• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Forex Enemy Or Friend,.?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

salman76 has a spectacular aura about salman76 has a spectacular aura about salman76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Forex Enemy Or Friend,.?

Online has a lot of business but all business is not like friend.Online has many business like enemy.But I think foex trading online business is very popular and profitable online business and like a friend.So day by day a lot of world people join and invest in forex trading online business.

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to salman76 for this useful post.

Fatima9 (01-14-2020), Hamza1881 (01-14-2020), Hamza1886 (01-14-2020), Inaya (01-14-2020), Maqood Maie (01-14-2020), Muhammad Abid (01-14-2020), shokatali (01-14-2020), Unregistered (3), uroojfatima (01-14-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Maqood Maie is a splendid one to behold Maqood Maie is a splendid one to behold Maqood Maie is a splendid one to behold Maqood Maie is a splendid one to behold Maqood Maie is a splendid one to behold Maqood Maie is a splendid one to behold Maqood Maie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by salman76     
      Online has a lot of business but all business is not like friend.Online has many business like enemy.But I think foex trading online business is very popular and profitable online business and like a friend.So day by day a lot of world people join and invest in forex trading online business.
      Forex is a really behave friendship it is a not enemy its a friend any one know how to invest the forex money they must be profit and earn money so i think that forex is a friend it not a enemy.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are many traders in this business who have changed their financial condition through this business. Though there are lots of people who hate forex trading business. they think that forex trading harmful. But i personally like very much this market. I think it is useful.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.And thread no risk no gain because in forex you must take risk and then you will gain or loss but if you donot take risk then you cannot trade in forex.

5. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex mart is similar border at both indorse, now you make employ properly either to protect your competitor ( then Forex is your somebody) or added you cut your ego ( then Forex is your contender).
      So advance puritanical knowledge and acquire money by doing successive change and pass Forex as your Quaker, or added if yo do not jazz rightist entry even then you instrument shifting money and Forex testament become your foreman.

6. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Inaya is a jewel in the rough Inaya is a jewel in the rough Inaya is a jewel in the rough Inaya is a jewel in the rough Inaya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Do not forget we have previously done with the wrong, even if we make the same mistake again and again. Once the market is the high volatility of the volatility in a hurry and you want to make the same mistake as you enter a trade and the market as a result of a decision and got the failure.

7. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

online has a lot of business but all business is not a real online business.online has many business like enemy.but i think forex is very popular and profitable online business.this business is like friend.so day by day a lot of people join and invest in this online business.

8. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      257 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,686 Times in 767 Posts

I see that we can not make the forex market as afriend,I see that forex market is enemey becaisuse if we can not beat it and gain from it it will beat us and we will loose,Forex market is very risky and anyone wants to trade in it should determine his or her loose before his or her profit,Then how we can say that forex market as a friend,I can say that forex market is my friend if i can make very good profit from it all the time without risk and that is impossible.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza1886 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad Abid (01-14-2020)

10. #8 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shokatali is a jewel in the rough shokatali is a jewel in the rough shokatali is a jewel in the rough shokatali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is definitely our best friend and the friendship is unbreakable and that to if some one has to break it it would be ourself only forex will never break it. if we are unable to get success in the market that doesn't mean we will leave the market , we should try to understand it because anywhere else if we are not successful then we get lagged behind but here the market gives us infinite number of chances to try after and after.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shokatali For This Useful Post:

Muhammad Abid (01-14-2020)

12. #9 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      431 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,600 Times in 1,832 Posts

according to my opinion forex is big friend of those traders who are well skilled,greed and emotions control,well discipline and hardworking but forex is enemy of those traders who have not control on greed and emotions who are not interested in learning process,who didn't use good planning,money management and risks management strategies in their trading .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Abid For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

14. #10 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

zaheerkhan has a spectacular aura about zaheerkhan has a spectacular aura about zaheerkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is also good Friend lt is not enemy and i dont forgets forex because he is good oparchunti of learning and helpfully my peation and good for all human from business this market provides us money but hard work for learning and take profit.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2