• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 34 of 34 ... 29 32 33 34

Thread: Mt5Player's trading journal (2)

1. #331 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1662 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,817 Times in 5,312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mt5Player     
      Hello my dear friends hope you are fine and well today is the first day for week in the first day of week we expect for slow movement in the market but when early in the morning are you open my system then I see the movement of some pairs with big volatility....
      Now I am sharing my analysis for usdx in my opinion today US dollar again getting strong and move to uptrend but in my opinion it will soon down again in London and New York session because in daily time frame according to my technical analysis there is very strong bearish pressure and I hope for it's more weakness please share your own reviews and thoughts about usdx.....
      Yes dear friend I am totally agree with your analysis USD index making selling Trend and give a cell trade opportunity in coming days we are master sell it and get good profit thank you guys
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

2. Dragon
    3. #332 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bashul

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      168 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,589 Times in 1,509 Posts

Hello my dear friends hope you are fine and well today is the first day for week in the first day of week we expect for slow movement in the market but when early in the morning are you open my system then I see the movement of some pairs with big volatility....
      Now I am sharing my analysis for usdx in my opinion today US dollar again getting strong and move to uptrend but in my opinion it will soon down again in London and New York session because in daily time frame according to my technical analysis there is very strong bearish pressure and I hope for it's more weakness please share your own reviews and thoughts about usdx.....
      Dear member, I don't understand that usdx sir will come down but instead I say that and my analyzers and knowledge and experience says that USDX will go upwards and maybe touch 98 again If you train from above, then you can get very good profit from here and you can become a good trader who earns good profit in every trade.

4. #333 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      342 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,424 Times in 2,272 Posts

I hope you're fine and according to me There is true today early morning am also very shocked to saw the many of major assets are gap open and after opening the gaps its still now already running high and fast, you're this chart of USD index its seem to downside next target is locate that's I am also follow the bearish rally about it And you can benefit in buying it

5. #334 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,371 Times in 693 Posts

Euro USD movements are getting low but gold movements are getting very high and USDX movements are also getting low You can do USD x-men trading, you will get good profit by buying it because gold has come down so much because of this USDX will go up.

6. #335 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,203 Times in 3,464 Posts

Hello my all dear friends hope you are fine and well and enjoying the the the weekend holidays now I am sharing my weekly analysis about US dollar against to Japanese yen in my opinion in these days this pair is move to week position and I expect for its more weakness I hope it will soon touch to the the major support area for 10 7.80 I expect for its more downtrend movement and I hope it will soon touch to this support area
      Please share your own ideas and analysis about this pair in my opinion in these days all USD pairs will come to down.....
      The price is attempting a break of the Support which will determine whether the next price will continue down or up. If the candle is able to close below the support line then it is likely that the price will continue bearish but if it fails to close below the support then the price may rebound or rise.
      On the H4 chart, the bearish condition continues. The price is forming the last Support at 108,763 and the last resistance at 109,262.

Reply to thread
    Page 34 of 34 ... 29 32 33 34