• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: ringgit_maker's - Trading Journal(2)

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      858 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,048 Times in 563 Posts

Default ringgit_maker's - Trading Journal(2)

Based on the Daily chart of EurJpy, the price already broke the trendline and now the price making a correction. I am using the Fibonacci retracement to identify the possible reversal of the correction and I found that the possible reversal point is at the golden ratio level at 38.2% or at price of 120.60.

I will watch this pair closely and I will wait for the price action when the price reach the identified aread, and after that I will make a decision whether to buy or sell.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to ringgit_maker for this useful post.

forexguy9 (11-16-2019), forexianz (11-16-2019), Heals (12-22-2019), Malhi sab (11-17-2019), Muskan khan (11-17-2019), Sher (12-15-2019), Zenia (11-17-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,012 Times in 4,405 Posts

Hello mate..welcome back to this section.. You was active at that time and you made a welcome back. So regarding to EJ, I choose it will make bullish movement on next week. I know it is simple to trade on EJ because most of brokers provide low spread on this pair. Next week there is EUR news and I hope we can make some profit on that time. Good luck buddy!.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

ringgit_maker (11-17-2019), Unregistered (2), Zenia (11-17-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7580 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,240 Times in 6,154 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ringgit_maker     

Based on the Daily chart of EurJpy, the price already broke the trendline and now the price making a correction. I am using the Fibonacci retracement to identify the possible reversal of the correction and I found that the possible reversal point is at the golden ratio level at 38.2% or at price of 120.60.

I will watch this pair closely and I will wait for the price action when the price reach the identified aread, and after that I will make a decision whether to buy or sell.
      The technical formations on the daily chart and the 4 hours chart of the eurjpy currency pair are quite interesting. While the daily chart has bullish settings, the 4 hours chart is bearish. So from these pieces of information, I know price could go up and down. I will be watching the price level 120.00. Above that level, there is good chances of price pushing up. Below 120.00, I see a bearish market with potential targets around 119.00.
      Attached Images    
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

ringgit_maker (11-17-2019), Zenia (11-17-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,241 Times in 462 Posts

Hello mates how are you what's going on how was your weekend and how was your bonus day I hope it was so good to you I agreed with your experience about this pair next week it will be in bullish Trend according to the news as we already see market test it level where it was fall so it is good to buy some good pips scrap some good money a good chance to buyers so I think in our trendline it is is good indication for us to place a good lot on a buy best of luck to all of you and best wishes for your profit good luck friends

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Muskan khan for this useful post.

9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,354 Times in 1,246 Posts

Yes dear i agree with your analysis. The EURJPY pair repeated providing negative closes below the bearish channelís resistance at 120.95, to confirm its readiness to form a strong negative attack in the near and medium period.

The continuation of stochastic fluctuation near 20 level supports our bearish expectations by providing a new negative momentum, that makes us wait for the price decline to 119.10 reaching to the next target at 118.40.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Malhi sab for this useful post.

11. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      858 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz     
      Hello mate..welcome back to this section.. You was active at that time and you made a welcome back. So regarding to EJ, I choose it will make bullish movement on next week. I know it is simple to trade on EJ because most of brokers provide low spread on this pair. Next week there is EUR news and I hope we can make some profit on that time. Good luck buddy!.
      Thank you friends, I once active to this section few years ago no I am back since I feel more free now so I able to participate and share my trading ideas on this forum. Next week there are important news regarding Euro and I guess the market is is quite volatile and there are also opportunity to make profit with this situation.

Here as you can see the news calender for next week where there are important news such as French Flash Services PMI, German Flash Manufacturing PMI and German Services PMI. These three news will shake the market for sure and I bet all the news is all going to be positive thus will make the price of eurjpy go higher.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to ringgit_maker for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-17-2019), iMaham (11-17-2019), Zenia (11-17-2019)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      758 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,964 Times in 1,443 Posts

Thank you friends, I once active to this section few years ago no I am back since I feel more free now so I able to participate and share my trading ideas on this forum. Next week there are important news regarding Euro and I guess the market is is quite volatile and there are also opportunity to make profit with this situation.

Here as you can see the news calender for next week where there are important news such as French Flash Services PMI, German Flash Manufacturing PMI and German Services PMI. These three news will shake the market for sure and I bet all the news is all going to be positive thus will make the price of eurjpy go higher.
      Dear I agree with you. There is high volatile news next week that can make volatile all the EURO pairs. We should be careful next week specially on Friday but I hope before Friday these pairs will bahave normally and we will not see unexpected moves before the end of the week but later market can make unexpected moves also.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to iMaham for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-17-2019), ringgit_maker (11-17-2019), Zenia (11-17-2019)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7394 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,728 Times in 9,028 Posts

This post will help all weaker people of this forum as well as the advanced trader. I already check. This is my job to check the news calendar to make any post or make any trade at the running market. Coming week a lot of high impacts news are waiting for euro that's the reason I tell we follow technical symptom but when their high impact news must wait as long as not release the news and after seeing the news report we will try to plan to trade the market.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

iMaham (11-17-2019), ringgit_maker (11-17-2019), Zenia (11-17-2019)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      858 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello guys, In my opinion Usd Index is now in Bearish trend where the price are going down to find the next support. I already plot a fibonaci retracement in my chart and there are possibility the price will touch 1.618 level at 97.93 and then heading to 97.90 support line. However, final result will also based on next week market condition where there are two important news that will affect the dollar.

The Fed Fomc meeting will be held on Wednesday and the outcome is to vote and determine interest rate, however I think it will bring positive news to the US Dollar thus will make Dollar high.

The other news that can shaken the market is the Flash Manufacturing PMI where we can see from the last two month it show a positive and the result is better than expected and the forecast is might be reach and will make the US Dollar in bullish trend.

18. The following 10 users say Thank You to ringgit_maker for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-17-2019), iMaham (11-18-2019), PCWorld (11-17-2019), Shabnam424 (11-17-2019), tender (11-17-2019), Unregistered (4), Zenia (11-17-2019)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      462 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,608 Posts

Hello guys, In my opinion Usd Index is now in Bearish trend where the price are going down to find the next support. I already plot a fibonaci retracement in my chart and there are possibility the price will touch 1.618 level at 97.93 and then heading to 97.90 support line. However, final result will also based on next week market condition where there are two important news that will affect the dollar.

The Fed Fomc meeting will be held on Wednesday and the outcome is to vote and determine interest rate, however I think it will bring positive news to the US Dollar thus will make Dollar high.

The other news that can shaken the market is the Flash Manufacturing PMI where we can see from the last two month it show a positive and the result is better than expected and the forecast is might be reach and will make the US Dollar in bullish trend.
      happy sunday dear mate
      so appriciateable post by you dear one i have read your post which is so informaTIVE . index is in landing in dai,y time frame and next week is full of many highh impact news so i think that this will land again

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Zenia for this useful post.

iMaham (11-18-2019), PCWorld (11-17-2019), ringgit_maker (11-17-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 6 ...