Reply to thread
Page 416 of 427 411 414 415 416 417 418 421
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4270

Thread: Ikhlas - Trading Journal

1. #4151 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Jackman has a reputation beyond repute Jackman has a reputation beyond repute Jackman has a reputation beyond repute Jackman has a reputation beyond repute Jackman has a reputation beyond repute Jackman has a reputation beyond repute Jackman has a reputation beyond repute Jackman has a reputation beyond repute Jackman has a reputation beyond repute Jackman has a reputation beyond repute Jackman has a reputation beyond repute Jackman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    560 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,678 Times in 1,064 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikhlas     
    I was close my gold deal and again open a silver position now i have got $65. From my positions .according to my analysis the SiLVER market will experience a strengthening, so we are the same in analyzing the market, and open buy is very appropriate, for the target we can put take profit in the closest resistance area, use capital that if incurred losses do not need to be bad for us, and don't forget to always ask for good management money so that our accounts remain safe, hopefully we can always analyze the market well and can get the profit according to our targets
    Yes dear you are absolutely right silver moved to continuously bullish momentum and buyers enter in market to getting use good strategy management and reduce our risk and gain profit silver give good profit when you have good knowledge and skills about trading then you will achieve success and earning good profit.

2. 2 users say Thank You to Jackman for this useful post.

Ikhlas (20-10-2020)

3. #4152 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

saba63 is a splendid one to behold saba63 is a splendid one to behold saba63 is a splendid one to behold saba63 is a splendid one to behold saba63 is a splendid one to behold saba63 is a splendid one to behold saba63's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good night all. today i became a new member in this mt5 forum. I hope here I find a lot of knowledge and useful for my trading. hopefully we can all produce consistent profits.

This time I tried to analyze the gbpusd currency. according to what I see prices are now in a strong enough support where prices will reverse direction and strengthen. but there is currently no confirmation to continue up. so the target remains up and then down again becomes a bearish trend.

Attachment 162509
    We used just moving average tolls by the h4 that is good but this one technical toll is not good for the judgment for the true trend with we used different more technical tolls like a RSI or alligator's or the Bollinger band is also good am Owen used the Bollinger band ,well the united state dollar against the swicc France is al most the best trend is sage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to saba63 For This Useful Post:

Ikhlas (20-10-2020)

5. #4153 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    235 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,568 Times in 725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Good night all. today i became a new member in this mt5 forum. I hope here I find a lot of knowledge and useful for my trading. hopefully we can all produce consistent profits.

This time I tried to analyze the gbpusd currency. according to what I see prices are now in a strong enough support where prices will reverse direction and strengthen. but there is currently no confirmation to continue up. so the target remains up and then down again becomes a bearish trend.

Attachment 162509
    dear mates GBPUSD overall shows bullish movement and upward trend this day it will goes strong bullish,average directional movement,custom moving averages and bollinger bands showing good signals for bullish movement related strength index also showing good signs so in my view this pair will goes bullish upcoming days of week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rimi918 For This Useful Post:

Ikhlas (20-10-2020)

7. #4154 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Shafique550 is a name known to all Shafique550 is a name known to all Shafique550 is a name known to all Shafique550 is a name known to all Shafique550 is a name known to all Shafique550 is a name known to all Shafique550's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I was close my gold deal and again open a silver position now i have got $65. From my positions .according to my analysis the SiLVER market will experience a strengthening, so we are the same in analyzing the market, and open buy is very appropriate, for the target we can put take profit in the closest resistance area, use capital that if incurred losses do not need to be bad for us, and don't forget to always ask for good management money so that our accounts remain safe, hopefully we can always analyze the market well and can get the profit according to our targets

Dear trader silver is going to upward side. It is good opportunity for buying side.According to technical analysis it will be move upward direction. Present chart analysis is 24.70 and next target will be 25.71.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shafique550 For This Useful Post:

Ikhlas (20-10-2020)

9. #4155 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3329 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,003 Times in 4,082 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Wow that is a very big amount of profit you have made with silver and you got the right market Trend and took the highest risk level and now we can see that silver prices moving over to 4.81 and that is a very big amount of profit so congratulation once again. I am really expecting that silver will cross 25.00 soon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to global20 For This Useful Post:

Ikhlas (20-10-2020)

11. #4156 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Jf-17 thunder is a jewel in the rough Jf-17 thunder is a jewel in the rough Jf-17 thunder is a jewel in the rough Jf-17 thunder's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    135 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello how are you dear? As you share your analysis i am strongly agree with you this will move according to your perception and gives you good profit but there is one condition that you should hold your trade for long time. i am hope full that as market is moving in correction pattern it will move accordingly. Thanks for sharing your opinion for good profit

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jf-17 thunder For This Useful Post:

Ikhlas (20-10-2020)

13. #4157 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1450 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,884 Times in 4,273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Sorry for that yesterday I was not share withdraw with you guys but now I want to share with you that I have receive my withdrawn from Instaforex Broker a lot of Thanks to Instaforex for this favour.but now I a doing plan for trading for choose currency lot or entry limit.It seems that today everyone busy with the gold metal, last night we have seen a massive movements from gold metal to bearish trend but right now the price of gold metal looks pulling back its price to bullish trend, and due to the USD Index, right now i am looking forward here a potential buying chances with gold metal which should be trading near to $1980 price level shortly.
    Attached Images    

14. #4158 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2799 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,741 Times in 5,699 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Sorry for that yesterday I was not share withdraw with you guys but now I want to share with you that I have receive my withdrawn from Instaforex Broker a lot of Thanks to Instaforex for this favour.but now I a doing plan for trading for choose currency lot or entry limit.It seems that today everyone busy with the gold metal, last night we have seen a massive movements from gold metal to bearish trend but right now the price of gold metal looks pulling back its price to bullish trend, and due to the USD Index, right now i am looking forward here a potential buying chances with gold metal which should be trading near to $1980 price level shortly.
    Gold metal showed good bullish movement and it successfully passed the frist day of market opening. It will touch 1950 dollar and that's why it is moving in the upper position and reached good position in the upper side. In this week gold will be more bullish so that my opinion about this pair is clearly buying. So best wishes for you dear friend.

15. 9 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

amiron56 (20-10-2020), Ikhlas (20-10-2020), Sid007 (21-10-2020), surferrider (20-10-2020), Unehis (20-10-2020)

16. #4159 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12222 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,776 Times in 16,699 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 13
    Greeting and good morning mate,
    most congratulations for your good trading as well as receiving your withdrawal. You have explained the gold price nicely. I see the the price coming down meeting the hourly 200 MA line. But the price is very close to the uptrend line from where the price will get help to climb up. Stochastic give us buying analysis so this is confusing to me to trade the gold so we should wait to get clear entry.
    Set a goal and try to get there

17. 4 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Ikhlas (20-10-2020), Sid007 (21-10-2020), surferrider (20-10-2020), tradingforex (20-10-2020)

18. #4160 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1628 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,194 Times in 4,795 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Gold previously rose but then fell strongly, currently the price is moving below the daily pivot point level which is at the price of 1908.13, so the current trading option is to sell with the target located at support one today at 1894.19, so hopefully helpful.
    Latest Update: My trading journal

19. 3 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

Ikhlas (21-10-2020), Sid007 (21-10-2020), surferrider (20-10-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 416 of 427 411 414 415 416 417 418 421

Subscribed to this Thread : 20