• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 58 of 58 ... 53 56 57 58

Thread: Faryadali Journal's

1. #571 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1987 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,508 Times in 3,295 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faryadali     
      Good after noon dear friends, here i am with you my Crude Oil analysis, Let me tell you that this pair is going to bullish
      Crude Oil;
      As we can see the chart the last candle at the Crude oil are strong body in bullish side, And today oil also want to going with the buyers, If the buyers pull market more up then it can again test the Resistance at 55.15 price. If the market able to cross this region then it can test the next Resistance @58.43. If market continue going in up motion then it can test the Resistance @59.93 and we can get good pips of buy in this journey. If market Resist from the first resistance then it can again meet with the support of 50$.
      From the start of this week the oil is making the massive of tension because the oil market is again under the strong demand zone from the level of $5 per barrel in there are the maximum chances that oil market is making the next level of 56 dollar per barrel in the weekly time sem this is the retest at the broken trendline and from that level we have to look for the down strange and keeping your eyes towards the level of $42 per barrel

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

Shehroz khan (Today), tahir ahmed (Today)

3. #572 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Shehroz khan has a brilliant future Shehroz khan has a brilliant future Shehroz khan has a brilliant future Shehroz khan has a brilliant future Shehroz khan has a brilliant future Shehroz khan has a brilliant future Shehroz khan has a brilliant future Shehroz khan has a brilliant future Shehroz khan has a brilliant future Shehroz khan has a brilliant future Shehroz khan has a brilliant future Shehroz khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      215 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,920 Times in 743 Posts

Good after noon dear friends, here i am with you my Crude Oil analysis, Let me tell you that this pair is going to bullish
      Crude Oil;
      As we can see the chart the last candle at the Crude oil are strong body in bullish side, And today oil also want to going with the buyers, If the buyers pull market more up then it can again test the Resistance at 55.15 price. If the market able to cross this region then it can test the next Resistance @58.43. If market continue going in up motion then it can test the Resistance @59.93 and we can get good pips of buy in this journey. If market Resist from the first resistance then it can again meet with the support of 50$.
      Hello yes my dear friend I am agree with your analysis because crude oil is now rejected from its sporting level price and now it is observing into strong bullish pattern trading.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kinza128     
      From the start of this week the oil is making the massive of tension because the oil market is again under the strong demand zone from the level of $5 per barrel in there are the maximum chances that oil market is making the next level of 56 dollar per barrel in the weekly time sem this is the retest at the broken trendline and from that level we have to look for the down strange and keeping your eyes towards the level of $42 per barrel
      No my dear friend oil prices will not goes more down from here because nowadays oil supply is less than demand. Demand is going high due to winter season and as per my knowledge and experience from here oil will be observed in bull running. so don't think that It will go into bearish movement.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Shehroz khan for this useful post.

Kinza128 (Today), tahir ahmed (Today)

5. #573 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2874 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,966 Times in 5,158 Posts

Crude Oil;
      Hello trader, Getting ready to face the true market condition is the best practice which very trader should not ignore. I love the fact that i could trade the crude oil, and i will be buying the crude oil, that is just the case. The crude oil is making me to feel more safe during this hard time sin trading, and the crude oil will not be going less than 57.82 as the target for the next two weeks of trading it.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

MISSFX (Today), tahir ahmed (Today)

7. #574 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      744 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,714 Times in 2,258 Posts

Crude Oil;
      Dear I have made analysis of crude oil today and saw that it was yesterday and now trading at the level of 53.65. I think after little reversal moment crude oil once again become bullish and move upward. Oil will be bullish up to end of this week. I think crude oil will cross the price level of 54.00 very soon and go more upward to buying position.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

9. #575 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      408 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,112 Times in 1,656 Posts

Crude Oil;
      the us oil i think that definitely its prices will decreased next because it also move so upward and now i think that its time to fall for the position below the resistance of the 590 level so this is the highest upward position for it i this week and now i think that it will suddenly crashed next ..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Simply For This Useful Post:

Ryk12 (Today)

11. #576 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Ryk12 is on a distinguished road Ryk12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I hope you are fine Today we seen bullish in oil price.might be it will go down about 100 pips today and tomorrow specially .and in the starting of next week it might again go upward approximately 130 pips

12. #577 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1682 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,694 Times in 2,104 Posts

Hi guys Here i am telling you my Usd/Chf analysis which is giving us pretty much clearly signals.
      Usd/Chf Technical Update;
      While we can see the Usd/Chf is running between the price of 0.9805 to 0.9845 region.And right now market is hitting the upper level of this region at the price of 0.9845. If the buyers able to produce the force and market break this Level to go more bullish then we can put our entry in buy side until the market hit the upcoming Resistance @1.0019 price. IF the market comes down and hit the again 0.9805 level then we need to wait for confirmation if the Usd/Chf break the lower level of this region and make the bearish trend then it can again hit the support @0.9690 price. Stochastic can return toward the 20 or it can move with the 100 level.

Hello Mate ,your analysis and subsequent observation on USD/CHF is near accurate . The technical formations on this pair supported buy . Any contrary movement is a pullback . All things being equal ,the week candle is expected to appear bullish .Let me wish you an exiting trading day .

13. #578 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryk12     
      Yes of course might be you are right. Yes according to my point of view that today is the bad day for JPY . tomorrow might be also bad but not like today . might be it will fall down near about 700 pipsAttachment 174333
      Usdjpy break its support at weekly and day one time frame and make huge pips candle in up side today.And it reach now at its nearest resistance.Now it make range and churning and trade in this churning according to me and then make new trend or change its trend.

Reply to thread
    Page 58 of 58 ... 53 56 57 58