• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 43 of 58 ... 38 41 42 43 44 45 48 ...

Thread: Faryadali Journal's

1. #421 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,219 Times in 595 Posts

Default GBP/USD Analysis update

Hi Good afternoon Dear Friends, I am sharing with you my Gbp/Usd analysis tell me what you think.
      Gbp/Usd Update"
      This pair make the yesterday bullish move so Today, Now market is Returning from the Resistance line @1.3060. Right now market is standing above the 100-Moving average and here we can see both side movement we need confirmation. If the Gbp/usd break the moving average in downside then it can test the support @1.29555 and we can go for sell order, If the Gbp/Usd break the Resistance of 1.3060 then it can test the next Resistance @1.3168 price. and we can go for buy entry.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to Faryadali for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-14-2020), Heals (02-14-2020), Jackroay (02-14-2020), Unregistered (4), USAboy2 (02-14-2020), Wadda (02-14-2020)

3. #422 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1957 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,771 Times in 3,821 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faryadali     
      Hi Good afternoon Dear Friends, I am sharing with you my Gbp/Usd analysis tell me what you think.
      Gbp/Usd Update"
      This pair make the yesterday bullish move so Today, Now market is Returning from the Resistance line @1.3060. Right now market is standing above the 100-Moving average and here we can see both side movement we need confirmation. If the Gbp/usd break the moving average in downside then it can test the support @1.29555 and we can go for sell order, If the Gbp/Usd break the Resistance of 1.3060 then it can test the next Resistance @1.3168 price. and we can go for buy entry.
      Gbpusd is sun cell from the current level of the price 1.30 50 and that is a selling zone to the level of 1.30 90 so you open cell trades that is smart Money Zone and market react and going to be self again and follow the trend if you open weekly and daily time from then you see that major trend is down

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-14-2020), Hanif318 (02-14-2020), Wadda (02-14-2020)

5. #423 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,779 Times in 1,598 Posts

Gbp/Usd Update"
      GBPUSD
      hopefully it will be good & understandable and help you to earn good profit in trading. Simple Moving Average chart for this pair seen as an indicator as smoothly up movement, so it is possible the breakdown of the resistance level at GBPUSD and the pair will continue to go down to the next level level at GBPUSD in my personal view this pair will be continue bullish trend, for intraday trading today

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

Hanif318 (02-14-2020), Jackroay (02-14-2020), Wadda (02-14-2020)

7. #424 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,957 Times in 1,294 Posts

Gbp/Usd Update"
      GBP/USD continues to depreciate near the pivotal support 1.3382, which requires attention from the upcoming trades, as continuation of the negative pressure and breaking this level will stop the positive scenario suggested in our recent reports and push the price towards negative targets starting at 1.3320 and extending to 1.3200.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-14-2020), Hanif318 (02-14-2020), Jackroay (02-14-2020), Wadda (02-14-2020)

9. #425 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      498 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,327 Times in 1,472 Posts

Gbp/Usd Update"
      Dear Friend good afternoon and hope you are fine. Dear mate very good analysis about GBP USD and your chart is very beautiful and really impress with your sharing. As you mention GBP against USD is at the point where any violation will bring GBP at 1.3140 level which is next resistance level and yesterday it was close above 1.3060 which shows good chance for upper side hope it will bring good profit for buyer in the next session. Best of luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hanif318 For This Useful Post:

Wadda (02-14-2020)

11. #426 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,478 Times in 2,054 Posts

Gbp/Usd Update"
      In light of the recent price action GBP USD could now move to the 1.3160 region. After trading in a relatively quiet manner for several days, the sudden strong surge that propelled GBP USD to an overnight high of 1.3069 came as a surprise. The rapid advance is running ahead of itself but there is scope for GBP USD to edge nearer to 1.3100 before the current rally should ease. For today, a sustained move beyond 1.3100 is unlikely. Support is at 1.3015 but only a breach of 1.2990 would indicate the current upward pressure has eased.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to Wadda for this useful post.

Faryadali (02-14-2020), Hanif318 (02-14-2020), Mahnoor jee (02-14-2020), Malhi sab (02-14-2020), Mian gee (02-14-2020)

13. #427 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,590 Times in 2,174 Posts

Gbp/Usd Update"
      Good afternoon friend, you have cardamom about GBPUSD, so I can't give you any analytics about it right now because I haven't been able to analyze the market because of some work. But if you have not opened your trade, then I will ask you to complete your trade when you can enrol the market properly.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

Faryadali (02-14-2020)

15. #428 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4639 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,653 Times in 3,960 Posts

Gbp/Usd Update"

Greetings to you mate ! Good to see the analysis from GBPUSD pair and the price of GBPUSD looks making a bearish trend right now and as well as also GBP currency looks being more weaker.

GBPUSD currency should be more stronger right now and according to my analysis right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with this hot pair.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Faryadali (02-14-2020), Wadda (02-14-2020)

17. #429 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,219 Times in 595 Posts

Default USD/CAD Analysis update

Hi guys how are you , How you doing in your trading account. Let me show you my Usd/Cad analysis also giving me hint of sell side,
      Usd/Cad Update Analysis,
      This pair is going in downside after taking rejection form the Region of Resistance @1.3330 price. Now if the market continue falling then it can test the support at 1.31689 price with the 200 and 100-Moving average at Day period.If market carry support as i thought then it can make again trend in bullish side with buyers, But if the market cross the support line in downside then it can reach to the point of next support @1.30609 price. Right now we can go for sell and be ready for buy if market carry help from the first support.
      Attached Images  

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Faryadali for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-14-2020), Wadda (02-14-2020), XXXTentacion (02-14-2020)

19. #430 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,779 Times in 1,598 Posts

Hi guys how are you , How you doing in your trading account. Let me show you my Usd/Cad analysis also giving me hint of sell side,
      Usd/Cad Update Analysis,
      This pair is going in downside after taking rejection form the Region of Resistance @1.3330 price. Now if the market continue falling then it can test the support at 1.31689 price with the 200 and 100-Moving average at Day period.If market carry support as i thought then it can make again trend in bullish side with buyers, But if the market cross the support line in downside then it can reach to the point of next support @1.30609 price. Right now we can go for sell and be ready for buy if market carry help from the first support.
      Yes dear trader I am agree with you that USD/CAD pair start falling again in the last trading session towards the 1.2650 level. But we are expecting that pair will reverse soon its direction and start again moving up towards the 1.30909 and 1.3100 level. Wait for the reversal then open buy for the long term to get good profit.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

Faryadali (02-14-2020), Wadda (02-14-2020), XXXTentacion (02-14-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 43 of 58 ... 38 41 42 43 44 45 48 ...