• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: IS THERE ANY INDICATOR THAT HELP TRADER TO MAKE CONSISTENT PROFIT?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,232 Times in 530 Posts

Default IS THERE ANY INDICATOR THAT HELP TRADER TO MAKE CONSISTENT PROFIT?

There are many indicators on trading platform, which one is the best that can help trader to make consistent profit in forex trading market , enynoy for gain today lose tomorrow.

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
    3. #2 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3702 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,221 Times in 2,875 Posts

There are so many indicators on the platform and they are in different categories are trend,oscillator,volume and custom.They fulfill different purposes and they could be lagging and leading.With careful observations of the modes of operation of these indicators and the experience of many users it is clear that they all perform the confirmatory roles very well in addition to the knowledge of price action.This implies that all of them work well but one needs to understand the indicator of interest very well.With these in place any trader will make consistent profits.
      In summary,any indicator will do if one can choose to study and understand how to use it in addition to a very sound knowledge of price action.

4. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    5. #3 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Hinajabeen has a spectacular aura about Hinajabeen has a spectacular aura about Hinajabeen has a spectacular aura about Hinajabeen's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes THERE ARE MANY INDICATORS WHICH INDICATES ABOUT TRENT OF THE MARKEET , BUT IT DEPENDS UPON THE STATEGY AND PLANNING OF INVESTOR THAT HOW HE IS UNDERSTANDING THE INDICATOR . INDICATORS ONLY INDICATE ABOUT THE TREND AND CHANGE IN TREND ..PROFIT AND LOSS PURELY DEPENDS UPON PERFECT UTILIZATION OF THE INDICATIONS .

6. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    7. #4 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Flirty

Tehseen is a splendid one to behold Tehseen is a splendid one to behold Tehseen is a splendid one to behold Tehseen is a splendid one to behold Tehseen is a splendid one to behold Tehseen is a splendid one to behold Tehseen is a splendid one to behold Tehseen's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      523 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many indicators but most of the indicators did not help traders to make consistent profit in trading. Scalping the forex market comes with its own pros and cons. For one, traders who do not have the luxury to either watch the charts or having to deal with managing their positions over a period of time, scalping offers a great way to profit form the markets. On the downside, trader are required to be adept in entering and exiting the markets while at the same time paying attention to other factors such as leverage, position size and money management. If you are one the traders who prefers to scalp the forex markets for a small profit.

8. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    9. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1818 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no indicator that I used which will give us consistent profit. but I think if we have good trading skill and good trading learning then we can make good trading experience this will help to analysis the market well. This analysis help us to make good trade. our strategy can be good option to identify the market trend. by this process we can make consistent profit in forex business. we can use indicator as our analysis support but only using indicator we can not expect consistent profit in forex market. there are so many trader who are now successful trader with their own trading system and strategy. So all should make his own trading strategy and need to go ahead.

10. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    11. #6 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Demilade is on a distinguished road Demilade's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are so many indicator in forex trading platform that can help the trader in making consistent income in the market and these include,trend ,volume, oscillator and custom .All these indicators perform different purpose and delivering good result in the market in making good and consistent income in the market and with careful study and observation of the ways and manner they work, couple with the knowledge, experience, habit and good trading standard it is very obvious that all these indicators are performing excellently in giving a good entry and exit to the trader in the market. And in this regards, it is now left for the trader to choose from these indicators the one that best suit his trading plan and in these sense the trader we surely make a consistent income from the market .In conclusion al the indicator in forex trading platform and even the customized one is capable of giving a consistent income in the market if well study and understood by the trader

12. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,199 Times in 516 Posts

IS THERE ANY INDICATOR THAT HELP TRADER TO MAKE CONSISTENT Profit? There are different indicators that we can use in order to make profit from the market, although we don't understand something that could make us gain something else that could make yearn more money, consistent in the forex market is something that would be used to make something for ourselves although sometimes we experience a situation where we become increasingly popular in losing our account, this is the best thing that we can understand regarding trading in the forex market. Profit making indicator are things that would make us experience something much better.

13. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,995 Times in 1,701 Posts

The truth with the forex trading business is that there is never a perfect method, style or say indicator to use in the market to be able to make consistent profit. Making consistent profit in the forex market requires some personal extra hard work from traders themselves. It is advisable for traders to stick with the simple trading styles and indicators that they can easily understand in the market. Asides that, combining multiple indicators for use in the market can also get traders into more profitable trades as they would be able to achieve confluence with their trading. I would finally add that even though using multiple indicators can be rewarding in the market, it is very wrong for the trader to use more than he can handle because this can eventually destroy the trader.

14. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1610 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,280 Times in 1,792 Posts

I donít think itís ideal to be looking around for the most consistent trading strategies. Although itís reasonable to find such with the amount of forex trading strategies out, and how other people claim how profitable find one can be Ė the remains itís a suckerís game. The financial market is always changing. There are time which relative strength index, CCI and Bollinger Bands were kings of the market, now theyíre just an average strategy. The market price is mostly controlled by algorithms and it adapts to any strategies which are profitable and fixes such loopholes. So basically looking for a profitable strategy is a waste of time, you should look for what will give you an edge. Take your and put together different strategies, then backtest them with different pairs and see the loser among the losers.

15. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ramadan23 is a glorious beacon of light Ramadan23 is a glorious beacon of light Ramadan23 is a glorious beacon of light Ramadan23 is a glorious beacon of light Ramadan23 is a glorious beacon of light Ramadan23's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are so many indicators on the platform and they are in different categories are trend,oscillator,volume and custom.They fulfill different purposes and they could be lagging and leading.With careful observations of the modes of operation of these indicators and the experience of many users it is clear that they all perform the confirmatory roles very well in addition to the knowledge of price action.This implies that all of them work well but one needs to understand the indicator of interest very well.With these in place any trader will make consistent profits.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2