• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 34 ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 13 ...

Thread: Mt5Player's trading journal (2)

1. #71 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,769 Times in 1,245 Posts

Default Analysis for USD CHF

Hello my dear friends now I see another opportunity for buyers I see the movement of US dollar against to Swiss Faraz there is very good setup for bullish momentum I see the movement in our early time frame and H4 time frame in H4 time frame it's make a very good bullish hammer candle and now it's make a new bullish candle with big volume so I expect for its very good after and movement in my opinion it will soon touch to the the resistance area of 0.97 65 I hopefully that now this pair is give us very good trade for bullish
      Share your own experience for this pair I am waiting for your comments......
      Attached Images  

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Mt5Player for this useful post.

Aafi555 (01-14-2020), Apnatrader (01-14-2020), Hande (01-14-2020), Heals (01-15-2020), Malhi sab (01-14-2020), remi (01-15-2020), Unregistered (1), Wadda (01-14-2020)

3. #72 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3329 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,205 Times in 3,679 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mt5Player     
      Hello my dear friends now I see another opportunity for buyers I see the movement of US dollar against to Swiss Faraz there is very good setup for bullish momentum I see the movement in our early time frame and H4 time frame in H4 time frame it's make a very good bullish hammer candle and now it's make a new bullish candle with big volume so I expect for its very good after and movement in my opinion it will soon touch to the the resistance area of 0.97 65 I hopefully that now this pair is give us very good trade for bullish
      Yeah absolutely you are right, I have not check the news event's maybe it was the effect of any news because last four hourly candle it formed the bullish pin bar candle and at the day time frame also it looks that it will formed the pin bar candle while at weekly time frame last week it was formed the pin bar candle so all of these confirmation's are showing that now it will roses.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Aafi555 (01-14-2020), Mt5Player (01-14-2020)

5. #73 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Daring

Aafi555 is a splendid one to behold Aafi555 is a splendid one to behold Aafi555 is a splendid one to behold Aafi555 is a splendid one to behold Aafi555 is a splendid one to behold Aafi555 is a splendid one to behold Aafi555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USD CHF is make the strong bullish trend because the it,s trend of moving is very fast and if we see the pattern candles then they show us that the it w,ll be making the sell zone in D1chart because the H1 chart the only show us the few remains minutes but the D1 chart we can see and we can trade and next trend of market is gives us more profit on it,s moving.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aafi555 for this useful post.

Hande (01-14-2020), Mt5Player (01-14-2020)

7. #74 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Hot

Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,113 Times in 438 Posts

My dear friend, I agree with you that the USDCHF is now desperate to go up Because the USDCHF has not done much in the face of Unity Wheeler. Now USDCHF is looking for a chance to go up The USDCHF will try to break its support level as soon as it gets a chance.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Apnatrader For This Useful Post:

Mt5Player (01-15-2020)

9. #75 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,245 Times in 1,223 Posts

Yes dear I agree with you. The USDCHF pair provided negative trades yesterday to press on 0.9712 level, as the price is affected by stochastic negativity, but it begins today with calm bullish bias in attempt to step above this level, which encourages us to keep the positive scenario that targets visiting 0.9836 level mainly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Malhi sab For This Useful Post:

Mt5Player (01-15-2020)

11. #76 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,713 Times in 2,117 Posts

Hello sir how are you. I hope you will be fine. Its really best trading forum of the world which provide us best platform for learning about forex trading and we can earn good amount of money from this trading business so we must be thankful to this forum. Now come to your post and I read your post and analysis on this currency pair. USD/CHF slumped below the 0.9700 mark. As of writing, the pair was trading at 0.9683, erasing 0.25% on the day after finding support near 0.9670.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wadda For This Useful Post:

Mt5Player (01-15-2020)

13. #77 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,643 Times in 2,201 Posts

Good morning mate, I will be fine and people will be hurricane milk from your work. You have given a very good attachment about the USd Chf because it So far I think 0.9765 quota, if you want to go up, more will go even higher

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

Mt5Player (01-15-2020)

15. #78 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,769 Times in 1,245 Posts

Default Golds trade near to margin call

Hello my dear friend now I open my system and I see the trade for gold yesterday I open a trade at this metal and now I see now I am near to get margin call because I do not open my trade with money management so now I see the movement of gold now it's floating at the price of 1555 and now I am far it's more uptrend movement add my account is near to empty this time....
      Now I feel very big pain to see my account so I advised to my all friends always trading with money management this bonus is very important do not waste your bonus....
      Attached Images  

16. #79 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,922 Times in 2,820 Posts

Hello my dear friend now I open my system and I see the trade for gold yesterday I open a trade at this metal and now I see now I am near to get margin call because I do not open my trade with money management so now I see the movement of gold now it's floating at the price of 1555 and now I am far it's more uptrend movement add my account is near to empty this time....
      Now I feel very big pain to see my account so I advised to my all friends always trading with money management this bonus is very important do not waste your bonus....
      So sad dear brother for your big loss, now if the Gold will flies for the 20 pips than I think you will received the margin call, I called for the buy trade above the 1550 and now it already crosses this point so the Gold is providing us the potential buying opportunities now and I think the Gold will jump's and shoot's to up.

17. The following 9 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

Jackroay (01-15-2020), Mt5Player (01-15-2020), orgil (01-15-2020), Rawaha (01-15-2020), Unregistered (4), Zeref (01-15-2020)

18. #80 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1957 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,772 Times in 3,821 Posts

Dear very bad you lost your capital and you see margin call my suggestion you hold your trade and may gold hopefull start bullish move and then you recover your bonus buy may touch 1539 and you earn good bonus and recover again my advice braek even your trade and then you recover it and now gold may touch this level

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

Humor (01-15-2020), Mt5Player (01-15-2020), orgil (01-15-2020), Rawaha (01-15-2020), Zeref (01-15-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 34 ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 13 ...