• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 15 of 15 ... 10 13 14 15

Thread: Mt5Player's trading journal (2)

1. #141 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7558 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,976 Times in 6,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mt5Player     
      Hello guys happy weekend now I am hearing my weekly analysis about USD CAD in my opinion in weekly time frame this pair is not changing the trend beard to bullish I see the moment of last 2 weeks in the chart of weekly time frame it was make to bullish candles in weekly time frame and now I expect for its again bullish movement....
      According to my analysis in the next week this pair wale more move to a position and touch to the resistance level of 1. 3272 I hope for it's good bullish movement please share your own reviews about my analysis...
      by looking at the daily chart, i could see your point. yes, the usdcad currency pair made two bullish weekly candles, but price would first make a decline towards 1.2980 before the next leg up. so if going to buy, one has better wait for the dip first so as to get a good entry point. best of luck.
      Last edited by forexguy9; 01-19-2020 at 04:52 AM.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Mt5Player (01-19-2020), sidra05 (01-19-2020)

3. #142 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Hot

Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader is a splendid one to behold Apnatrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello guys happy weekend now I am hearing my weekly analysis about USD CAD in my opinion in weekly time frame this pair is not changing the trend beard to bullish I see the moment of last 2 weeks in the chart of weekly time frame it was make to bullish candles in weekly time frame and now I expect for its again bullish movement....
      According to my analysis in the next week this pair wale more move to a position and touch to the resistance level of 1. 3272 I hope for it's good bullish movement please share your own reviews about my analysis...
      My dear friend, I hope that you are fine and thank you for sharing your knowledge about usd cad And the current level of usdcadis 1.3071 and its support level is 1.3035. But usdcad Assistant Area is 1.0375 But according to me it will try to break the support level of 1.3035 and it will be a great chance for gram flour.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Apnatrader for this useful post.

HappyLife (01-19-2020), sidra05 (01-19-2020)

5. #143 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,806 Times in 1,600 Posts

I hope you are fine and you have shared your knowledge about usdcad USD CAD currency pair is trading in the very strong selling direction but Market may be go strongly Bullish after touching the ground of 1.2870 and may be able to push back to the resistance level of 1.3260 and the resistance level of 1.3380 in the USD CAD currency pair so that will help you to get grow your bonus account strongly

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Akram6550 for this useful post.

HappyLife (01-19-2020), sidra05 (01-19-2020)

7. #144 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      301 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,575 Times in 1,613 Posts

It is absolutely right about gender because you have updated your general in which you have shared your trading experience above USD CAD, it is very good that you can get good profit by trading in it. And you have given its projection in Next Week, which can be dealt with by sports and resistance and can get good profit on it, but never forget to stop stoploss and take profit

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyLife For This Useful Post:

sidra05 (01-19-2020)

9. #145 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7222 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,506 Times in 8,301 Posts

Weekly time frame obviously good looking for a trading signal. Dear mt5player happy weekend also to you. I appreciate your hearing on the usdcad price. Coming week no high impact news for usd but last week market got a lot of positive news so usdcad price will not drop even from the strength of bulls market will move toward 1.3100.

Dear friend, I just check the price through weekly chart and realize the price has been building strong demand position but till now the price could not cross his immediae low so when the price will able to carry his rate above the left side low we will be clear about the market reversal trading.
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

10. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

sidra05 (01-19-2020)

11. #146 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,579 Times in 773 Posts

It is right about alcohol, we need it Mostly we do not work in the USD card, more then we only work in gold and maybe you have a good feeling in me but I will follow you and work in the case and open a good friend too

12. The Following User Says Thank You to David Milan581 For This Useful Post:

sidra05 (01-19-2020)

13. #147 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      219 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,810 Times in 1,873 Posts

Slam dear fellow.
      How are you .I hope you are fine with good health and good trade , enjoying last day of weekend .Your analysis is very useful .According to my analysis USDCAD is bullish and may go up to resistance level 1.3054.Thank you for sharing your good analysis. Wish you good luck for you and your trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 15 of 15 ... 10 13 14 15