• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 40 of 41 ... 35 38 39 40 41

Thread: Tupac Shakur Journal

1. #391 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bashul

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      186 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,941 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TupacShakur     
      Gold

My brothers, I am going to give you an update about gold today. If you do gold trading then you must read my journal and you will know about my gold analysis . So if you want to trade here, gold can now go till 1575 and will not go above 1575 at all. I think if you trade in gold, then you should keep your take profit at 1565, your take profit will be easily And I have done technical analysis, so I came to know that gold can reach 1565 easily and you can get very good profit from here in gold
      Sir, you are right, I also understand that the gold key Mohammad will come down again after touching 1575 and maybe it will touch 1550 again If you like to trade in it and want to get a good trader and good profit in it, then you should wait a little bit and dredge them knowing the best entry point, then you can earn good profit from here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed12 For This Useful Post:

TupacShakur (02-13-2020)

3. #392 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,257 Times in 781 Posts

Gold

My brothers, I am going to give you an update about gold today. If you do gold trading then you must read my journal and you will know about my gold analysis . So if you want to trade here, gold can now go till 1575 and will not go above 1575 at all. I think if you trade in gold, then you should keep your take profit at 1565, your take profit will be easily And I have done technical analysis, so I came to know that gold can reach 1565 easily and you can get very good profit from here in gold
      Gold price opens the way with a new bullish bias to begin testing 1575.90 level, waiting for breaching this level to confirm opening the way towards our next positive target that extend to 1611.20.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to UR Malhi for this useful post.

Malhi sab (02-13-2020), Mian gee (02-13-2020), TupacShakur (02-13-2020), Wadda (02-13-2020)

5. #393 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,430 Times in 715 Posts

USD CHF

As you are seeing, I am going to update myself about USDCHF and you In my update, I want to give analysis about USDCHF. So I think if we trade in USDCHF then USDCHF is going to go up and will go up If you trade here, you will buy USDCHF, then you will get very good profit here. And according to my screenshot, you see that USDCHF is still going up, then it will be very high up in the future because gold is going to fall very low because of this it may also go up

6. The following 13 users say Thank You to TupacShakur for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (02-13-2020), Akram6550 (02-13-2020), David Milan581 (02-13-2020), FX Jackson (02-13-2020), Goldentrades (02-13-2020), Kinza128 (02-13-2020), naveed hassan (02-13-2020), Sunnyleone (02-13-2020), Unregistered (3), Wadda (02-13-2020), Xx Foreyy (02-13-2020)

7. #394 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,485 Times in 2,056 Posts

USD CHF

As you are seeing, I am going to update myself about USDCHF and you In my update, I want to give analysis about USDCHF. So I think if we trade in USDCHF then USDCHF is going to go up and will go up If you trade here, you will buy USDCHF, then you will get very good profit here. And according to my screenshot, you see that USDCHF is still going up, then it will be very high up in the future because gold is going to fall very low because of this it may also go up
      Hello sir its best forum of the world and its rating is increase day by day because its only online business who give us bonus facility without any personal investment and any personal reward. So we must be thankful to this forum. Coming back to your post. Its good post and good analysis. USD CHF is trading at the value of 0.9774 at this time and according to my analysis it will go more up ward and will cross the value of 0.9800. So I will suggest buy on this currency pair.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Wadda for this useful post.

Kinza128 (02-13-2020), Mahnoor jee (02-13-2020), Malhi sab (02-13-2020), Mian gee (02-13-2020)

9. #395 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2039 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,759 Times in 3,366 Posts

USD CHF

We have to wait for the full back at the US dollar was CHF at the level of 9570 and that was the effects of ozone towards the level of 9800 or above the level of 9900 so there are the maximum chances the price is making the bullish move from the current level very soon today's news is give the positive effect on the US Dollar currency then we have to catch the net resistance very easily so we have to wear for evening news about the US consumer price index

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinza128 For This Useful Post:

Wadda (02-13-2020)

11. #396 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades is just really nice Goldentrades is just really nice Goldentrades is just really nice Goldentrades is just really nice Goldentrades is just really nice Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USD CHF

Overall trend of usdchf currency pair is bulish we can see a up trend in this pair,but if we see in weekly or daily time frame then we can see that price is at resistance area and now its time to fall down moreover if we switch this time frame to H1 then we can see sellers pressure also parabolic sar is showing bearish movement,so as per my opinion this will be bearish.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldentrades For This Useful Post:

Wadda (02-13-2020)

13. #397 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,223 Times in 597 Posts

USD CHF

If the Usd/Chf touch the first line of Region of Resistance at 0.9805 and cross it on the upside then it will resist from the 2nd line at 0.9845 of Resistance with the 100-Moving average. If market break the all level of Rejection then it can test the 1.0020 Resistance district at top of the chart. But if the market comes down from the First Resistance Region then it can make the declining movement with sellers presence and it can check the 0.9650 price.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Faryadali For This Useful Post:

Wadda (02-13-2020)

15. #398 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bashul

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      186 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,941 Times in 1,628 Posts

USD CHF

Absolutely sir you are right USDCHF may increase upward and it will not go up a lot. It is going to be very high If you want to trade in it and get a good profit, then this can be a great opportunity for us to train upwards in the USDCHF pair

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed12 For This Useful Post:

Wadda (02-13-2020)

17. #399 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone is a splendid one to behold Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USD CHF

Hello dear Tupac Shakur
      I have seen tier tupac shakur by trading on USD CHF so I have a lot of knowledge like this And I have shared the Opinion with others, so tell me the same can be done and I think it can go and almost it will go a lot further
      Sunny trading journal .visit and get enough analysis about matels and currencies.

18. #400 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,987 Times in 3,017 Posts

USD CHF

Dear trader USD CHF currency pair is going to upper side present chart analysis is 0.97 82 candlestick shows the strong uptrend signal. It is very good opportunity for buying side today USD CHF currency pair looking in the favour of buying side. So dear trader , you are telling absolutely right. I agreed with you dear trader according to my analysis. It may be possible Next moment will be reversible downtrend.

Reply to thread
    Page 40 of 41 ... 35 38 39 40 41