• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: What is Fibo Weaseal?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angry

Ayesha2 has much to be proud of Ayesha2 has much to be proud of Ayesha2 has much to be proud of Ayesha2 has much to be proud of Ayesha2 has much to be proud of Ayesha2 has much to be proud of Ayesha2 has much to be proud of Ayesha2 has much to be proud of Ayesha2 has much to be proud of Ayesha2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,356 Times in 615 Posts

Exclamation What is Fibo Weaseal?

Assalamu alaikum everyone how are you I hope you are fine!
      As we know there are many techniques that can be used in technical analysis methods one of which is popular is Fibonacci Weasel. what is fibo Weasel, and how to use it in Forex Trading..
      Thanka
      DO GOOD HAVE GOOOOOOOD (I LOVE FOREX)

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
    3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1280 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,113 Times in 988 Posts

Waleikum Salam, As long as you understand the uptrend Fibonacci retracement can serve as a support level where prive could reverse and continue on the path to a higher level. On the contrary, in a downward Fibonacci retracement levels can serve as a resistance level where price could reverse and set right a lower. The Fibonacci extension level and the retracement levels are deployed by forex trader covering a lot of trading approaches, like long term trading, day trading, as well as swing trading. The levels can also be used over several financial markets ( not just the forex market, but stocks, indices and so on ). If youíre familiar with Fibonacci, you will know that the price of a market can often reverse, to find suppor or resistance, at multiple fibo levels. In the scope of a fibo trading strategy, a trader can double up by adding additional technical analysis to assist in finding a potential trend. And price action analysis can do that just fine.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

honey889 has a spectacular aura about honey889 has a spectacular aura about honey889's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Being a new one here it will add exceptional information for me because itís a very tough tool to use but proper training and experience is required for us to use it and for this keep spare time and make practice for your valuable skills in this way trading will become very easy and do some favour for your working .,

5. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    6. #4 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Flirty

Tehseen is a glorious beacon of light Tehseen is a glorious beacon of light Tehseen is a glorious beacon of light Tehseen is a glorious beacon of light Tehseen is a glorious beacon of light Tehseen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      357 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The pesky workplace weasel is not native to one type of job or place. It can be found stirring up trouble worldwide. But until someone comes up with a genius app that reveals nasty co workers we have to rely on our own primal instincts to spot them. Scheming, this person may perfectly harmless even sweet. That is precisely why you must watch you back. They will say anything and may even cozy up to you before weasling in and causing mischief. The workplace weasler never learned to share, and carried that bad habit into their professional life. A notorious hoarder they stockpile knowledge resources opportunities and credit. If asked to collaborate the weasel only does so begrudgingly.

7. #5 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

iahmadhoney will become famous soon enough iahmadhoney's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Moves in a trending path are known as impulses, and moves against a trend are called pullbacks. Fibonacci retracement stages highlight areas where a pullback can opposite and head lower back inside the trending path, making them beneficial in confirming trend-buying and selling entry factors.

8. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

forex lamb is on a distinguished road forex lamb's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ayesha2     
      Assalamu alaikum everyone how are you I hope you are fine!
      As we know there are many techniques that can be used in technical analysis methods one of which is popular is Fibonacci Weasel. what is fibo Weasel, and how to use it in Forex Trading..
      Thanka
      walaikum aaslam i am fine thank you and also fine its a very good idea to gave us a very use full and harmfull for the new members who invest in the forex market

9. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has a brilliant future Damkidah has a brilliant future Damkidah has a brilliant future Damkidah has a brilliant future Damkidah has a brilliant future Damkidah has a brilliant future Damkidah has a brilliant future Damkidah has a brilliant future Damkidah has a brilliant future Damkidah has a brilliant future Damkidah has a brilliant future Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1048 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,727 Times in 927 Posts

In the process if trading the forex market, one of the very popular concept which any forex trader could come by is the use of the fibonacci. It comes as a tool available which serves as a market indicator and is very useful to financial analyst in the forex market. The fibonacci constitutes a lot of aspect which part of it includes the retracements levels, abttadwr basically have to plot the fibonacci on his market chart from his available list of technical indicators to make use of it. The fibonacci retracement levels are very powerful levels in the forex market, in the case where the fibonacci retracement levels and the resistance or support levels in the market agree at a certain position, that price area will definitely be good to enter into a profitable trade or get out of one as the case may be. These levels shows the areas of possible turn back to the opposite direction in the forex market and traders should look out for this.

Reply to thread