• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 34 ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 18 ...

Thread: Mt5Player's trading journal (2)

1. #121 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ijaz804 is a glorious beacon of light ijaz804 is a glorious beacon of light ijaz804 is a glorious beacon of light ijaz804 is a glorious beacon of light ijaz804 is a glorious beacon of light ijaz804 is a glorious beacon of light ijaz804's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mt5Player     
      Hello guys today is Friday and I hope for good bonus for weekly gift in this week I lose my totally account and now I have nothing to open any trade so I am waiting for new bonus....
      there I see the movement of British pound against US dollar in my opinion this pair is again moving to bullish side and I hope for its again book 2 uptrend position in my opinion in daily time frame it seems like to to strong bullet position and I hope for its next target is 1.3 160 I hope it will soon achieve this target of resistance.....
      GOOD morning friends how are you I hope you are enjoying at MT5 fourm and getting good profit from here dear friend I see your analysis about gbp USD that's good according to my analysis and your chart it might hit 1.31675 thanks for such informative post and analyses wish you best of luck in your trade

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to ijaz804 for this useful post.

Mt5Player (01-17-2020), Rana720 (01-17-2020)

3. #122 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,484 Times in 1,809 Posts

Hello guys today is Friday and I hope for good bonus for weekly gift in this week I lose my totally account and now I have nothing to open any trade so I am waiting for new bonus....
      there I see the movement of British pound against US dollar in my opinion this pair is again moving to bullish side and I hope for its again book 2 uptrend position in my opinion in daily time frame it seems like to to strong bullet position and I hope for its next target is 1.3 160 I hope it will soon achieve this target of resistance.....

That the beginning of the day is good for you as it is Friday and day of bonus is due today so I hope you all have a better bonus just a few hours later.
      Bonus will be transfer in some mom late one of our and we will have an exciting moment, as well as all of you should thank mt5 instaforex for providing such a great platforms I will tell you in my opinion, I have such great specialize in usd jpy but a few moments ago I did a little analys on usdjpy so enter the market for short term in up side

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Simply for this useful post.

Mt5Player (01-17-2020), Rana720 (01-17-2020)

5. #123 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,022 Times in 853 Posts

GBP/USD: The pound edged higher on Wednesday as risky assets recouped earlier losses on a perception that Iran’s rocket attacks on U.S. forces in Iraq would not lead to a wider regional conflict.Iran said it had fired 15 missiles at U.S. targets in Iraq early on Wednesday in retaliation for last week’s U.S. drone strike that killed Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani, stoking fears of a new war in the Middle East. The British currency edged a third of a percent higher to $1.3163, moving towards a two-week high of $1.3284

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rana720 For This Useful Post:

Mt5Player (01-17-2020)

7. #124 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7394 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,731 Times in 9,031 Posts

No sell orders are allowed on the gbpusd price right mate because of the price now above the channel as well as 50 and 200 sma. If we explain the price higher low the get the price is under selling pressure so current bullish could be a correction. When the price will break the higher high we will buy the price. And to open sell we need to get the price below the channel as well as 50 sma.

Dear when I take the price on the h4 chart we get alternative information about the price so we need to wait to get the same signal on a daily or h4 chart.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

Mt5Player (01-18-2020)

9. #125 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,242 Times in 774 Posts

Assalamu alaikum my dear friend how are you and how is your day.Friday is a bonus day and everyone is waiting for their bonus.I have to lost my bonus and I have just little bonus in my account therefore,I I can't open a trade in any pair but this week I can't do much work so next time inshallah I will try my best.I have seen your point of view I am little agree with you this time gbpusd is in bullish side but I am not recommended you to open a trade in buy side because it's bullish Trend remain not for long time it's will continuous short time it can move back in any time so wait for some good position to open a trade for sell side to get good profit.have a nice day.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ASIMANOREEN For This Useful Post:

Mt5Player (01-18-2020)

11. #126 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2251 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,825 Times in 9,566 Posts

correct day
      GBP/USD fails to maintain onto 3-day-vintage recovery profits on the identical time as seeking out and selling round 1.3070 earlier of the London open on Friday. the us greenback’s (USD) large healing and the ecu Union’s (ecu) difficult stand on Brexit seems to have driven the bulls backpedal-overdue. market game enthusiasts will now address the United Kingdom’s December month Retail earnings as a proper away catalyst.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

Mt5Player (01-18-2020), Unregistered (1)

13. #127 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,769 Times in 1,245 Posts

Default Analysis for weekly analysis gold

Hello guys in these days gold is again in raging position and there is no big moment seen in this week so I expect for it's again down trend movement because if we see in H4 time frame and daily time frame now it's again making a downtrend setup and again hope for its down movement
      in daily time frame know this metal is making a flag pattern and I hope for its down position I hope it will again move to down position in the next week and I expect for its again support area of 1515 please share your own opinion for gold.....
      Attached Images  

14. The following 8 users say Thank You to Mt5Player for this useful post.

Akram6550 (01-18-2020), amiron56 (01-18-2020), fragile (01-18-2020), Honey Bee (01-18-2020), naveed hassan (01-18-2020), peterson (01-18-2020), Unregistered (2)

15. #128 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1768 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,914 Times in 4,704 Posts

Hello guys in these days gold is again in raging position and there is no big moment seen in this week so I expect for it's again down trend movement because if we see in H4 time frame and daily time frame now it's again making a downtrend setup and again hope for its down movement
      in daily time frame know this metal is making a flag pattern and I hope for its down position I hope it will again move to down position in the next week and I expect for its again support area of 1515 please share your own opinion for gold.....
      gold market is reading about the 1555 level but you will notice that market until trading below the 1560 level then there is a chance is that it will hit the expected port area 1515 in the downward position in the upcoming days and making a bear is flag so let's see what happened in the next scenario in the gold market
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

amiron56 (01-18-2020), fragile (01-18-2020), Mt5Player (01-18-2020)

17. #129 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2251 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,825 Times in 9,566 Posts

Gold is consolidating in range amongst 1540-1556 na did you be conscious h4 chart this yellow metal is trapped there we need to check for the clean escape if it damage above the vicinity then it will go along with flow up and will reason 1625 however if it ruin beneath then it will pass down and will motive 1475.
      So searching in advance to easy escape then will alternate consequently
      This week it could remains Like this so from next week we would see huge movements.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

amiron56 (01-18-2020), Mt5Player (01-18-2020)

19. #130 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7394 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,731 Times in 9,031 Posts

Good morning my dear. I follow the character of gold who loves to move in a range. At the closing moments of the last week seems gold will break his resistance but did not even he showed his weakness as hitting the 1561 price he turn his movement downside to create an upper web in the consolidated area. The price main aim to earn again in 1536 and if the price break below the level then I am sure the price will move toward 1500.

In case the price again moves up that means his motive is different so keep eye on the price and trade following the market trend. All the best my dear mate and have a good day.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

Mt5Player (01-18-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 34 ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 18 ...