• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: The market is a sea

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,622 Times in 2,192 Posts

Default The market is a sea

Hello dear friends how are you hope you will be ok i would like to ask you tomorrow that one thing you must know is that the sea is something the waves do not know anything about and The clerk has done the same to us. Just like the sea kept coming. It was unknown what direction the believers would go. Have your kids wash your account and some make a good profitWhat do you want to say about it?

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Hi dear friends how are you i do you all will be fine i say that this time toomer did not know anything i want to tell you guys who try to open the mix up next So you should and should not do well before the market is ready for youShould be a trade opener because if you don't do this then you can still fail this time. It is better that you can use your damwork. You can also advise your senior. If you do not, It would be very difficult for a teacher to do his homework and do his homework as a student.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Heals for this useful post.

Azh786 (11-30-2019), BhaiISBack (12-21-2019), Sunnyleone (12-30-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Twisted

Azh786 has much to be proud of Azh786 has much to be proud of Azh786 has much to be proud of Azh786 has much to be proud of Azh786 has much to be proud of Azh786 has much to be proud of Azh786 has much to be proud of Azh786 has much to be proud of Azh786 has much to be proud of Azh786 has much to be proud of Azh786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      217 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,467 Times in 621 Posts

Yes, you are rightly speaking, the forex market which is the biggest market, and you are speaking in the sea, I say that it is bigger than the sea, in which a lot of people from all over the world come who make their money whatever it is. If someone walks with a proper way, then there is no harm for him.And any person who comes to the market bigger than sea goes only by getting rich, he understands it properly, then it is successful, there are many people can meet you he can lead you.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,086 Times in 557 Posts

Dear brother, you have said absolutely good that today the market will make a very good moment You people should do more and more Jain trading today because if you are promoting this day then You can get lost and you can also get a good profit because the market will make a very good moment today. If you consider me as your people, then you can plant more trees to the left.

5. #4 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,403 Times in 383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heals     
      Hello dear friends how are you hope you will be ok i would like to ask you tomorrow that one thing you must know is that the sea is something the waves do not know anything about and The clerk has done the same to us. Just like the sea kept coming. It was unknown what direction the believers would go. Have your kids wash your account and some make a good profitWhat do you want to say about it?

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Hi dear friends how are you i do you all will be fine i say that this time toomer did not know anything i want to tell you guys who try to open the mix up next So you should and should not do well before the market is ready for youShould be a trade opener because if you don't do this then you can still fail this time. It is better that you can use your damwork. You can also advise your senior. If you do not, It would be very difficult for a teacher to do his homework and do his homework as a student.

hello my dear brother the forex advertise which is the greatest market, and you are talking in the ocean, I state that it is greater than the ocean, in which many individuals from everywhere throughout the world come who profit whatever it is. On the off chance that somebody strolls with a legitimate way, at that point there is no mischief for him.And any individual who goes to the market greater than ocean goes just by getting rich, he comprehends it appropriately, at that point it is effective, there are numerous individuals can meet you he can lead you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BhaiISBack For This Useful Post:

Sunnyleone (12-30-2019)

7. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heals     

Hy Heals i hope you good.My dear friend, I agree with you that the market is a sea. Because it only comes down like sea water and sometimes goes up.Just as the sea water sometimes goes down and sometimes goes up, the conversation also goes up and down sometimes. If we have to understand the market Kaimur, then we should first go through the knowledge of candles and indicators.
      Sunny trading journal .visit and get enough analysis about matels and currencies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnyleone For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

9. #6 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Market is like sea there is no doubt. but the metrologist department have sufficient knowledge and prediction about the sea. The flow of of seawater directly affiliated with the the moon's light.
      Similarly Forex exchange is also a very vast market. Same directly connected with candlesticks. So we have to understand the theory of candlesticks for this business.

Reply to thread