• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 93 of 116 ... 88 91 92 93 94 95 98 ...

Thread: Sunnyleone trading journal

1. #921 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,370 Times in 1,943 Posts

Hy guys
      We all know that the Pakistan government has closed all shops and city A because it has done the Coronavirus Nath end for the sake of protecting Pakistan. And we should also remain separate in every way and should not be angry with anyone and should never live in harmony with anyone and always protect ourselves.

Technical analysis of XAU/USD
      This is also a gold, so in my opinion, it is doing her activities in the selling trend today, because she had moved upwards two or three days ago, it is coming down.According to XAU/USD Indicator RSI and 200 (SMA) now it will start to move downwards And it has broken too much Pips and has come down and I think its last level almost will be 1600 and it will touch it .
      Attached Images  
      Sunny Trading Journal

Best answer contest prize section.

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to Sunnyleone for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-26-2020), ayan555 (03-25-2020), Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), Heals (03-25-2020), Honey Bee (03-26-2020), Mahnoor jee (03-25-2020), Malik irfan (03-26-2020), tender (03-25-2020), Unregistered (4)

3. #922 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      205 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,282 Times in 1,269 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyleone     
      Hy guys
      We all know that the Pakistan government has closed all shops and city A because it has done the Coronavirus Nath end for the sake of protecting Pakistan. And we should also remain separate in every way and should not be angry with anyone and should never live in harmony with anyone and always protect ourselves.

This is also a gold, so in my opinion, it is doing her activities in the selling trend today, because she had moved upwards two or three days ago, it is coming down.According to XAU/USD Indicator RSI and 200 (SMA) now it will start to move downwards And it has broken too much Pips and has come down and I think its last level almost will be 1600 and it will touch it .
      I like your post and analysis on gold. Today gold is showing some support on down trend and at this time it is reached at the value of 1603 from the value of 1637 and already it reached at the value of 1594 and yesterday it went too much up and it went from the value of 1555 and reached at the value of 1635 so it's a good sign that gold is showing some support to down trend today and I hope that it will remain bearish today as well in the later part of the day and I hope that it will go down below the value of at least 1550. Wishing you best of luck and keep remain in touch with forex market for better updates and analysis.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mahnoor jee for this useful post.

Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), Mian gee (03-25-2020), Unregistered (2), Wadda (03-27-2020)

5. #923 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Zeina is a glorious beacon of light Zeina is a glorious beacon of light Zeina is a glorious beacon of light Zeina is a glorious beacon of light Zeina is a glorious beacon of light Zeina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hy guys
      I am very thankful to the people who have responded to me and I invite and invite other members in my journal. Visit in my Journal and get enough analysis about currencies and metals.So today I am going to update my Journal.Today my analysis is about NZD/USD.

New Zealand dollar Versus US dollar Know your actions below and I am showing in my screenshot that the trendline of this has cross each other and it is now up, you will now come down And what I have marked with an arrow that can touch this level this week And its indicator ATR and its pivot point S2 have become much stronger than its price.And according to such 100 (SMA) is coming down.
      Hello everyone and huge profits! According to my indicators for a pair of such a layout. The long-term trend is now downward - the price is below the slow machine (162 EMA). The medium-term trend is now upward - the price is above the fast car (34 EMA). Stochastic (with parameters 20, 3, 8) is in a state of growth. It is very likely that further medium-term upward movement will continue, I expect the price to be at resistance 0.5917, but then the long-term trend will reverse the price to the south. The target can be determined by the level of 0.5736. The second farther target is 0.5600.

6. #924 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,745 Times in 3,949 Posts

Hy guys

Yes lockdown is in Pakistan and it is for sake of people that they remain safe from virus dear friend today we see gold is still bearish and it touch $1,600 and now it is not over yet that gold move back in Bullish movement I am thinking that this $1,600 is first step where we see down move in gold price and next we see more fall in price of gold which may take price of gold at 1560$

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

Kapok (03-26-2020)

8. #925 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,889 Times in 488 Posts

Hy guys

Yes respected member gold make good move today. After a sharp drop at the start of the month, gold is rebounding up violently as this Monday the Fed announced its largest stimulus scheme. According to my point of view gold market has been stable now. So open your trade accordingly.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal When you comment on any post give thank first please

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Bashir ahmed for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (03-25-2020), Kapok (03-26-2020), Mahnoor jee (03-26-2020), Mian gee (03-25-2020)

10. #926 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,719 Times in 2,742 Posts

Hy guys

Good evening friend, you are absolutely right. I agree with you. The rest I will now come towards the cell, we have to train it towards the cell because it has made the trend of the cell, if it goes up then it will be higher.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Heals for this useful post.

Sunnyleone (03-25-2020), tender (03-25-2020)

12. #927 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,258 Times in 6,768 Posts

Hy guys

this is now is natural selling position at 1610 level. technically moving average is showing the line at 1573 for D1 chart and i think price of gold will drop below 1500 in this week , a massive drop down will be seen for the next two days. it was a surprising move form last few days and it got reverse back to 1637 from 1450.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tender For This Useful Post:

Kapok (03-26-2020)

14. #928 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1412 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,384 Times in 1,787 Posts

Hy guys

According to my analysis on D1, price of GOLD broke through two major resistance and the scenario now as price tends to be coming down is that it may come down to retest the broken resistance now support or it may continue pulling up from the current price come tomorrow

15. #929 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7662 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,712 Times in 10,065 Posts

Hy guys

First thanks a lot for your wised and smart analysis my dear sunnyleone. I do not see any chance to drop below 1595. You know the price already made a long tour which he tired and turn him in a sideways market. The level of 1594 has been touched the gold price yesterday and he is trading 10 hours minimum above the level. That means above 1588 the price is very strong. In case the price comes down 1585 then you will be right that buy signal invalid and selling signal will be tested.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (03-26-2020)

17. #930 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,806 Times in 4,855 Posts

Hy guys

Hi dear,
      According to the weekly chart analysis price will start moving up from the 1480 level and then break the top resistance channel above the 1638 yesterday, in this range we can get the resistance idea for the next moves at 1650 and if break the support near to the 1580 then hold the sell orders for the 1550 in this weekend.
      LATEST UPDATE
      HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14249417

Reply to thread
    Page 93 of 116 ... 88 91 92 93 94 95 98 ...