• Reply to thread
    Page 156 of 156 ... 151 154 155 156
    Results 1,551 to 1,555 of 1555

Thread: Akram6550 journel

1. #1551 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,597 Times in 833 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Akram6550     
      I hope you are fine and I have heard that the market will be closed tomorrow and all the couples will not be able to do any movement. But there are some pairs that will run the market but most of the market will be closed. And if you want to know about Silver, then you buy Silver, then it gives you good profit because Silver will try to move from your system to the area.
      Hello my dear friend about GBPUSD, if you want to get good analytics, then I think it is very low which is trying to grow and it can come down very soon. Dear sir, if you have more about GBPUSD, then you should use your lemon if you have more than analai then you can be successful in it.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

I hope that all the members will be fine and good afternoon to all And I want to share my knowledge about Cold And the gold is very slow moving You can see the current level of gold this time 15 75 And according to me, if the rate of gold increases, then its next target will be 1584. And can be a good opportunity and profitable for buyers
      Hello my dear friend, if you have an analysis about GBPUSD then you should share it so that you too can succeed in it. That's why you should not bring too much about GBPUSD. Narrow if you work by giving away about GBPUSD, you will definitely succeed. All members should have rules about GBPUSD so that every member succeeds in it. And we should have more experience about gold too

2. #1552 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

DEEP Thinker 33 is a glorious beacon of light DEEP Thinker 33 is a glorious beacon of light DEEP Thinker 33 is a glorious beacon of light DEEP Thinker 33 is a glorious beacon of light DEEP Thinker 33 is a glorious beacon of light DEEP Thinker 33's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I hope you are fine and I have heard that the market will be closed tomorrow and all the couples will not be able to do any movement. But there are some pairs that will run the market but most of the market will be closed. And if you want to know about Silver, then you buy Silver, then it gives you good profit because Silver will try to move from your system to the area.
      My friend what you said about silver is that it will go up but I guess it will come down Why Silver Follows Gold And You Can See Gold How High It Has Gone So obviously silver will also stand up because it follows this silver And I guess gold will still be very high and I think that when the market is open, It will come down And will come down along Silver Beach

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DEEP Thinker 33 For This Useful Post:

Pops (Yesterday)

4. #1553 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      332 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,183 Times in 1,320 Posts

But i am thinking about selling on silver because i think that gold will jump in the down side and silver follows gold while moving so that silver also can move to down side but i am not sure it is just my thinking and thank you for your information that tomorrow market closed i was not knew anything abut the market closing.Happy trading.

5. #1554 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

USAboy2 has a spectacular aura about USAboy2 has a spectacular aura about USAboy2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my dear friends, what you said about silver is your right And I think Silver is now standing very high and its next target is below Silver follows Gold and Gold is still standing very high and will also be up And if the market is open then gold will be down and silver will also come down with it.

6. #1555 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Paro12 is just really nice Paro12 is just really nice Paro12 is just really nice Paro12 is just really nice Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalam Walekum I wish that you guys will be perfectly fine and today was a holiday and today was also the last day of holiday and we enjoyed a lot with our family today And let me tell you that according to me the salwar patient will go upstairs because silver and Gold do not face together and I think both Gold and Silver will go to the kitchen And will be very good for sellers and I should apply as soon as possible Thanks Everybody Akram 6550

Reply to thread
    Page 156 of 156 ... 151 154 155 156