• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 54 of 54 ... 49 52 53 54

Thread: David Milan581's trading journal

1. #531 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David Milan581     
      I am Trading General, I am new to every member of you and I am new to Training General, so I am updating my trading zonal and want to share my experience, because of you you can also get a good experience. And I want you to come to my own training general and share your screen so that I too can learn something from you guys and you can learn something from me because the trading general made it so that our training and general are absolutely right and we should work well
      I hope you are fine and want to give your opinion about gold Gold is currently present with 1645 current Alwar Next target 1659 may be better to buy If there is a reduction in the rate of gold, then the reduction in the rate of crude oil is doubtful, it is better to sell Crude oil . euro usdwill increase the rate of USDJPY will try to go upward. Buying is better. Chances seems to be increasing the rate of GBPUSD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paro12 For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Today)

3. #532 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,156 Times in 584 Posts

Sir Assalam Walekum Good afternoon I have come to update my general So we need to Today I will give you good online about Euro USD and you will also earn Inshallah very good profit If you work in Bureau USD then you need to put Euro USB up because it will go on and give you a very good profit too.
      ASSALAM WALLAKUM dear brother hope that you will be all right and as you are updating your general about usd we are very happy with this sewer and likewise you should keep giving 9 lines about usd to everyone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Xx Foreyy For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Today)

5. #533 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      402 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,133 Times in 1,010 Posts

Assalam Walekum sir I have come to update my general and hope that I die today, I will be fine and I will show you my profit today and you will be very upset to see my Profit Because I have earned so much profit, you will be very upset to see my profit in it. I am very good about this gold and I earn good profit in gold
      Attached Images  

6. The following 9 users say Thank You to David Milan581 for this useful post.

Akram6550 (Today), FX Jackson (Today), hafsa (Today), Heals (Today), tahir ahmed (Today), Unregistered (2), Xx Foreyy (Today), XXXTentacion (Today)

7. #534 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,358 Times in 1,436 Posts

Assalam Walekum sir I have come to update my general and hope that I die today, I will be fine and I will show you my profit today and you will be very upset to see my Profit Because I have earned so much profit, you will be very upset to see my profit in it. I am very good about this gold and I earn good profit in gold
      today movement of the trade from towards the have also heart rate running on Display Board on my demo account.I have also got a good amount of profit in the time.I don't have the bonus in my real account I will start my real account trading and I will share my victory with you people according to my analysis the gold will form of a good friend and according to the weekly pattern. it is making a good fllag and it will move upward according to the weekly pattern let's hope for the good.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

FX Jackson (Today), hafsa (Today), tahir ahmed (Today)

9. #535 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      763 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,850 Times in 2,330 Posts

Wao outclass trading strategy yes I am upset after watching your profit. Congratulations dear friend you have made very big profit for your self keep going like this and make more profit. Thank you for sharing your history with us. Dear you are trading with gold and it is moving faster then currency pairs and give the traders profit in very short time. I wish you will become rich with forex trading business very soon.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

FX Jackson (Today), hafsa (Today)

11. #536 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Innocent

FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,422 Times in 798 Posts

Sir you are right that the XAU/USD is no more in the BUYING it is making the selling mode so trade on it care fully and my consult to that open trade on it in the SELL Zone Because the it is touch the highest point of 1690 and now it,s time to 1650 and it is go to the uper section for go to touch the 1650. getting down and more Opportunity for us to the sell for earn more profit on it.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to FX Jackson for this useful post.

hafsa (Today), tahir ahmed (Today)

13. #537 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,726 Times in 2,237 Posts

Good evening friend, you have opened a great trade, you have made a very good profit, I am very happy You need to share your knowledge with other friends and juniors so that they can also earn good profits. I am very happy with your experience and knowledge because you earned a good profit

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Heals for this useful post.

15. #538 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,568 Times in 2,773 Posts

Yes, I am not at all disrespectful to you because this is not your real account, your demo Have account If you do not say your area, then you should share it from where you look so that others know that you have achieved maximum profit.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Akram6550 for this useful post.

17. #539 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy has much to be proud of Xx Foreyy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,156 Times in 584 Posts

Salaam Walekum dear brother I hope you all will be fine and as you have talked to us about your profit, we are very happy with this, similarly we will give you Allah Taala to get the best profit even further. Because we keep raising our hands for everyone and you keep asking that Allah lock the lock again and give everyone a good profit.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Xx Foreyy for this useful post.

19. #540 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,046 Times in 4,907 Posts

Olikumussalam. Thnaks for your good trading and big amount earn. It is very good and positive trade in here for good trade start and big money earn. Yes my dear mate today gold price again high side moving but price within short again back to down trend. Now is best trade buy trade and take profit earn from here.

Reply to thread
    Page 54 of 54 ... 49 52 53 54