• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 28 of 28 ... 23 26 27 28

Thread: Ikhlas - Trading Journal

1. #271 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Shehroz khan has much to be proud of Shehroz khan has much to be proud of Shehroz khan has much to be proud of Shehroz khan has much to be proud of Shehroz khan has much to be proud of Shehroz khan has much to be proud of Shehroz khan has much to be proud of Shehroz khan has much to be proud of Shehroz khan has much to be proud of Shehroz khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      169 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,163 Times in 465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ikhlas     
      Analysis for H4 audus

audusd next week will still have the potential to make a decline because it looks price can break the previous support. and this is an indication that the bearish trend returned to the market. so the opportunity to sell is still very large. certainly every transaction must always use a stop loss so that if the desired price does not match the analysis can be minimized losses.

Attachment 167900
      Yes you have good analysis about this pair and I am agree with you about analysis this year also make analysis of this year and my knowledge and experience my analyses telling me that in this pair bearish pattern will be obseved so let see where our analysis will go.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shehroz khan For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Yesterday)

3. #272 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Hot

Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Analysis for H4 audus

audusd next week will still have the potential to make a decline because it looks price can break the previous support. and this is an indication that the bearish trend returned to the market. so the opportunity to sell is still very large. certainly every transaction must always use a stop loss so that if the desired price does not match the analysis can be minimized losses.

Attachment 167900
      My dear friend, I hope you are fine and have shared your knowledge and attachment with us about audusd And its current level of audusd is 0.6877 And it has dropped its rate very much, according to me it will try to go up There are two resistance areas of audusd one is 0.6910 and the other is 0.6940 And according to me, you have a good chance of buying A, he may trend you from the top even after the market is on.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Apnatrader For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Yesterday)

5. #273 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Manoo1010 is a splendid one to behold Manoo1010 is a splendid one to behold Manoo1010 is a splendid one to behold Manoo1010 is a splendid one to behold Manoo1010 is a splendid one to behold Manoo1010 is a splendid one to behold Manoo1010 is a splendid one to behold Manoo1010 is a splendid one to behold Manoo1010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Analysis for H4 audus

Attachment 167900
      Dear mt5 mates i hope you will be fine and enjoying last movement of weekend with lots of fun i have read your post i am strongly agree with your analysis your analysis always helpful for future trading i hope you will continue to share your experience and analysis with all forex members thanks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Manoo1010 For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Yesterday)

7. #274 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1336 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,974 Times in 4,144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aafi555     
      AUD USD trend is goes to BEARISH mode because the this is much time is in the buying and now it,s time to coming Very lowest Downly and my CHART with some indicator,s are shown this is that it w,ll be making the selling and this is good opportunity for us on it and if any body want to trade then trade on it in the selling.Otherwise that Opportunity are never comes again and again for the profit,s ....
      Hi my dear friend good evening. How are you? i think that you are very well and nice. now i am very fine. dear mate I am totally agree with you, your trading knowledge and experience are very good nice and positive, In my point of view according to my analysis is the currency pairs usdcad is very strongly bearish movement and will touch target 1.30277 price so my dear mate sell entry better for tomorrow and making a good profit.

8. #275 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      340 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,551 Times in 1,451 Posts

Analysis for H4 audus

Attachment 167900
      Everyone should share their knowledge and experience in it because if they work in it by sharing knowledge and balance,
      then they can be absolutely successful.
      Open feeds along the line because if they do not share well,
      a good reward can be found

9. #276 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Devilish

anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      392 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,362 Times in 935 Posts

Analysis for H4 audus

Attachment 167900
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading for a student I also agree with you guys I think it will be a breaish trend

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anum555 For This Useful Post:

hanif110 (Yesterday)

11. #277 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

manad will become famous soon enough manad will become famous soon enough manad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Analysis for H4 audus

Attachment 167900
      Hello ikhlas , the AUD/USD has reached now a very strong support level .breaking that level means that the price will fall to low levels and bouncing from that level means the pair will continue raising next week to very high level . thank you for sharing with us your personal analyse

Reply to thread
    Page 28 of 28 ... 23 26 27 28