• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 34 ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ...

Thread: Mt5Player's trading journal (2)

1. #51 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3138 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,444 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mt5Player     
      Hello guys good morning to everyone hope you are fine and healthy now I am sharing my analysis about current price of gold and today's analysis for this yellow metal....
      Now I see the chart of gold now its current prices 15 55 and now it's moving to down in hourly time frame and H4 time frame but if we see nh4oh time frame there is a big support area of 15 50 and now I hope for it's very good position for pull back to bullet side...
      according to my analysis in London and New York session it will again make a long-term setup and it will again move to bullish side and I expect for its again resistance area of 1600 let's see its next position....
      Good analysis but it appears like gold may break the support to usher in a great downtrend move.The Daily time frame is already overbought but I believe that before the close of the day the direction is likely to be very clear

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to dtvade for this useful post.

forexguy9 (01-13-2020), Mt5Player (01-13-2020)

3. #52 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      356 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,236 Times in 1,870 Posts

Hello guys good morning to everyone hope you are fine and healthy now I am sharing my analysis about current price of gold and today's analysis for this yellow metal....
      Now I see the chart of gold now its current prices 15 55 and now it's moving to down in hourly time frame and H4 time frame but if we see nh4oh time frame there is a big support area of 15 50 and now I hope for it's very good position for pull back to bullet side...
      according to my analysis in London and New York session it will again make a long-term setup and it will again move to bullish side and I expect for its again resistance area of 1600 let's see its next position....
      Today is the first day of trading and morning to all the members, but also take care of your health, because winter is very much, today is very good sunshine but remember that trading of gold will not make much movement today Do not open and close your date again and again. Once there was a good place, open the state, manage stoploss and set up a Tech Profile. You will get good profit. But gold will not go so high from 1 to 100, if it goes up then you can go to 1579 and earn good profit from there.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to HappyLife for this useful post.

forexguy9 (01-13-2020), Mt5Player (01-13-2020)

5. #53 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sleepy

ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,293 Times in 1,162 Posts

Bhaijaan, today, gold in trading will only go downwards and will not go upwards, it is not feeling upward now instead of downward. You should train up today This is my license And today I am trading down If you still want to trade according to my license, then you put the trader down

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ARD For This Useful Post:

forexguy9 (01-13-2020)

7. #54 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7580 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,223 Times in 6,143 Posts

well, i have a contrary view of the gold precious metal. i draw reference from the daily chart. by looking at the daily chart, you will see there is a high prospect of price declining towards 1517. this scenario is supported by bollinger bands and commodity channels index both of which are in perfect sell modes. i have no fear in my mind that selling would bring much profits.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

Mt5Player (01-13-2020)

9. #55 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Sleepy

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,080 Times in 841 Posts

in this type trading the lot size is very low and margin is very high. with the help of this kind margin we can earn more profit buy using other any techanical analysis/indicators.
      this type system also fail when any strong news comes and pair already moving above overbough or oversold level.

10. #56 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,769 Times in 1,245 Posts

Default Analysis for USD JPY

Hello guys I am sharing a stronger opportunity for buyers US dollar against Japanese yen break the resistance area of weekly time frame and now its current prices 10 9.91 I see the setup in daily time frame and weekly time frame there is very good position for buying to this pair I hope this pair will give us very good trade for bullish....
      According to my analysis in this week I expect for it's again big bullish movement and I hope it will touch to the the next resistance area of 111. 95 please share your own experience about my analysis
      Attached Images  

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to Mt5Player for this useful post.

Chen-K (01-13-2020), dilawar niazi (01-13-2020), Humor (01-13-2020), shahbaz 780 (01-13-2020), Unregistered (2), Yarmouk (01-13-2020)

12. #57 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,872 Times in 2,805 Posts

Hello guys I am sharing a stronger opportunity for buyers US dollar against Japanese yen break the resistance area of weekly time frame and now its current prices 10 9.91 I see the setup in daily time frame and weekly time frame there is very good position for buying to this pair I hope this pair will give us very good trade for bullish....
      According to my analysis in this week I expect for it's again big bullish movement and I hope it will touch to the the next resistance area of 111. 95 please share your own experience about my analysis
      What a great shoot today I have see from the Usd/JPY because I see some members were saying that this spot will landed and bounces from the resistance but I was buyer and it has crossed the resistance at the daily time frame with the bullish engulfing candle so that's why now it will flies for the long time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Humor For This Useful Post:

dilawar niazi (01-13-2020)

14. #58 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      560 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,835 Times in 2,906 Posts

USDJPY for this week, i though that this currency par will move up so much, but it rather moved down, but not with much power. It moved down, but the Alligator strongest level of 108.01 did not let it go down further. That is why the USDJPY will be going up again any time from now. Everyone should get ready for this, with the take profit at 109.34.i think that it might still be a disaster to the trader. Meanwhile the level you though that is hard at 108.01 will be sliced down easily by the USDJPY asset by next week trading.Good luck for your success and best wishes to all of you keep seeking more about forex.rofit

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dilawar niazi For This Useful Post:

Humor (01-13-2020)

16. #59 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,428 Times in 3,828 Posts

USDJPY is now moving up and brake 109.50 area and moving up strongly that is very good sign for trader to look for breakout setup and if trader find good trade setup that will help trader a lot and also trader can manage to make good pips as well. I think trader need to trade with right trading plan that will help trader a lot and also trader can manage to make good pips as well.

I think it is not easy for trader but when trader have good reason to enter into the market that will help trader a lot and also trader can manage to make good pips as well.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

17. Dragon
    18. #60 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Chen-K is a splendid one to behold Chen-K is a splendid one to behold Chen-K is a splendid one to behold Chen-K is a splendid one to behold Chen-K is a splendid one to behold Chen-K is a splendid one to behold Chen-K is a splendid one to behold Chen-K's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURGBP market USD. Japanese yen break the resistance this currency pair is showing that it is bearish trend and it will move downward. so we can get good profit today if we make trade of sell on this currency pair. give us very good trade for bullish

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 34 ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ...