• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 11 of 11 ... 6 9 10 11

Thread: What is the Forex Forecast?

1. #101 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8038 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,373 Times in 3,724 Posts

Default Re: What is forex forecast?

Forex Forecast is nothing but the prediction of the upcoming mood or trend of the market ,now that can be of any particular currency pair or may be of some important commodities.

Such forecast can be done by either the fundemental or the technical methods because either the news related to the particular currency pair or the market indicators can be used to identify the move of the market .Now that can be done with some software also in this Modern era .

Suppose when we want for the USDJPY Forecast ,we have to understand the news related to the USD or to the Japenese Yen that how such can make perfect impact .

2. #102 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren has much to be proud of debren has much to be proud of debren has much to be proud of debren has much to be proud of debren has much to be proud of debren has much to be proud of debren has much to be proud of debren has much to be proud of debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      971 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,120 Times in 531 Posts

Default Re: What is forex forecast?

Forex is the market where currencies of different countries are exchanged in trading. When we talk about forex forecast its basically the analysis of the direction of the foreign exchange market in the future which depend on the period of forecast and these analysis are carried out by using different tools available in the trading business.
      The forecast may sometimes go as expected or predicted while it may not at other times but the success of the trader analysis lies in having more correct forecast than those forecast that will not go the predicted way.

3. #103 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Pandy100 will become famous soon enough Pandy100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: What is the Forex Forecast?

The dictionary definition of forecast means predicting the future from the present. When it comes to forex, forecast means predicting future prices of currency pairs. This predictions are based on the past behavior of those currencies and with the knowledge of their price behaviors, you can actually determine, to a large extent if the price will go upward, downward or maintain the same level

4. #104 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,284 Times in 964 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ranawat1987     
      Hi Friends Please Give a Link of Any site form where you get best forecast related to Forex trading....so others like me can also use it.

i Use this link most of time.

http://www.**street.com/technical/cu...&time=2012-146
      it's a prediction, what else? when i was a noob, i sought out forex forecasts. i didnít know what i was doing n' wanted all the help i could get. as i learned more about forex, i learned i wasnít getting all the signals i should be getting n' some i was seeing before my forecaster. a good trader can forecast with some regularity, which way the market will go. with a little less regularity a good trader can forecast how far it will go n' with even less regularity a good trader can forecast pullbacks n' reversals.
      bit by bit, over time... it will accumulate into a mountain..!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 6sh For This Useful Post:

y2sm4n (01-11-2019)

6. #105 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Rose20 is just really nice Rose20 is just really nice Rose20 is just really nice Rose20 is just really nice Rose20 is just really nice Rose20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex forecast means prediction of trend it is quite a tricky issue because each trader and pro out there have their own opinion on where the market is likely to head next.
      . So following others opinions can be confusing, you can start with it, but its better you learn to have your own system..

7. #106 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cool

xuencerz will become famous soon enough xuencerz will become famous soon enough xuencerz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

indeed in this way we can better believe again any action that we live with the various stages and procedures to keep us as traders sought more about each of the analysis that we apply both fundamental and technical

8. #107 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

FxNaem is on a distinguished road FxNaem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What is the forex forecast?

Forex forecast means Prediction of trend of trend it is quite a tricky issue because each trader and pro out there have Their own opinion on where the market is likely to head next. so following others opinion can be confusing you can start with it, But its better you learn to have your own system.......

9. #108 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default what is the forex forecast?

Actual when we talk about forex forecast it is at bottom the analysis of the direction of the foreign exchange market in the future which confide on the period of forecast and these analysis are led out by using different tools economical in the trading business. Forecast are really important any trader to make into market so that market right entry and exit in to single. It is all right.

10. #109 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What is the forex forecast?

Actual Forex is the market where habit of different countries are permute in trading. these analysis are ruled out by using different tools profitable in the trading business. So following others concept can be confusing you can start with it, But its better you learn to have your children system.

Reply to thread
    Page 11 of 11 ... 6 9 10 11