• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Demo experience help in real forex market,,..

1. #31 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Busy

asad49 is just really nice asad49 is just really nice asad49 is just really nice asad49 is just really nice asad49's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear I am totally agree with your statement demo is the best teacher in Forex your mentor didn't thought you those things which you can experience when you trade on demo it will help to increase your skills which is very helpful for real account and practice is key to success in Forex business.

2. #32 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

sanha is on a distinguished road sanha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Experience need in real account must there is no big changes with real account and demo account only the withdrawal of amount is not available in the demo account otherwise other all operations are same like a real account.,.

3. #33 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Fxnewboy is a name known to all Fxnewboy is a name known to all Fxnewboy is a name known to all Fxnewboy is a name known to all Fxnewboy is a name known to all Fxnewboy is a name known to all Fxnewboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,099 Posts

Under the new mechanism, senior executives in provincial branches of the central bank, local banks and securities regulators will be responsible for coordinating with the Financial Stability Committee, the bank added. The Committee is chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Liu He and is based in the Central Bank.

4. #34 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,458 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tahir ahmed     
      Hi friends how are you all. Friends I think demo is only best teacher for us which teach us trading and the best thing is that it is free of cost. We should spend our a lot of time on demo to learn how to trade in real forex market. If I share my experience then I tell you that things I learnt from demo they are helping me in real forex market and I am grooming my self and getting valuable profit from my trades. So I can say that demo experience will help every forex trader and we should not ignore it if we want to become a good forex trader in future. We should take demo just like real account and don't take risk also in demo this way demo will teach us excellent trading style. Friends appreciate me with thanks if you feel agree with me. Thank you.
      The importance of demo trading cannot be over emphasized in forex trading, because it is true demo trading you develop a functional trading strategy, accumulate wealth of experience that will be of great help to you in trading live account. If you are not ready to demo trade, please find something else to do and leave forex alone

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4