• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 98 of 120 ... 93 96 97 98 99 100 103 ...

Thread: Mahnoor jee trading journal

1. #971 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,789 Times in 1,192 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mahnoor jee     
      It's a good evening and I hope you all are will be fine and enjoying your trading and 2nd day of this week. Gold is a trading at the value of 1600 at this time and it already reached at the value of 1614 and it is fully supporting to uptrend and from my point of analysis that it will go more up and it will go above the value of 1650 because I know the situation of corona virus is much control in China so that is why market is behaving very normally and going to its previous position so that is the price of gold is now going up and it will remain up in the coming time as well. Good luck for good trading and best of luck to all.
      Yes dear friend you are absolutely right saying and i am totally agreed with you that now gold target is strong for moving bullish side and according to my thinking after analysis the daily time frame chart of forex trading it's next target is looking touching the resistance limit of 1650 due to control situation of corona virus in China and it is effected on gold market.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Anum zahid for this useful post.

ForexGuru5 (03-24-2020), Mahnoor jee (03-24-2020)

3. #972 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,301 Times in 579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anum zahid     
      Yes dear friend you are absolutely right saying and i am totally agreed with you that now gold target is strong for moving bullish side and according to my thinking after analysis the daily time frame chart of forex trading it's next target is looking touching the resistance limit of 1650 due to control situation of corona virus in China and it is effected on gold market.
      yes gold market next target is looking at the 1650 level so that's why please take the buying opportunity on the gold market that will help you to grow your account overall I am in the favour of buying opportunity. gold is yellow metal and having the potential to go strong to word the $2600 in the next trading session so that's why please take the opportunity.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to angrezi for this useful post.

ForexGuru5 (03-24-2020), Mahnoor jee (03-24-2020)

5. #973 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1453 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,660 Times in 2,114 Posts

It's a good evening and I hope you all are will be fine and enjoying your trading and 2nd day of this week. Gold is a trading at the value of 1600 at this time and it already reached at the value of 1614 and it is fully supporting to uptrend and from my point of analysis that it will go more up and it will go above the value of 1650 because I know the situation of corona virus is much control in China so that is why market is behaving very normally and going to its previous position so that is the price of gold is now going up and it will remain up in the coming time as well. Good luck for good trading and best of luck to all.
      Hello friend good afternoon I hope you are fine and doing good in your trading analysis and I have seen your chart shared and very nice to see that price had gone straight up and currently trading at 1600.00. I waited for the pull back on gold but unfortunately that didn't happen and price gone straight up still there is potential and price can go up 1700.00 level in the upcoming days.

Friend I hope that you like the analysis I wish you a very successful day and keep the best care of yourself and your family.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexGuru5 For This Useful Post:

Mahnoor jee (03-24-2020)

7. #974 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      854 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,001 Times in 2,817 Posts

When you shared your analysis about gold at that time gold was trading at the level of 1599. Now I visited the chart of gold and surprised after seeing gold price because at this time gold is trading at 1626 level. In each time frame gold is moving to buying side so I can say gold is bullish and very soon move to the level of 1660.

8. #975 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,554 Times in 765 Posts

Today gold move very bullish it show the demand in market for gold and it reach at 1622 and it is in buy trend it again get its worth today and reach soon its highest resistance 1650 and then it can change trend to down side and re check the price 1600 so we need to buy it at this price and set sop loss at price 1600 and make profit through this gold trade.

9. #976 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,301 Times in 579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merishkhan     
      Today gold move very bullish it show the demand in market for gold and it reach at 1622 and it is in buy trend it again get its worth today and reach soon its highest resistance 1650 and then it can change trend to down side and re check the price 1600 so we need to buy it at this price and set sop loss at price 1600 and make profit through this gold trade.
      gold market song hit the 1650 level that is very best thing you will tell us but I am in the favour of all something opportunity and market maybe take small amount of retracement but obviously it will break the 1711 logic and se 17 50 level in the future so that's why. Please take the buying opportunity up to the level of 1819 $100 per ounce.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to angrezi for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

11. #977 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      404 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,531 Times in 1,849 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angrezi     
      gold market song hit the 1650 level that is very best thing you will tell us but I am in the favour of all something opportunity and market maybe take small amount of retracement but obviously it will break the 1711 logic and se 17 50 level in the future so that's why. Please take the buying opportunity up to the level of 1819 $100 per ounce.
      gold in regards to brexit which may push your trade to hit tp. However, the news might affect it inversely, so its a good thing your buy is at break even. Currently, price is at 1.7525 close to its high of yesterday at 1690, if price can break through this high
      We Are On The Way

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Akberahmed For This Useful Post:

kaamranaahmed (03-25-2020)

13. #978 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,323 Times in 1,821 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Akberahmed     
      gold in regards to brexit which may push your trade to hit tp. However, the news might affect it inversely, so its a good thing your buy is at break even. Currently, price is at 1.7525 close to its high of yesterday at 1690, if price can break through this high
      Hey guys, you have set up about Gold, so I think Gold is not doing in because it has gone so much as it goes by bye. Now it will move up as much as you can If you want to call the children then you should have more fun about doing it on your photo, if you want to steal well then If you want to open red, then you should have experience and marriage, then you will be able to open a lot of good trade in it and will also be able to earn very good profits.

14. #979 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3304 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,058 Times in 2,243 Posts

Gold before now has shown the oversold condition and the best decision is to look for an opportunity to buy it.The buyers are going to reap a lot of reward this week

15. #980 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      205 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,331 Times in 1,271 Posts

Hello everyone I hope that you will be fine and enjoying your trading. It's a good noon and good movement of the currency pair GBP USD. It is now going upward and it is clearly visible in the trading graph that after reached at the value of 1.1408 this currency pair is now going upward and at this time it is crossing the value of 1.1800 and trading at the value of 1.1820 so keep open buy trade on this currency pair because it will go up to the value of 1.2000 and at this scenario buy trade will be the best option on getting good amount of profit.
      Attached Images  

Reply to thread
    Page 98 of 120 ... 93 96 97 98 99 100 103 ...