• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Try something new every time

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,246 Times in 2,001 Posts

Default Try something new every time

Friend, I want to say an important thing to you, when you have become interested in something, then you should try to do more than that and try something new. Where your knowledge ends and you try to increase your knowledge from the same knowledge again, which others cannot do, try to do the same. In this, your knowledge will increase and you will become expert in every difficult task which the other will not be able to do, you can deal with settling the same. Show something that everyone would consult with you thank you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

Sunnyleone (12-30-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heals     
      Friend, I want to say an important thing to you, when you have become interested in something, then you should try to do more than that and try something new. Where your knowledge ends and you try to increase your knowledge from the same knowledge again, which others cannot do, try to do the same. In this, your knowledge will increase and you will become expert in every difficult task which the other will not be able to do, you can deal with settling the same. Show something that everyone would consult with you thank you
      Hy Heals i hope you good.
      My dear friend, I agree with you that if we increase our knowledge in forex then only we will become successful and expert in it. If we just keep working in it while sleeping and don't even think about gaining experience and knowledge then how will we be able to succeed in Forex We should give a chance to learn something new all the time and always try to learn something new, only then our experience and knowledge will increase.
      ۔SUNNYLEONE TRADING JOURNAL۔ VISTI AND GET ENOUGH ANALYSIS ABOUT MATEL OIL AND CURRENCY

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnyleone For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread