• Reply to thread
    Page 107 of 107 ... 102 105 106 107
    Results 1,061 to 1,068 of 1068

Thread: Sunnyleone trading journal

1. #1061 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      250 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,853 Times in 1,374 Posts

oil is start to recover its value that seen in morning first session.
      Crude oil price found solid support at 20.00$ barrier, to trade positively and reach 21.50, noticing that the price moves within sideways track recently, and it might test this range’s resistance before turning back to decline again.

In general, we will continue to suggest the overall bearish trend unless the price continued to rise to breach 21.85 and settle above it, noting that our main waited targets begin at 20.00 and extend to 19.00.

The expected trading range for today is between 19.00 support and 22.50 resistance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelina17 For This Useful Post:

Sunnyleone (Today)

3. #1062 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,040 Times in 1,825 Posts

Hy dears & nears
      Technical Analysis of US dollar VS Sweden Kronor

USDSEK is in the bullish trend and its
      according to 100 SMA moving average it is can touch his resistance level with help of landed area it will touch the price of higher.I am very worried about moving of this currency.This is our good luck that we do not doing trade today.
      Sunny Trading Journal

Best answer contest prize section.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Sunnyleone for this useful post.

ARD2 (Today), HappyLife (Today), Mr Kingkong (Today), Sonu314 (Today), tender (Today)

5. #1063 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,859 Times in 1,588 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyleone     
      Hy dears & nears

according to 100 SMA moving average it is can touch his resistance level with help of landed area it will touch the price of higher.I am very worried about moving of this currency.This is our good luck that we do not doing trade today.
      Usdsek Your point is right that this pair will get success in reaching the resistance level, but I have never done this on trains on this pair But in good business and the trader will give the same information about it, but if he does not know, then he will clearly deny that I have no knowledge about this pair. And give me the answer that if I do not have knowledge about this pair, then I cannot share any knowledge with you Sorry
      ...Mr.KingKong Trading Journal...
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13689623
      Guess trend section ....payment proof .....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Kingkong For This Useful Post:

Sunnyleone (Today)

7. #1064 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,078 Times in 1,681 Posts

Hy dears & nears

Brother, I do not know what is related to USD and I do not have any knowledge about it, if you want to trade less than USD, then I think you should get the knowledge and experience before trading at this time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ARD2 For This Useful Post:

Sunnyleone (Today)

9. #1065 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Sonu314 is a splendid one to behold Sonu314 is a splendid one to behold Sonu314 is a splendid one to behold Sonu314 is a splendid one to behold Sonu314 is a splendid one to behold Sonu314 is a splendid one to behold Sonu314's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hy dears & nears

I have never traded in this pair so i exactly don't know much about that pair but as you are talking about the bulls trend it will check the resistance area if it falls from the resistance that means there is strong pressure of sellers that are holding their position from the big time so market will move around that area until the resistance is broken and the market tries to move up the buyers need more support to further move upside to continue the bullish trend.

10. #1066 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      523 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,420 Times in 2,853 Posts

Hy dears & nears

You have talked about trading above the dollar and a combination of USDCHF has been selected which should be known in today's trading sell date of USDCHF in trading. Because this time the United States Unimplement Claim is coming again on the day of the United States night which is getting weaker like this time every week. Dollar will also weaken and USDCHF is going to get good profit, along with USDJPY should also open in sell trade.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyLife For This Useful Post:

Jack reacher (Today)

12. #1067 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Drunk

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      493 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,909 Times in 1,656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLife     
      You have talked about trading above the dollar and a combination of USDCHF has been selected which should be known in today's trading sell date of USDCHF in trading. Because this time the United States Unimplement Claim is coming again on the day of the United States night which is getting weaker like this time every week. Dollar will also weaken and USDCHF is going to get good profit, along with USDJPY should also open in sell trade.
      Hello my dear friend I think it's making a correction movement now so I prefer you to hold your account so let's see what happen next week wish you best of luck enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

13. #1068 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,187 Times in 828 Posts

Good morning my dear friends i am going to update my general and hope you will come to my general so i like you And I am going to open my profile about gold and silver, which is the fact that when you are going too high and trying to touch the surface above your trend My experience is that Gold will try to touch the 1520 and silver will try to touch 17.1500If you are happy with this, then give me your Opinion and encourage me.

Reply to thread
    Page 107 of 107 ... 102 105 106 107