• Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Mt5Player's trading journal (2)

Hybrid View

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,769 Times in 1,245 Posts

Default Mt5Player's trading journal (2)

Analysis for EUR USD

Hello all community there I saw the movement of European dollar against to US dollar it's shown us very clearly to downtrend movement I saw the current price of this pair now its price is 1.1107 I see this pair in daily time frame last day its makeup in bar candle and now I hope when it will break this pin bar candle it will move to more in down position......
      According to my technical analysis now this pair is under the trendline and I see my indicator oscillator of relative strength index it's only its next confirmation off down position so I decide for its selling trades.....
      Attached Images  

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mt5Player for this useful post.

acidic marri (01-10-2020), Farhad suleman (01-10-2020), fragile (01-10-2020), OnePoint (01-10-2020), Zeref (01-10-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,529 Times in 4,027 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mt5Player     
      Analysis for EUR USD

Hello all community there I saw the movement of European dollar against to US dollar it's shown us very clearly to downtrend movement I saw the current price of this pair now its price is 1.1107 I see this pair in daily time frame last day its makeup in bar candle and now I hope when it will break this pin bar candle it will move to more in down position......
      According to my technical analysis now this pair is under the trendline and I see my indicator oscillator of relative strength index it's only its next confirmation off down position so I decide for its selling trades.....
      If according to my analysis, it's almost the same as Om's analysis because the price is still stuck in the RBR demand area at tf h 4. For today, I also agree that the EUR language will increase, but if it reaches the upper Om area limit, I'm still lack of sure uncle because there are still some supplies that must be passed. And if we look at the daily tf there is also a sbr area that is quite strong at the price range of 1.1174. Yes, hopefully this can be used as an additional recommendation for om entry later
      S&R Discussion

On Zeref Trading Journal

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

fragile (01-10-2020), Mt5Player (01-10-2020), Unregistered (3)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Farhad suleman has much to be proud of Farhad suleman has much to be proud of Farhad suleman has much to be proud of Farhad suleman has much to be proud of Farhad suleman has much to be proud of Farhad suleman has much to be proud of Farhad suleman has much to be proud of Farhad suleman has much to be proud of Farhad suleman has much to be proud of Farhad suleman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,212 Times in 503 Posts

Analysis for EUR USD

Hello dear Forex trading members you are discussed this year which is called selling pair and it is very e well it moves where is located where it is very special ticketed pair major players are trading on it professionally if you are trading on this year Euro USD is now in downtrend because dollar is making strength

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Farhad suleman for this useful post.

fragile (01-10-2020), Mt5Player (01-10-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,592 Times in 806 Posts

Analysis for EUR USD

Hello friend Good morning and hope you fine and feeling well.
      Nice analysis of EURUSD. I am agree with your analysis and h1 timeframe its also moving down and seller are safe to trade before NFP news.
      Eurusd is the most loveable assest of all the trader. Thanks and hope this will work.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to acidic marri for this useful post.

9. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,046 Times in 6,203 Posts

Analysis for EUR USD

Hello Mt5Player, how are you doing today? I hope you are doing well and having a good time over there friend. I think the eurusd pair market is still full of mixed reaction based on the confluence area holding and hovering around since yesterday and that should project a need for a patience for traders to wait for a breakout of this range zone at 1.1140 for buy and 1.1060 for a sell trade position for a medium term trading course. I wish you more success in your trading activities.
      The World Best Grid Trader !

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

11. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,756 Times in 9,537 Posts

Analysis for EUR USD

good day!
      EUR/USD trades at the protective for the second one consultation in a row. Losses are predicted to choose out up tempo following the breakdown of the 2 hundred-day SMA within the 1.1140 region.
      The bullish flow into that started out out out in early December seems to have out of area momentum, leaving an pinnacle in the place of one.1240 (December 31st) inside the endorse time.
      similarly disadvantage want to now allow a go to to the fifty 5-day SMA in sub-1.1100 degrees, reinstalling on the same time the bearish view inside the par.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

Mt5Player (01-10-2020)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sleepy

ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,293 Times in 1,162 Posts

Analysis for EUR USD

If you look at the pull back of the fight here, then there is no way to see if the market can pull back again, then it can be a problem if the market here finds itself strong and Eur USD is still 1.1335 . A great opportunity for Euro USD is to pullback from here and try to improve itself and pull ups from here can still be a trend in the market well and no trend is visible in the present day.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ARD For This Useful Post:

Mt5Player (01-10-2020)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,769 Times in 1,245 Posts

Default Analysis for USD CAD

Hello all members assalamu alaikum now I am sharing my analysis about US dollar against Canadian Dollar there is very clear setup in H4 time frame and I also hope for its good downtrend movement in my opinion now it's moving to down position in H4 time now it's making again downtrend setup according to my analysis there is a strong bearish momentum.....
      Their and there is very big news for US dollar against Canadian Dollar I see the news for today's after 1 hour later we can see the news of Canadian Dollar I hope at the news of time this pair will move very big volatility in down position.....
      Attached Images  

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mt5Player for this useful post.

Angelina17 (01-10-2020), JOHNSONMATSER00 (01-10-2020), Mehvish424 (01-10-2020), peterson (01-10-2020)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,911 Times in 4,703 Posts

Hello all members assalamu alaikum now I am sharing my analysis about US dollar against Canadian Dollar there is very clear setup in H4 time frame and I also hope for its good downtrend movement in my opinion now it's moving to down position in H4 time now it's making again downtrend setup according to my analysis there is a strong bearish momentum.....
      Their and there is very big news for US dollar against Canadian Dollar I see the news for today's after 1 hour later we can see the news of Canadian Dollar I hope at the news of time this pair will move very big volatility in down position.....
      new HD current currency pairs coming in the marriage from according to the technical analysis you will notice that USD CAD currency pair also reading about the 1.30 50 level I am suggesting that if the market is going upside direction there is a lot of chances it will go outside direction because you will not disturb you USD currency pair is also going in the selling direction and according to the technical support and resistance level there and you will notice that market will up 1.3 380 there it will go up to the buying opportunity
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

18. The Following User Says Thank You to peterson For This Useful Post:

Mt5Player (01-10-2020)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sleepy

ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,293 Times in 1,162 Posts

Coming now, USDCad I am feeling that will go up, Ray says this to the pomegranate because the gold will come from now and the USD cad will go up very high and there is also a news in gold at 6:30 pm. I feel that in your trade Put the raid upwards on the usd cad

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 6 ...