• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Minimise the emotion.

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

EshaalNoor is a name known to all EshaalNoor is a name known to all EshaalNoor is a name known to all EshaalNoor is a name known to all EshaalNoor is a name known to all EshaalNoor is a name known to all EshaalNoor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you need success in forex you should control your emotions in forex we can earn more and if we Continue to learn about the forex business all the time then chance are that we will make huge profits and make the success that will blow our minds and this is good for us because it will mean that we will make our dreams come through

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to EshaalNoor for this useful post.

Looddi (01-14-2020), Nadi-Nadi (01-14-2020), Rabi97 (01-14-2020)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,715 Times in 1,204 Posts

An indicator of this could be the growth of managed assets by Goldstein and his team - from $ 550 million in acquisitions, to $ 6 billion in 2016, $ 11 billion in 2017, $ 17 billion in 2018 and up a significant $ 55 billion in 2019. Globally, sustainable development investments reach $ 12 trillion by the end of 2018, an increase of 38% over two years, US SIF Foundation data show.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Fxnewboy for this useful post.

Looddi (01-14-2020), Rabi97 (01-14-2020)

5. #13 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      560 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As we are human being so we can't kill our emotion completely but we can minimize them by understand them. Emotion always give loss and they effect our trading. In all emotions we need to work on greed and patience because these two emotion effect your trading directly. So A trader should practice in demo account so that there will be no loss of money.

6. #14 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nadi-Nadi is a splendid one to behold Nadi-Nadi is a splendid one to behold Nadi-Nadi is a splendid one to behold Nadi-Nadi is a splendid one to behold Nadi-Nadi is a splendid one to behold Nadi-Nadi is a splendid one to behold Nadi-Nadi is a splendid one to behold Nadi-Nadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      182 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you should get success in forex you must control your emotions if we must earn good in this business we must also try our best to make sure that we learn and practice too learning is very important and so helpful to make us have the knowledge which we can use to trade and make good returns from forex,,,

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nadi-Nadi for this useful post.

Looddi (01-14-2020), Rabi97 (01-14-2020)

8. #15 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Rabi97 is a glorious beacon of light Rabi97 is a glorious beacon of light Rabi97 is a glorious beacon of light Rabi97 is a glorious beacon of light Rabi97 is a glorious beacon of light Rabi97 is a glorious beacon of light Rabi97's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

a good traders must minimize there emotions and learn proper forex they need to spend a proper time on it and then they have to improve their trading skills i hope by spending good time on forex they can improve their learning skills and trade well in forex....

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Rabi97 for this useful post.

Looddi (01-14-2020), samaaj (01-14-2020), Unregistered (2)

10. #16 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

borsawya is a splendid one to behold borsawya is a splendid one to behold borsawya is a splendid one to behold borsawya is a splendid one to behold borsawya is a splendid one to behold borsawya is a splendid one to behold borsawya is a splendid one to behold borsawya is a splendid one to behold borsawya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      192 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I completely agree with you. All traders should minimize their emotions while trading. It is necessary to hsndle our trades practically. I really like the idea of excuting the trades orders automatically when the trade's rules meet the criteria, this way we will block any negative feelings such as confusion and hesitation.

11. #17 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zee007 is just really nice zee007 is just really nice zee007 is just really nice zee007 is just really nice zee007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shimaila321     
      Automated trading systems minimize emotions throughout the trading process. By keeping emotions in check, traders typically have an easier time sticking to the plan. Since trade orders are executed automatically once the trade rules have been met, traders will not be able to hesitate or question the trade. In addition to helping traders who are afraid to pull the trigger automated trading can curb those who are apt to overtrade buying and selling at every perceived opportunity.
      Emotions never give you profit in Forex but they can give you so much loss because when you do emotions in your trading you don't do reading with proper way that's why you lost your money in Forex always avoid emotions if you want to do good and successful trading in Forex just think like a professional trader and treat the Forex trading business like a business

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zee007 For This Useful Post:

samaaj (01-14-2020)

13. #18 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

samaaj is on a distinguished road samaaj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if we not able to manage our own time for sure we will got many loss and regret in this life, but if we discuss about forex, manage time are important for more efficient time in learning and we can faster learn with good time management

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2