• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Can we disappointed from our losses.

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,887 Times in 807 Posts

Default Can we disappointed from our losses.

My dear friends we should not dissatisfied or disappointed from our losses but gives a good lesson from our losses because there is always improvement for our trading. My dear friends we should developed the strong planing about our losses that next time these kind of mistakes which results our losses is not carried out by us.So my dear friends you should not worry about losses but gives a good lesson from your losses and improve your learning with the help of these losses.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Anum zahid for this useful post.

Muhammad Abid (01-14-2020), PriceAction (01-14-2020), Unregistered (4)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      431 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,602 Times in 1,833 Posts

dear friends losses and profits are part of every business forex trading is one of the most profitable business but risks of losses are also involved in this online no doubt if we face losses then we become disappointed but dear friends don't loss your heart your failure can bring good learning lesson for you work on your mistakes and comes again with strong will and confidence in this way you can overcome on your losses even change your losses into big profits.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Busy

Mjmaahi is on a distinguished road Mjmaahi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Brother I'm agree with your openion..
      Loss and profit are the biggest part of every business but if you Gain a great lesson from your loses then you will achieve your goal of Forex business and you shoul more work hard and change your loses into a Great profit..

5. #4 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

PriceAction is a name known to all PriceAction is a name known to all PriceAction is a name known to all PriceAction is a name known to all PriceAction is a name known to all PriceAction is a name known to all PriceAction's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear member i will say that we should never be disappointed due to our losses because loss is the part of business we should take loss as our learning cost when we face loss then we should learn from them and should observe our mistake and try to never repeat that mistake again that's way we can learn and become profitable trader we should not become depressed due to losses actually losses are our great teacher we can become perfect due to losses and can become able to earn huge profits so always learn from them.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to PriceAction for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

7. #5 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

zaheerkhan has a spectacular aura about zaheerkhan has a spectacular aura about zaheerkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends don't disappoint the loss because loss and profit is part of business losses to good learning for trading loss is good oparchunti of next trad and don't disappoint because try try again tell u the success

Reply to thread