• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 137 of 187 ... 132 135 136 137 138 139 142 ...
    Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1868

Thread: Chunky's Trading Journal

1. #1361 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,196 Times in 1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky     
      I seen strong obstruction in GOLD around 1660 and this was affirmed by consonant example of some different merchants. Really, cost has tumbled from this obstruction level and is currently exchanging at 1680 . I think there will be a further drop until cost gets to 1650 level which is the following help level for this pair. Hence, this week I will be searching for chances to sell the GOLD .
      Asalam o alakum dear how are you. I am sharing my analysis on gold and ready appreciated your analysis which are very important for me. Gold market respond back to uptrend after hitting the level of 1659.89 and now trade at 1686. It's move in bullish side again respond the activation of bullish trend valid for next sessions. According to my opinion if gold market breach the level of 1690 and cross it then most probably it will breach the level of 1703 and more uptrend will confirm. If it break the support of 1678 and settled below it which will open the way to bearish side . Wishing you best of luck
      Elif Trading journal

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Elif05 for this useful post.

Chunky (04-22-2020), Mehak48 (04-22-2020), sarslanrizvi (04-22-2020)

3. #1362 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      752 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,392 Times in 5,785 Posts

the black gold ignores a heavy inventory build figures by the American Petroleum Institute (API). The industry data for the week ended on April 17 suggest that the oil stockpiles increased 13.226 million barrels versus the previous readings of 13.143 million barrels.a horizontal area including multiple highs and lows marked from late-March, between $1,645 and $1,640, could challenge the sellers afterward.Meanwhile, an upside daily closing beyond $1,700 will defy the bearish candlestick formation and trigger the recovery towards $1,708 ahead of challenging the monthly top close to $1,748.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Bazmi786 (04-22-2020), Chunky (04-22-2020), Jam habib ahmad (04-22-2020), mohsin66 (04-22-2020)

5. #1363 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      827 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,463 Times in 496 Posts

I seen strong obstruction in GOLD around 1660 and this was affirmed by consonant example of some different merchants. Really, cost has tumbled from this obstruction level and is currently exchanging at 1680 . I think there will be a further drop until cost gets to 1650 level which is the following help level for this pair. Hence, this week I will be searching for chances to sell the GOLD .
      Looking at H4 chart of Gold i see my technical indicators are still showing a bullish sign so i think for today we might still gonna see Gold try to move up and try to break above SMA 50 on H4 chart. And if today we can see Gold failed to do that then we might finally see more downside move like you said because on daily chart i also bearish sign.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SebastianFX For This Useful Post:

Chunky (04-22-2020)

7. #1364 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Doubtful

Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      702 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,439 Times in 2,264 Posts

i was make n profit of the 7 dollar yesterday night and in this morning i received my withdrawal so thanks instaforex as it give my profit balance and now it i my wallet Name: 700.jpg Views: 52 Size: 60.3 KB
      CRUDE OIL TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
      Market of CL a day ago move to up side however today I am confident that market will go up and it will test 15 to 20 levels with the goal that's the reason I am searching for purchase and I am not going for a purchase so I will recommend you that in the event that you are searching again for purchase and sit tight for the affirmation essentially the general situation of the market is bullish yet showcase is moving suddenly drawbackName: 500.jpg Views: 52 Size: 91.0 KB

8. The following 14 users say Thank You to Chunky for this useful post.

Ahsanlovely (04-22-2020), Angelina17 (05-14-2020), ayyanshahid (04-22-2020), dilawar niazi (04-22-2020), fragile (04-22-2020), grasper (04-22-2020), JoneAnderson (04-22-2020), Mehak48 (04-22-2020), OnePoint (04-22-2020), rezwanfx (05-06-2020), Sonu314 (04-22-2020), SunnyTrader001 (04-22-2020), SweetRose (04-22-2020), valour01 (04-22-2020)

9. #1365 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2294 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,139 Times in 3,440 Posts

i was make n profit of the 7 dollar yesterday night and in this morning i received my withdrawal so thanks instaforex as it give my profit balance and now it i my wallet Attachment 188765
      Market of CL a day ago move to up side however today I am confident that market will go up and it will test 15 to 20 levels with the goal that's the reason I am searching for purchase and I am not going for a purchase so I will recommend you that in the event that you are searching again for purchase and sit tight for the affirmation essentially the general situation of the market is bullish yet showcase is moving suddenly drawbackAttachment 188766

