• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 53 of 53 ... 48 51 52 53

Thread: Mahnoor jee trading journal

1. #521 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,358 Times in 1,436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mahnoor jee     
      Now I will share some analysis about the currency pair GBP USD. Dear members this currency pair is continiuly going down from the value of 1.2944 and reached at the value of 1.2858 and at this time it is trading at the value of 1.2876 and market is still supporting its down trend and from my point of view it will go down and I will suggest sell trade on this currency pair and I hope you will choose it and will earn good profit. Best of luck.
      or short term trade i think silver is still in bullish momentum, we can see that h4 time frame made a bullish candle stick on support area in 1.2858 price level, based on this condition i assume that GBPUSD is still and will be in bullish retracement condition, i think buying for short term trade can be quite profitable but always remember that the major trend is still bullish trend so we need to be careful if the h4 showing bearish candle stick pattern.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to XXXTentacion For This Useful Post:

Wadda (Today)

3. #522 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,180 Times in 2,193 Posts

Now I will share some analysis about the currency pair GBP USD. Dear members this currency pair is continiuly going down from the value of 1.2944 and reached at the value of 1.2858 and at this time it is trading at the value of 1.2876 and market is still supporting its down trend and from my point of view it will go down and I will suggest sell trade on this currency pair and I hope you will choose it and will earn good profit. Best of luck.
      I totally agree with your analysis and production and from my point of analysis GBP/USD pair dropped to fresh weekly lows, around the 1.2860 region in the last hour, albeit managed to recover few pips thereafter. The pair failed to capitalize on its early uptick to the 1.2945 region and took a turn for the worst after the UK published its Brexit negotiating mandate earlier during the trading session. Best of luck and have a nice and good trading in your future for yourself.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Wadda for this useful post.

Mahnoor jee (Today), Malhi sab (Today)

5. #523 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

1st trading journal 05/01/2020

Aslaam o alekum to all respected forex members. I am new at this forum and it is my first post in this trading journal forum and I hope everyone will be fine. I have listened from too many friends about forex trading so I joined it. Kindly guide me and help me in this forum if I will do any mistake or doing any wrong job. I have little bit knowledge about forex trading but could not start trading due go financial problems but now I am happy to become a member of this forum because it give us good bonus if we do work hard in this forum with keen interest. I belong to Pakistan and my age is 24 years and qualification is master in Urdu language. I am not doing any job and remain at home so I will give maximum time to this forum on daily basis. Please guide me and pray for my good trading future in this forum. Thank you.
      Assalam Walekum I hope you guys will get well and let me tell you that according to me Gold will be able to go down And the silver that I have, according to me it will also go up And GBPUSD is going to increase its rate And also at university Who is the wife of being in euro usd Should buy as soon as possible Jesus and eur USD's rate reduction houses come The rate decrease of USDJPY is visible in the And according to me, the crude oil that I have will also go up and we have a great chance to buy it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paro12 For This Useful Post:

Wadda (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 53 of 53 ... 48 51 52 53