• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 79 of 79 ... 74 77 78 79

Thread: ReadingPro's trading journal (3)

1. #781 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amused

Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,064 Times in 1,231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ReadingPro     
      Good morning my dear friends I hope everyone will be fine and you guys also doing well in your trading journey. This week overall market moving well and today I am also looking that market showing it's volatility in every currency pairs same like we look yesterday. So today I want to share the current situation of your market where I am looking that it has been ready to move up to do some advertisement because it has been already reached at a strong bottom area.
      EUR JPY is make selling point and Fora short term trade and My thinking we can scalp on it with the BIG lot,s because the this is a good opportunity and we can Analyze it clearly when trade on it and this is a good currency pair for the trading and mine account also trade on it and analyze it and get profit,s also on it thank you.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Lucky boy for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (02-14-2020), ReadingPro (02-14-2020)

3. #782 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      854 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,815 Times in 1,948 Posts

Good morning my dear friends I hope everyone will be fine and you guys also doing well in your trading journey. This week overall market moving well and today I am also looking that market showing it's volatility in every currency pairs same like we look yesterday. So today I want to share the current situation of your market where I am looking that it has been ready to move up to do some advertisement because it has been already reached at a strong bottom area.
      DEAR READING PRO , on the basis of the RSI indicator analysis i think next the eur jpy relation prices increased for the level of the 121.200 level this resistance is also the resistance of it and next i think that it will hit this position in the bullish side next it will make the bull pressure ..

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to JoneAnderson for this useful post.

Lucky boy (02-14-2020), ReadingPro (02-16-2020)

5. #783 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,695 Times in 2,227 Posts

Good morning friend, you have given reliance on Bose on Roja, then Euro JPY has come down and touched 118.992 in it. Now, who will go up and touch a 120.095. If we open the trade on the top side, then we can see good because it now wants to go up.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

ReadingPro (02-16-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 79 of 79 ... 74 77 78 79