Congratulation for your nice profit. I show your trading plan it's really good side for you because you try to follow proper money management and lot size and you can easily control your risk and loss which are help you to continue makes profit. we noticed the massive flying movement at the Crude oil and yesterday it has brake it's sideways trading range and also it made the bullish engulfing candle so now I do n't think that now Crude oil will landed from this support and I think it will flies, brake the trend line because the potential buying opportunities are available

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JoneAnderson For This Useful Post:

Chunky (04-22-2020)

11. #1366 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Busy

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1310 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,121 Times in 2,747 Posts

i was make n profit of the 7 dollar yesterday night and in this morning i received my withdrawal so thanks instaforex as it give my profit balance and now it i my wallet Attachment 188765
      Market of CL a day ago move to up side however today I am confident that market will go up and it will test 15 to 20 levels with the goal that's the reason I am searching for purchase and I am not going for a purchase so I will recommend you that in the event that you are searching again for purchase and sit tight for the affirmation essentially the general situation of the market is bullish yet showcase is moving suddenly drawbackAttachment 188766
      Great evening to my dear ,as you told okay and all your perspectives by the United State dollar is correct I don't have the foggiest idea why cl record got quality and consistently moving upside generally speaking today 100 level are cross upside CL file that in any case each market going down and frail searching for British pound against United State dollar is must retest our past help level.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahsanlovely For This Useful Post:

Chunky (04-22-2020)

13. #1367 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Flirty

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1505 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,745 Times in 2,860 Posts

Hello my dear friends today trading in oil is so risky because day before yesterday so many traders get big loss from the oil market and now there is no one who is interested to trade in oil due to its unexpected movement.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shehroz khan For This Useful Post:

Chunky (04-22-2020)

15. #1368 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6172 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,357 Times in 8,125 Posts

Hello Chunky, I must say a big congratulations to you on your $6 profit made from the market yesterday and also having withdrawn it is another plus to you. We should ensure we stay home and do the necessary against the coronal virus infection. Hence all traders need proper risk management plan to succeed at the trading period end. I wish you more of green pips in your respective trading activities and performance. Well done mate and good job mate. Cheers!
      The World Best Grid Trader !

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

Chunky (04-22-2020), fragile (04-22-2020)

17. #1369 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2968 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,058 Times in 12,597 Posts

Hello brother hope you are good and healthy.
      On Monday the crude oil just crashed to the ground and many traders got huge loss some of the traders lost their whole money in oil I also got 101 dollar loss which is really big amount for me
      And now I think oil is not good to trade yet let the deal done then trade on oil.
      Good luck.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

Chunky (04-22-2020)

19. #1370 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sick

Spider Boy is a splendid one to behold Spider Boy is a splendid one to behold Spider Boy is a splendid one to behold Spider Boy is a splendid one to behold Spider Boy is a splendid one to behold Spider Boy is a splendid one to behold Spider Boy is a splendid one to behold Spider Boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am new in the forex trading and i open an new account but i start my posting now 5 days later . so i want to share my view points about the forex trading that when i heard about the forex then from my friend then i open an account in it.New traders tend to jump in and start trading anything that looks like it moves. They usually will use high leverage and trade randomly in both directions, usually leading to loss of money. Understanding the currencies that you buy and sell makes a big difference.
      how i join the forex then i can follows these tips....
      Open a City Index or MT4 trading account. You need to open an account with us in order to start trading. ...
      Step 2: Fund your account. Once your account is open, you'll need to transfer funds into it to start trading. ...
      Step 3: Start trading.
      Attachment 166397
      In Dosa, when we should work with a lot of experience and knowledge in the farm, if we do not do such work with knowledge and experience, then we will fail very much if we When we work with experience and knowledge, then we will be able to work in it very easily and gain a lot of profit from it.
      Last edited by Spider Boy; 04-22-2020 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Spo

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Spider Boy For This Useful Post:

Chunky (04-22-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 137 of 187 ... 132 135 136 137 138 139 142 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 9