• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: What is Robot Scamming?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      498 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,328 Times in 1,472 Posts

Default What is Robot Scamming?

These scammers promote their software's ability to make automatic trades that are guaranteed to turn massive profits. The problem lies in the fact that many of these systems have not passed a peered review or get tested by an independent source. The best way to know the veracity of their claims is by looking at their optimization codes and trading system's parameters. If they aren't available or if they look invalid, run away.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hanif318 for this useful post.

bappy4x (12-18-2019), Garyson (01-13-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4639 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,661 Times in 3,962 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hanif318     
      These scammers promote their software's ability to make automatic trades that are guaranteed to turn massive profits. The problem lies in the fact that many of these systems have not passed a peered review or get tested by an independent source. The best way to know the veracity of their claims is by looking at their optimization codes and trading system's parameters. If they aren't available or if they look invalid, run away.

Exactly, there are lots of robot scamber on online who will ask you to pay them but they wont provide you the desired robot otherwise they will provide you something cheap or fake thing.
      Thats the reason, I am away from Robot trading though I never tried to buy a robot or signal from Market, you guys should avoid these thing.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Hanif318 (12-18-2019), Unregistered (2)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

Noor786 is a jewel in the rough Noor786 is a jewel in the rough Noor786 is a jewel in the rough Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When it comes to investing, there are endless ways to scam a trader. Many brokers manage to get away with their fraudulent activities for a period of time. Then they are either ‘caught’ by a regulatory organization or they succeed in absconding with their clients’ funds, never to be seen again.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Noor786 for this useful post.

Garyson (01-13-2020), Ninris (01-19-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Whisperkiller is an unknown quantity at this point Whisperkiller's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are a lot of robots of this kind on the market now, and this is despite the fact that many of them are quite expensive and will require large investments from you. But the point is not even a good robot - it's an algorithm, that is, a system that operates roughly speaking on given coordinates. Is it possible to direct the market into certain frames? Of course not. Is it possible to say that we can predict everything with full accuracy? No. That is why I don't see any sense in it at all. Either you take full responsibility or you just don't do this business at all. There's no other way out of this.

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Ninris is an unknown quantity at this point Ninris's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Such a system for making money has never been trusted by me at all. Because all of them are uncontrollable, especially those offered by the brokers themselves. In my opinion, it's just a system to get more money to appropriate them, and the worst thing is that in most cases you can't directly influence the settings and what's going on. So you can easily face the fact that you went to work in the morning and you had capital, you came from work and you see that you have zero in your account. For me, even though I'm very attentive to the market, that's the biggest fear. So I'm totally against it. And I would never recommend it to anyone at all.

9. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Lonely

Hammad53531 has a spectacular aura about Hammad53531 has a spectacular aura about Hammad53531's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanif318     
      Forex trading business is not much popular in the world fuse as back. Now it is going to oo more popular in these days that's why are too many scrambler are coming and they are giving us different kind of promotions. There are many trader which are not very good knowledge for that they pay them and they are totally fraud.

10. #7 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

L8r45wdmknf5 is an unknown quantity at this point L8r45wdmknf5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

updated URLs for all Deep Web marketplaces
      You can to login at some amount of Darknet marketplaces only with an URLs, it implies next : prospective buyers and merchants lack the ability to sign up until they will obtain an links from an previously joined shopper.
      Search for those at http://deeponionmarkets.com/, it stores updated link to concerning Deepweb marketplaces. You ought to follow these URLs to sign up at the sites.
      In case that there are some troubles with an access,for example, links won’t work, you may hang around and check for Deepweb markets alternative link. Keep trying, for the reason that few markets close and open registrations regularly, due to server load.

Reply to thread