• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 62 of 62 ... 57 60 61 62

Thread: UR Malhi

1. #611 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Awantaha has a brilliant future Awantaha has a brilliant future Awantaha has a brilliant future Awantaha has a brilliant future Awantaha has a brilliant future Awantaha has a brilliant future Awantaha has a brilliant future Awantaha has a brilliant future Awantaha has a brilliant future Awantaha has a brilliant future Awantaha has a brilliant future Awantaha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 519 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UR Malhi     
      Assalam o Alekum. The GBPUSD pair continues to fluctuate around 1.2920 level and still below it, to keep the bearish trend valid and active for today, supported by the negative pressure formed by the EMA50, waiting to target 1.2736 level as a next main station, reminding you that it is important to hold below 1.3040 to continue the expected decline.

The expected trading range for today is between 1.2830 support and 1.3000 resistance.
      Hello good evening dear friend walaikum assalam I hope you are fine and doing well with your analysis yes you are right I am looking great British pound against United State dollar it takes some sport because United State dollar is weak and now I hope from this level Great British, pound take set to the upward and Trend will hopefully change let's see how market unfold the price

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Awantaha For This Useful Post:

Malhi sab (Today)

3. #612 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,255 Posts

Assalam o Alekum respected member and good morning. Crude oil price shows new attempts to break 49.40 level now, reinforcing the expectations of continuing the bearish trend for the upcoming period, waiting to head towards 48.27 that represents our next main station, reminding you that it is important to hold below 51.30 to continue the expected decline.
      Waalekum ussalam dear friend. Crude oil price settles below 48.00$ barrier, to keep the negative pressure valid for today, waiting to head towards 45.55 that represents our next main target, noting that the EMA50 supports the suggested bearish wave, which its continuation requires holding below 49.40.

The expected trading range for today is between 46.00 support and 49.00 resistance.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Malhi sab for this useful post.

UR Malhi (Today), Wadda (Today)

5. #613 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,918 Times in 856 Posts

Assalam o Alekum respected member and good morning. Crude oil price shows new attempts to break 49.40 level now, reinforcing the expectations of continuing the bearish trend for the upcoming period, waiting to head towards 48.27 that represents our next main station, reminding you that it is important to hold below 51.30 to continue the expected decline.
      Dear member i agree with you But the rate of gold will increase and the next target of gold can go up to 1662 and it is better to buy, along with this we can get profit by buying silver as well. GBPUSD's rate is going down, now if the trend is in your rate, then its next target will be 12 950. Watch it better to buy from And the rate of USDJPY is not going to increase, the rate of USDJPY will fall and its target will come down to 10950 and it can prove to be better in the selling And in the same way, we can get profit by selling Crude oil and the target of crude oil can come down to 48.50

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopdogg For This Useful Post:

Malhi sab (Today)

7. #614 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      361 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,095 Times in 1,860 Posts

Assalam o Alekum. The GBPUSD pair continues to fluctuate around 1.2920 level and still below it, to keep the bearish trend valid and active for today, supported by the negative pressure formed by the EMA50, waiting to target 1.2736 level as a next main station, reminding you that it is important to hold below 1.3040 to continue the expected decline.

The expected trading range for today is between 1.2830 support and 1.3000 resistance.
      Hy dear member your opinion about the currency pair GBPUSD is absolutely right and according to the current situation. This pair is today in bearish trend and touched the lowest level of 1.2859 so according to my opinion it will rise from the next day and resistance is 1.3000 so buy this pair to grab some healthy profits. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Malhi sab (Today), Wadda (Today)

9. #615 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,255 Posts

Yes dear this pair is moving down. But I don't understand this pair is declining while USD prices are also decreasing. How can it happens. Anyone who know the reason. Give your opinion about this upset.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Malhi sab for this useful post.

UR Malhi (Today), Wadda (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 62 of 62 ... 57 60 61 62