• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 62 of 62 ... 57 60 61 62

Thread: Faryadali Journal's

1. #611 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Faryadali     
      Forum Members, I want to share my Usd/Jpy analysis are you ready to talk about this Analysis,
      Usd/Jpy'
      This pair is currently dropping with huge numbers of sellers, And Market after crossing the 100-Moving average at daily period it is going to test the 200-Moving average in black line. If the market cross it also then it will push the Support region at 107.82. Here market can be carry support for again making the bullish trend and testing the Resistance of 110.30. Or it can smash this support to continue the bearish trend and catch the upcoming support at 106.500. What you think market will carry support or it will smash it.
      We must wait for the closing of the day so that we can determine the direction of the next price, because the price is trading at a strong support area which is the moving average area and also the level of support whose strength appears with the formation of more than a bottom it has before
      Therefore, this support is expected to restore the price to the highest, but it is possible to enter the purchase after forming a bottom or a bullish candle on a daily chart, because breaking this support gives a signal for the price trend in a new bearish wave on the daily chart.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to evanshad For This Useful Post:

fragile (Yesterday)

3. #612 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2260 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,860 Times in 9,583 Posts

Good Evening Dear Friends, I see Some members got the good bonus this week. I am not in this list yet but i think if we will work hard and follow the rules then we can also got the good bonus.
      Gbp/Usd'
      This pair is currently falling in downside and it is going to test the Support Region @1.2780. If the market carry support from this region then it can again rise with huge pressure of buyers, It can catch the next Resistnace @1.3160 at the Moving average 100 point. If the Market remain in buyers favor then it can hit the next Resistnace @1.3325 price. I think we need to wait for the perfect buy entry. If market smash the support region then it can go long term for sell side.
      hey brother
      Gbpusd fell so hard which i used to be no longer W this down fashion but because of corona virus any factor can manifest inside the market.
      So till now Gbpusd touches its assist at 1.285 location.
      If it close to under this vicinity will reveal next aid at 1.27300.
      So there we need to sell the pair.

4. #613 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My Intro: my name is Faryad ali and i am doing trading from 4 years, I start this forum Today my one Of friend told me about this forum. Then i see This forum here is very nice knowledge and analysis about Trading,
      MY Trading Skills: I am good in Moving Average,And the stochastic Indicator with Support and Resistance, I am long term trader i take long trades, I am mostly work with Gold and Pound,
      Gold,
      The Gold is running in higher position and it is carry the support from the Blue line SMA 100 on Daily time frame at the price 1486.40. Now Gold is facing little pressure of seller at the place of Resistance from 1516.50. If the Gold move over the 1517 Resistance then it will indicate the buyers presence if this move will able to generate the enough bullish move then Gold can rise more to encounter the
      potential Resistance Region of 1553. After meeting with 1553.50 Gold can give the chance to sellers However we are on the buy side Right now.
      Assalam Walekum Eid you guys will be all right and let me tell you that the gold which is now available will go down and the gold will touch 1502 And what GBPUSD is, according to me, you will also die, and And what Salwar is, according to me, the patient will also come up and down should buy it as soon as possible. And silver crude oil we feel that I will come in a lot of rejections now and because of coming down, I am putting my hands on it, that's why I want to sing the trailer below i in crude oil And eur usd is what I think will go up USD jpyWill go to in down and xud USD Willgo toin up and good profit thanks

Reply to thread
    Page 62 of 62 ... 57 60 61 62