• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Minimise the emotion.

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,486 Times in 802 Posts

Default Minimise the emotion.

Automated trading systems minimize emotions throughout the trading process. By keeping emotions in check, traders typically have an easier time sticking to the plan. Since trade orders are executed automatically once the trade rules have been met, traders will not be able to hesitate or question the trade. In addition to helping traders who are afraid to pull the trigger automated trading can curb those who are apt to overtrade buying and selling at every perceived opportunity.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Shimaila321 for this useful post.

Fxnewboy (01-13-2020), Mehak48 (01-13-2020), Noor4755 (01-12-2020), sarfraz54 (01-12-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sarfraz54 will become famous soon enough sarfraz54's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

aoa dear forum members . yes i agree we should try to be less emotional in trading field because more emotions makes us weak and loser trader. when we work hard and control our emotions at critical time of trading then we can get success . instead of emotional at loss we should develop those abilities in themselves that control those mistakes that was cause of loss.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to sarfraz54 for this useful post.

Shimaila321 (01-13-2020), Unregistered (2)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts

Respected Senior Members Emotions meet us on behalf of nature. Emotions are natural in nature, we need to control our emotions very much and the whole business is an online business, in which many senior members work well. So we need to control our emotions. Emotion is a very bad thing. If emotions come in the midst of our work then it leads to loss for us. That's why we must control our emotions to be successful.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nimrarehman For This Useful Post:

Shimaila321 (01-13-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

M Tariq has a spectacular aura about M Tariq has a spectacular aura about M Tariq has a spectacular aura about M Tariq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Emotion

Yes, you are right that we should control our emotions as much as possible.because there is no work in the world, success cannot be achieved on the basis of emotions.while trading, we need knowledge and experience and hard work, and on this basis we can succeed.While trading, I should avoid coming to the emotion and trade on the wrong pair and I should trade with an understanding.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to M Tariq for this useful post.

Nadi-Nadi (01-14-2020), Shimaila321 (01-13-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Emotions while trading are very dangerous for traders in Forex trading. You should not follow the emotions when you are trading in market because if you trade under emotions there are more chances that you can make any wrong decision which will give you big loss. So to avoid losses trade with care and keep away from emotions.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Noor4755 For This Useful Post:

Shimaila321 (01-13-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

emotion is so much dangerous for our trading account balance because it badly effect on our mind due to which we cannot analyse the market with good method and we open the trades at wrong places and also due to confusion close trades in loss and we not follow the money management which is the cause of our more loss so we need to avoid the trading emotionally

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to merishkhan for this useful post.

Shimaila321 (01-13-2020), Unregistered (2)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear forex member assalam u alaikum if we are wanted to achive the succes. We should be control the our immotion. By keeping emotions in check, traders typically have an easier time sticking to the plan. Since trade orders are executed automatically once the trade rules have been met, traders will not be able to hesitate or question the trade. Through the forex my any people beco.e rich .In addition to helping traders who are afraid to pull the trigger automated trading can curb those who are apt to overtrade buying and selling at every perceived opportunity.forex is the famous business. And it is the forum in which we should control the immotion.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alizushah For This Useful Post:

Shimaila321 (01-13-2020)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend for success you have to minimise your emotions if you want to become successful then you should overcome your emotions you can do this with your your hard work and knowledge this way you can win the taste of success you have to keep your emotions in your hand don't be panic and don't be frustrated during trading

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BabarHaroon786 For This Useful Post:

Shimaila321 (01-13-2020)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,050 Times in 1,106 Posts

Never trade in it emotionally, because if you work in it through motions, then it will be better to fail than it is to work ever in emotional. Because those who work emotionally fail

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kaamranaahmed For This Useful Post:

Shimaila321 (01-13-2020)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,217 Times in 3,468 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shimaila321     
      Automated trading systems minimize emotions throughout the trading process. By keeping emotions in check, traders typically have an easier time sticking to the plan. Since trade orders are executed automatically once the trade rules have been met, traders will not be able to hesitate or question the trade. In addition to helping traders who are afraid to pull the trigger automated trading can curb those who are apt to overtrade buying and selling at every perceived opportunity.
      Yes it is very hard to control emotion but more practicing can help us for controlling our emotion.i observed there has no any traders who did not loss on his trading period and loss his investment.by controlling greed we may reduce our emotion.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2