• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: A Trader Need Unlimited Study,.?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

salman76 has a spectacular aura about salman76 has a spectacular aura about salman76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default A Trader Need Unlimited Study,.?

learning the basics of technical analysis and fundamental analysis is so necessary thing to be able to trade Forex successfully in the future .i think after this step you must spend enough time with a demo account to make profits without a problem in your real account and after being a good trader you must not stop learning and develop your trading strategy to be able to make profits fro enough time .

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to salman76 for this useful post.

Fatima9 (01-13-2020), Hamza1881 (01-13-2020), Hamza1886 (01-13-2020), Inaya (01-13-2020), shokatali (01-13-2020), Unregistered (1), uroojfatima (01-13-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by salman76     
      learning the basics of technical analysis and fundamental analysis is so necessary thing to be able to trade Forex successfully in the future .i think after this step you must spend enough time with a demo account to make profits without a problem in your real account and after being a good trader you must not stop learning and develop your trading strategy to be able to make profits fro enough time .
      Yes sir that's very true we need a lot of learning in forex many people think that its a limited business where after knowing about few things we will become rich or professional but that's not true at all a trader have to learn till his whole life in forex because our earning is unlimited here

4. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we need the unlimited study of the forex trading and the reason is simple that the forex trading market behaviour is change all the time so that's why i think we need the unlimited study of the forex trading to make the perfection in the trading

5. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Inaya is a jewel in the rough Inaya is a jewel in the rough Inaya is a jewel in the rough Inaya is a jewel in the rough Inaya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I am agree with you as a new trader we need a lot of learning and trading experience in forex. There is no end of our learning in forex this business is full of risk and profit a good trading knowledge will give us a best life time earning possibility but less knowledge can make us poor here

6. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the trader should update his knowledge continuously to be able to improve his trading style and to be more effective in trading ,there are new methods of trading that help the trader to analyze the market better and so this will increase his trading profits, so the trader should not stop studying to become expert and make good income from forex trading.

7. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      257 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,686 Times in 767 Posts

Yes finance as well as trading field is that in order to be consistent enough you need to gain and change according to the time period. Because it has infinite source of knowledge and you will only gain them when you trade in demo or real account.

8. #7 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shokatali is a jewel in the rough shokatali is a jewel in the rough shokatali is a jewel in the rough shokatali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I think so. A Forex trader have to study unlimited about market Because Forex is changeable market and change it's strategy for world economy and world economy's have gigantic impact on Forex market. So for getting success from Forex market we should learn about Forex market properly and for this we have to more and more study.

9. #8 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ashrafusmani will become famous soon enough Ashrafusmani will become famous soon enough Ashrafusmani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear bro you are absolutely right. A successful trader on forex is that who learn updated features of it. First of all you have to learn about all its features of traiding and all other properties. Even if you are a successful trader now a days you have to learn about its updated features so that you can gain success in future. That is why for becoming a successful trader in all over the time you have to learn it every time means everyday.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashrafusmani For This Useful Post:

paint (01-13-2020)

11. #9 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A good trader always need unlimited study for best for learning you can understand that you can do in the next time you can earn here more money in a short time so you must learn more for better success here every trader need study best.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ashiq-Ali for this useful post.

paint (01-13-2020), vanilla (01-13-2020)

13. #10 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

a trader need to study and get knowledge basic thing and factors on which forex market run the study of it help us to understand the market movement and then we trade which give us profit otherwise we trade with an idea which is wrong thing for us so first get the knowledge of market and then start trading in market

14. The Following User Says Thank You to merishkhan For This Useful Post:

vanilla (01-13-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3