• Reply to thread
    Page 116 of 116 ... 111 114 115 116
    Results 1,151 to 1,153 of 1153

Thread: Xx Foreyy Trading Journal

1. #1151 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2869 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,806 Times in 12,523 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xx Foreyy     
      Salam walekum good morning Friend, I would like to share your analysis about gold with some of you, as if you are watching the market has stopped. Its moment will be some downwards, which is stopped at 1730, just like what the market is and if it is not happening in the sky, then it will come down in the fast hours for a while, 1726 to 1724 1725 will touch
      appropriate day brother
      XAU/USD is consolidating the present day-day earnings even as soaring above $1700 everyday with troy ounce and the principle SMAs at the 4-hour chart. Gold bulls want a spoil above the 1740 resistance to move inside the course of the 1780/1800 charge zone. Occasional retracements down want to discover useful beneficial resource close to the 1690/1700 charge vicinity and the 1660 diploma.

2. #1152 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      403 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,006 Times in 1,525 Posts

Decent examination dear Gold however don't stress over web on end of the week it is typical issue here I am likewise confronting web issue and working moderate yet now OK and I changed from one net to other yet same issue Gold glancing purchase in every day time span in the event that you see restorative wave completion and now motivation start good karma

3. #1153 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Relaxed

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4764 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,408 Times in 5,455 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xx Foreyy     
      Salam walekum good morning Friend, I would like to share your analysis about gold with some of you, as if you are watching the market has stopped. Its moment will be some downwards, which is stopped at 1730, just like what the market is and if it is not happening in the sky, then it will come down in the fast hours for a while, 1726 to 1724 1725 will touch
      Good morning to you mate and everyone reading his post today. Personally, I think we are going to start seeing more of the bullish movement on the gold because the price failed to break below the support area yesterday which was at the 1730 and as far as the price remains above this area mentioned above then we are going to start seeing more bullish moves again, and the nest possible trading target is the resistance levels which are at the 1756 and 1780.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Reply to thread
    Page 116 of 116 ... 111 114 115 116

Subscribed to this Thread : 8