• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: [INFO] Fibonacci

1. #21 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2184 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,289 Times in 1,384 Posts

Very good information about fibonacci retracement technical analysis tool. Fibonacci is an indicator which is not lagging. The lines (levels) you mentioned in your first post will always be there. Fibonacci levels like 50 can be used as pivots and with the combination of lagging indicators like moving averages can give a very good profit. A new trader must always demo first before invest on a real account.

2. #22 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cool

xuencerz will become famous soon enough xuencerz will become famous soon enough xuencerz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no is not fibonacci all of forex but its very good indicators and there are many indicators of fibonacci and for example if you want to use pivot you can use simple pivot and you can use fibonacci pivot and there are other thing you can use fibonacci in put tp and sl and in management and there are other good thing if you want to learn its demand and supply its very helpful

3. #23 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Firmansyahtawan is on a distinguished road Firmansyahtawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Of course trading

We are free to asking about the topics related but we have to koen that the best trading but not just only you can share but honour to the decision other to post everything they want because you dont know how big the efort to take someone to know us so dont arrogant when you play this it will not just make you down but also make you not benefit again

4. #24 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

salmankhalid is on a distinguished road salmankhalid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

fibonacci is the laser focused support and resistance. this is the best indicator in all over mt4 indicators for me. As I already said that it is a lizard focused support and resistance so it is true that only this tool can support you in booking more and more profit from forex market this is hundred percent that nearly hundred percent accepted market tool different ratios of this tool implies the support and resistance level depending upon the market.

5. #25 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7394 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,607 Times in 8,983 Posts

A lot of defalt tools give us information about the market support and resistance. Among of them fibo is not bad to measure bulls and bears power and trade the market actually. I have no good practice on fibo as I follow market support and resistance and try combine price action. But now an then I also use in my trading. On the most important matter is to use money management and stop loss and using of stop loss fibo give us good information to set our goal either that negative and or positve.

6. #26 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Text-trunsform is an unknown quantity at this point Text-trunsform's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you in advance for giving additional informations.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3