• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 48 of 48 ... 43 46 47 48

Thread: Elif05 rading general

1. #471 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      383 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,600 Times in 1,552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elif05     
      Good evening dear guys. I am sharing with you the technical analysis of EUR USD currency pair. This pair trades with clear positively to test the key resistance 1.0860 and as i mentioned in our recent report holding below this level keeps the bearish trend scenario active for the upcoming week, supported by the negative pressure formed by the EMA50, reminding you that my target located at 1.0760 followed by 1.0680.
      at exactly that point will it return down.It had descended from the past cost however it couldn't occur in light of the fact that the pour is very weak.I have disclosed to you very well in my image that now the presence of the previous one will proceed to will go up and from that point onward, what is underneath will come and it will finish its cycle.If a companion needs to sell at this value, at that point he ought not accomplish such work since he will be in misfortune.
      Munda 420 Trading Journal

2. #472 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,321 Times in 1,415 Posts

Good evening dear guys. I am sharing with you the technical analysis of EUR USD currency pair. This pair trades with clear positively to test the key resistance 1.0860 and as i mentioned in our recent report holding below this level keeps the bearish trend scenario active for the upcoming week, supported by the negative pressure formed by the EMA50, reminding you that my target located at 1.0760 followed by 1.0680.
      Euro JPY and its price turn back towards fly yes my dear market is not stable at the situation of Corona virus in a panic situation China economy hit badly and affected it and market start its bullish Trend buyers are strong hair and it is expected the pull up the price towards resistance level hope it will give us a long term trade and give good opportunity to get some good amount
      "MIANWALI" SHAHEEN TRADERS

3. #473 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,666 Times in 4,547 Posts

Euro USD currency pair is very famous currency pair presently Euro USD currency pair is moving upper side and this moment is strong touching the and breaking the resistance level so my dear friend present chart analysis 1.08 46 and after 2 weeks I have observed this from moment so let's see what will happen on Monday morning and today is Saturday evening

4. #474 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,205 Times in 744 Posts

Good evening dear fellows. I am sharing with you the analysis of gold. Gold price continue to rise to move away from 1625 and begin testing 1650 barrier, which support our expectations to achieve more gains in the intraday and short term basis , and the way is open to achieve our next target at 1668 reminding you that it is important to hold above 1611 to continue the suggested rise.
      Hello dear mat hope all good and getting good profit in last week today is first day of weekend and everyone is enjoying and making good plans and predictions about market.yes my dear I am agree with point of view, gold is rising up and hope it will touch the level of 1665 and it will trading above 1611 there is no chance to to pull back towards 1600 its next target could be 1700 the gold rising is To high against our expectations, according to my thinking next week gold will moving mid term so be careful in trading,hope for best next in the market.

5. #475 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,520 Times in 2,136 Posts

Good evening friends If you do your experience about EUTUSD with your model number, then you will definitely succeed in it. So according to my Nawaz, you should share your experience and knowledge with another number so that others can also have a good experience and loading my partner and that too, so keep sharing your experience with others.

6. #476 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,874 Times in 2,960 Posts

Yes Dear trader you are telling very right I agreed with you. It is better time to analysis of last week trading and make strategy for the next week. EUR USD broke below a descending channel and bounced from the 1.0800 level. The market regained as bulls are creating a reversal up. The spot would need to overcome the 1.0878 resistance to ceate a deeper pullback up towards the 1.0923 and 1.0985 levels. Support is seen near 1.0844 and 1.0800 price levels. Have a nice trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 48 of 48 ... 43 46 47 48