• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 32 of 32 ... 27 30 31 32

Thread: Apnatrader journal

1. #311 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,448 Times in 2,711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apnatrader     
      My dear member, I am updating my general and I want to share my hair with you about dialing Kuru. The world's thermal crude oil rate can be seen at 55,70 And my friend son and two will be in the group till tonight And its resistance area will be 57.10 Because crude oil has dropped a lot at this time Now it will rise again and will knock 57.10 in its bullish trend.
      I hope you are fine and you have attached a good attachment to Crude oil and I agree with you. Because the rate of allready crude oil is very low, then it will try to rise up and try to come up to 57.10 and this time Crude oil is 55.10. If we buy crude oil then maybe we can get a good profit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Akram6550 For This Useful Post:

tahir ahmed (01-23-2020)

3. #312 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bashul

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      186 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,978 Times in 1,638 Posts

My dear member, I am updating my general and I want to share my hair with you about dialing Kuru. The world's thermal crude oil rate can be seen at 55,70 And my friend son and two will be in the group till tonight And its resistance area will be 57.10 Because crude oil has dropped a lot at this time Now it will rise again and will knock 57.10 in its bullish trend.
      Dear Member, I do not think that now crude oil will go up, it will come down and maybe it will To touch even 50, we should trade with a lot of Etihad, never do too much greed, but by waiting for the best entry, then if we trade then we will get very good profit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed12 For This Useful Post:

tahir ahmed (01-23-2020)

5. #313 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,070 Times in 2,166 Posts

Its good evening and good post on this crude oil. Prices of the crude oil remain under heavy selling pressure and are already trading in fresh 2020 lows in $56.00 levels, some $10/bbl lower than early January tops. Wednesday’s drop was on the back of rising open interest, leaving the bearish view intact for the time being and allowing for extra losses at $54.77. Have a good trading night.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wadda For This Useful Post:

tahir ahmed (01-23-2020)

7. #314 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      763 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,827 Times in 2,316 Posts

I was thinking that oil will retest from the 56.10 but it comes more down. Now once again it will go up and remain bullish up to the price level of 5700 or above. Crude oil is very fast trade and it can give sufficient profit to the traders.

8. #315 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,695 Times in 2,227 Posts

Good evening friends, you will be fine and you have given the perfect analysis about crude oil. I am agre because crude oil is getting desperate to go up. Crore and is currently at 55.70 And I think he will try his best to touch 58.70

9. #316 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Brooding

Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      176 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,804 Times in 934 Posts

Apnatrader you should try to make good earnings and further crude oil is just moving side ways and it is trying to figure out which way to go as there is pressure from both sides and now which side can put more pressure will win and and further buy trade is best for us and further I think that buyers now are more stronger than the seller,,
      so i am hoping crude oil to break to the upside but i will take any breakout direction so just wait for clear breakout,at that time i want to make a trade on the right time and see the charts and then open a live account.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I am updating my The journal and also thank those friends who come on my The journal And today I am looking at the pair of GBPUSD which is visible above. And according to me will try to fall down If you want to work on the GBPUSD pair and want to open the train, then according to me, there is a good chance that if you sell GBPUSD then you can get good profits.
      Apnatrader yes you are updating his trading journal and further Gbp/usd is looking very high at the moment and it is looking highly overbought so buying at this high level would not make any sense and I think that it would be better to wait and try to buy Gbp/usd from a lower level,,,
      because overall Gbp/usd is still in overall bullish trend,and we must make or earn huge profit.

10. #317 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      348 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,393 Times in 1,194 Posts

I am agree with you oil is continuously trading downward its next level could be at the level of 54. 76 we are hoping that we can open for trade for the short term trading with sell this level is also its support level in weekly time frame its resistance available could be at the price

11. #318 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,435 Times in 823 Posts

Yes dear Crude oil price is now 55.62 level. This move down up to 54.60 level. I suggest to open sell trade and put your TP on 54.80 level. It maintain its price three before level.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UR Malhi For This Useful Post:

sidra05 (01-24-2020)

13. #319 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      242 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,129 Times in 2,013 Posts

I am updating my The journal and also thank those friends who come on my The journal And today I am looking at the pair of GBPUSD which is visible above. And according to me will try to fall down If you want to work on the GBPUSD pair and want to open the train, then according to me, there is a good chance that if you sell GBPUSD then you can get good profits.
      Slam dear fellow.
      How are you .I hope you are fine with good health and good trade . I agree with your good analysis .According to my analysis GBPUSD is bullish and may go up to resistance level 1.3176.Support level is 1.3069.Current price is 1.3123.Thank you for sharing your good analysis. Wish you good luck for you and your trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 32 of 32 ... 27 30 31 32