• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 20 of 34 ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 25 ...

Thread: Mt5Player's trading journal (2)

1. #191 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mt5Player     
      Hello guys how are you yesterday I take a trade at gbpusd for sailing to this pair no I open my system and I see my trade for gbpusd now this trade floating in some profit I open my trade with very low volume so there is very small profit but I am very happy to see this that my trade run again profit and I find right trend of market....
      According to my technical analysis this pair is ready for most selling position and I hope for it's more downtrend movement in the next week in weekly time frame there is very good set up and I hope for good movement in the next week.....
      Hello Mt5. Congratulations to you get good profit on your trade. and the currency pair is really benifical for the traders. GBPUSD, is good position for selling side. pair trade is good for invsters to make good trade and make money with money management. you are right next week it will move in the favour of traders. have good time with your family members and enjoy your weekend.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to shazia11 for this useful post.

Mt5Player (01-26-2020), Unregistered (1)

3. #192 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,749 Times in 1,238 Posts

Default Analysis for EUR USD

Welcome back again for caring my analysis next week there Isa a very good setup in the chart of euro USD now this pair is make in continue drawdown position according to my technical analysis now this pair is under the trendline and I hope for it's more down position...
      In my opinion in the next week if it break down then it will touch to the support area of 1.0 950 in my opinion this is a very good support area for European dollar against US Dollar so so I suggest to my all friends never miss this good opportunity...
      Attached Images  

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to Mt5Player for this useful post.

fragile (01-26-2020), Humor (01-26-2020), Manoo1010 (01-26-2020), Nisha999 (01-26-2020), ShantiMan (01-26-2020), Unregistered (1), UR Malhi (01-26-2020)

5. #193 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,065 Times in 2,856 Posts

Welcome back again for caring my analysis next week there Isa a very good setup in the chart of euro USD now this pair is make in continue drawdown position according to my technical analysis now this pair is under the trendline and I hope for it's more down position...
      In my opinion in the next week if it break down then it will touch to the support area of 1.0 950 in my opinion this is a very good support area for European dollar against US Dollar so so I suggest to my all friends never miss this good opportunity...
      As I am seeing this week the Eur/Usd has made the bearish engulfing candle in which it crossed the moving averages of the weekly time frame and now the RSI is also below the 50, so it is strong selling signal and the bearish tendency of this spot is increasing with the strong movement of the Dollar index so I think it will drop, but in little confusion also if the Eur/Usd will drop than I think the Dollar index will cross the trend line also in the bullish side.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

Mt5Player (01-26-2020), ShantiMan (01-26-2020), Unregistered (2)

7. #194 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Yeehaw

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1086 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,535 Times in 2,695 Posts

I believe the next week any time the asset of Eur/USD shut down any time because after in the technical view of the weekly chart it's clear give the strong bearish beat and bearish trend is safe haven otherwise dangerous anyway, I am agree mate with you're today this update and try to follow the bearish rally in next week.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Humor (01-26-2020), Mt5Player (01-26-2020)

9. #195 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2251 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,814 Times in 9,559 Posts

Hello brother!
      EUR/USD is searching out and promoting in a inclined downtrend underneath the precept easy moving averages (SMAs)because of the fact the spot is breaking to the drawback from a bullish trendline which started out out out in October 2019. EUR/USD created a head-and-shoulders formation this is setting the market under stress.
      The spot is looking for and promoting in a go through channel below the number one SMAs due to the fact the sellers are pressuring the 1.1039 manual. A spoil under this diploma can bring about a decline within the route of the 1.a thousand and 1.0976 and 1.0953 tiers, everyday with the Technical Confluences Indicator.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-26-2020), Mt5Player (01-26-2020)

11. #196 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1686 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,711 Times in 5,664 Posts

Yes of course dear friend you are absolutely right MP5 player you always try to give us knowledge full analysis I really appreciate you and respect you are analysis EURUSD as per weekly timeframe chart it is going to setting train and give a cell trade opportunity if we want to get profit we must sell it with appropriate lot size and enjoy long-term healthy profit
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-26-2020), Mt5Player (01-26-2020)

13. #197 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bashul

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      186 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,013 Times in 1,648 Posts

Hello guys hope you are all fine and making good profit from your trading early in the morning I open my system and now I am hearing the movement of euro USD I see the setup in daily time frame and H4 time frame there is a very big fall in the chart of daily time frame and H4 time frame....
      Yesterday Euro USD was falling with big volatility and its current price is 1.10 52 but in my opinion there is very strong position for selling and there is very strong pressure of sellers so I hope for it's more down position and now we expect for it support area of one1. 09 50 I Ho far it will touch to the the major support area....
      Of course Sir, I also understand that Euro USD will come down even further and maybe it will touch 1.099 If we put a trade from the bottom, then we can get very good profit and if you put the trade downwards and then upwards, you can get double profit If you want to understand the market well, then you should first train downwards, then you should earn good profit by applying how much above.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed12 For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (01-26-2020)

15. #198 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4939 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,915 Times in 4,301 Posts

Hi dear,
      Eurusd is the major currency pair which will be directly related to the index rate last week it will be climb and target the 97.9 level and Euro will be continue falling to cover the new sport 1.1020, where we can get long term analysis it will be continue fall to the next support 1.0950 information we need to wait for the strong support level if give pull back then short term opinion will be 1.10 80 good luck.

16. #199 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,968 Times in 964 Posts

Dear mt5 mates i hope you will be fine and enjoying good day with the grace of Allah almighty i have read your post about the currency pair it is very profitable trading pair its give us good profite this pair will move to strongly bearish momentum and its good opportunity for sellers to getting good profite i hope you will continue to share your experience and analysis with all forex members thanks.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Manoo1010 For This Useful Post:

Mt5Player (01-26-2020)

18. #200 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,507 Times in 844 Posts

Yes dear you are right. This pair shows negative trades to move away from 1.1075 level, and as long as the price is below this level, our bearish overview will remain valid for today, supported by the negative pressure formed by the EMA50, reminding you that our next main target is located at 1.0985.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to UR Malhi for this useful post.

ARD2 (01-26-2020), Mt5Player (01-26-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 20 of 34 ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 25 ...