• Reply to thread
    Page 116 of 116 ... 111 114 115 116
    Results 1,151 to 1,155 of 1155

Thread: Sunnyleone trading journal

1. #1151 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheeky

Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      565 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,486 Times in 1,992 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyleone     
      Analysis on #Gild

I love the way that you recognize what you are doing, simply attempt better to purchase the Gild by one week from now, that is the thing that this pair may surely be doing. I love the way that you pronounced the Gild as the market with blended response, there is no lie in that, however I will in any case prefer to keep up that the trendline on the 4 hour graph and every day time spans are on the side of the purchasing of Gild
      It was in range at support level and if we watch its initial move then it is good to buy but if and unattractive thing will happen and due to that it will go down but as a trader it is good to follow trend and if we talk about trend then it is right at the way you predict I am in favour of bull for its next move.

2. #1152 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,235 Times in 1,106 Posts

Analysis on #Gild

I love the way that you recognize what you are doing, simply attempt better to purchase the Gild by one week from now, that is the thing that this pair may surely be doing. I love the way that you pronounced the Gild as the market with blended response, there is no lie in that, however I will in any case prefer to keep up that the trendline on the 4 hour graph and every day time spans are on the side of the purchasing of Gild
      Assalam walekum hi you will be all right and let me tell you that by telling me Gild is the to go down and if you want to train in it, then you should put it down My only Mathura is that you should share your words with us in Gild so that we too can get some information about it. I think that gild is going to touch 78.60 if you trade in it And if you want to put in it, then one with me you should go down in it so that you And you must share your knowledge experience with us. To get some information about between And ambe able to open the best trade trade

3. #1153 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,329 Times in 917 Posts

Gold is make a sell point in light of the fact that the It is additional time is the purchasing and contact the highs point,t and now showcase w,ll become is in the profoundly selling when market is open then it is take a bearish mode and this is a decent open door for us to get a decent benefit on the gold in the selling ZONE. In the event that Any one exchange on Gold, at that point open the sell exchange on it this is better for us and everybody.

4. #1154 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,806 Times in 1,644 Posts

Analysis on #Gild

Gild quick towards its center band of bollinger Band and now it is additionally underneath in your moving normal LINE which you featured with blue shading dear regarded discussion part now Gild is demonstrating acceptable down Signals and we can get this money pair with sell exchange and I am considering Gild for focus of 78 however keep high energy of market in your psyche and settle on choice your exchange with little parcel size.
      Munda 420 Trading Journal

5. #1155 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Maxwell007 will become famous soon enough Maxwell007 will become famous soon enough Maxwell007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Analysis on #Gild

gold is traded at the price level of 1606 and its complete its 5th wave in H4 time frame and and H1 time frame also and here is the time to start selling last day trading all selling stop loss are hunting carry out and now sellers ratio are decrease and I am looking now selling start and gold pair is go to buy to the level of 1565 and then take some retracement and then more buy to the level of 1599 further up down move Is expected

Reply to thread
    Page 116 of 116 ... 111 114 115 116