• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: Mt5Player's trading journal (2)

1. #121 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ijaz804 has a spectacular aura about ijaz804 has a spectacular aura about ijaz804 has a spectacular aura about ijaz804's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mt5Player     
      Hello guys today is Friday and I hope for good bonus for weekly gift in this week I lose my totally account and now I have nothing to open any trade so I am waiting for new bonus....
      there I see the movement of British pound against US dollar in my opinion this pair is again moving to bullish side and I hope for its again book 2 uptrend position in my opinion in daily time frame it seems like to to strong bullet position and I hope for its next target is 1.3 160 I hope it will soon achieve this target of resistance.....
      GOOD morning friends how are you I hope you are enjoying at MT5 fourm and getting good profit from here dear friend I see your analysis about gbp USD that's good according to my analysis and your chart it might hit 1.31675 thanks for such informative post and analyses wish you best of luck in your trade

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to ijaz804 for this useful post.

Mt5Player (Yesterday), Rana720 (Yesterday)

3. #122 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      340 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,475 Times in 1,417 Posts

Hello guys today is Friday and I hope for good bonus for weekly gift in this week I lose my totally account and now I have nothing to open any trade so I am waiting for new bonus....
      there I see the movement of British pound against US dollar in my opinion this pair is again moving to bullish side and I hope for its again book 2 uptrend position in my opinion in daily time frame it seems like to to strong bullet position and I hope for its next target is 1.3 160 I hope it will soon achieve this target of resistance.....

That the beginning of the day is good for you as it is Friday and day of bonus is due today so I hope you all have a better bonus just a few hours later.
      Bonus will be transfer in some mom late one of our and we will have an exciting moment, as well as all of you should thank mt5 instaforex for providing such a great platforms I will tell you in my opinion, I have such great specialize in usd jpy but a few moments ago I did a little analys on usdjpy so enter the market for short term in up side

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Simply for this useful post.

Mt5Player (Yesterday), Rana720 (Yesterday)

5. #123 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,724 Times in 698 Posts

GBP/USD: The pound edged higher on Wednesday as risky assets recouped earlier losses on a perception that Iran’s rocket attacks on U.S. forces in Iraq would not lead to a wider regional conflict.Iran said it had fired 15 missiles at U.S. targets in Iraq early on Wednesday in retaliation for last week’s U.S. drone strike that killed Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani, stoking fears of a new war in the Middle East. The British currency edged a third of a percent higher to $1.3163, moving towards a two-week high of $1.3284

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rana720 For This Useful Post:

Mt5Player (Yesterday)

7. #124 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7222 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,293 Times in 8,224 Posts

No sell orders are allowed on the gbpusd price right mate because of the price now above the channel as well as 50 and 200 sma. If we explain the price higher low the get the price is under selling pressure so current bullish could be a correction. When the price will break the higher high we will buy the price. And to open sell we need to get the price below the channel as well as 50 sma.

Dear when I take the price on the h4 chart we get alternative information about the price so we need to wait to get the same signal on a daily or h4 chart.
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

8. #125 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheeky

ASIMANOREEN is a splendid one to behold ASIMANOREEN is a splendid one to behold ASIMANOREEN is a splendid one to behold ASIMANOREEN is a splendid one to behold ASIMANOREEN is a splendid one to behold ASIMANOREEN is a splendid one to behold ASIMANOREEN is a splendid one to behold ASIMANOREEN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalamu alaikum my dear friend how are you and how is your day.Friday is a bonus day and everyone is waiting for their bonus.I have to lost my bonus and I have just little bonus in my account therefore,I I can't open a trade in any pair but this week I can't do much work so next time inshallah I will try my best.I have seen your point of view I am little agree with you this time gbpusd is in bullish side but I am not recommended you to open a trade in buy side because it's bullish Trend remain not for long time it's will continuous short time it can move back in any time so wait for some good position to open a trade for sell side to get good profit.have a nice day.

9. #126 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,947 Times in 8,286 Posts

correct day
      GBP/USD fails to maintain onto 3-day-vintage recovery profits on the identical time as seeking out and selling round 1.3070 earlier of the London open on Friday. the us greenback’s (USD) large healing and the ecu Union’s (ecu) difficult stand on Brexit seems to have driven the bulls backpedal-overdue. market game enthusiasts will now address the United Kingdom’s December month Retail earnings as a proper away catalyst.

Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13