
      Streamlined sale
      Exponential sale
      MA100
      Streamlined sale
      Exponential purchase
      MA50
      Streamlined purchase
      Exponential purchase

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to lebouziramzi for this useful post.

Mt5Player (02-03-2020), Unregistered (1), XXXTentacion (02-03-2020)

9. #765 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,551 Times in 765 Posts

in previous chart of eur usd it move between price 1.1082 and 1.1000 and last Friday it close in same price 1.1085 and today it move down and if it close down today then its next target at 1.1000 at daily time frame analyses

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to merishkhan for this useful post.

Mt5Player (02-03-2020), Unregistered (1)

11. #766 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,749 Times in 1,238 Posts

Default Analysis for gold

Hello my all friends welcome back again now I am sharing my analysis about yellow matter when early in the morning I open my MT4 then I see here a big falling position of gold in my opinion now gold is in strongly bearish pressure and I hope it will go more in down position......
      now gold is struggling to making a bearish engulfing candle in daily time frame and I strongly hope it will soon touch to the support area for 1572 and then it will make a new setup if it will break this support area then it will go to touch the next area for 1550 and if it make a bullish set up then it will again touch to the previous resistance
      Attached Images  

12. The following 8 users say Thank You to Mt5Player for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-03-2020), forexguy9 (02-03-2020), HappyLife (02-03-2020), HarleyQuinn (02-03-2020), Mian gee (02-03-2020), Unregistered (2), XXXTentacion (02-03-2020)

13. #767 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,726 Posts

Hello my all friends welcome back again now I am sharing my analysis about yellow matter when early in the morning I open my MT4 then I see here a big falling position of gold in my opinion now gold is in strongly bearish pressure and I hope it will go more in down position......
      now gold is struggling to making a bearish engulfing candle in daily time frame and I strongly hope it will soon touch to the support area for 1572 and then it will make a new setup if it will break this support area then it will go to touch the next area for 1550 and if it make a bullish set up then it will again touch to the previous resistance
      dear mate, Your analysis is good and i have find more information though it.Yes,Gold still remain Bullish on coming week and we can expect of support level may break and is start to raise more up. If the trend will clear,i will bough gold from its lower low level. Good luck for all

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

HarleyQuinn (02-03-2020), Mt5Player (02-03-2020), XXXTentacion (02-03-2020)

15. #768 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      150 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,695 Times in 985 Posts

Hello dese fellow trader what's a joke you said early today seen the gold felling position what's a one will but the gold today earlier its big upward gap open first then after that it take landed and now everything's is controlled the selkers and selkers is full of haiviky pressured at the gold .
      Harley's Quinn

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to HarleyQuinn for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-03-2020), Mt5Player (02-03-2020), XXXTentacion (02-03-2020)

17. #769 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,580 Times in 2,239 Posts

yes dear I also think so gold will goes to uptrend I am already on the buy side on of my entry is from 1193 & second one is from 1226 and tp is 1250 hope the tp will be hitted soon

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-03-2020), HarleyQuinn (02-03-2020)

19. #770 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      438 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,240 Times in 3,474 Posts

Today's analysis of the most volatile movements is likely today starting between 4 pm to 8.30 pm, the last day of the week is likely to continue the movement of the BULLISH pair GBP - USD .The H1 chart shows a continuation flag pattern, which if it breaks above will probably continue the movement of GBP - USD up to the 1.31500 area.
      Short-term descending movement is possible in the range 1.3075 - 1.3055. A break of the last value will cause a deep correction. Here, the target is at the point 1.3026. This level is support for the peak point. The main trend is the formation of a potential for an upward cycle of January 30 Trading recommendations: Buy: 1.3118 Take profit: 1.3157 Buy: 1.3160 ​​Take profit: 1.3210 Sell: 1.3075 Take profit: 1.3055 Sell: 1.3053 Take profit: 1.3026

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mehak48 For This Useful Post:

HappyLife (02-03-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 77 of 78 ... 72 75 76 77 78