MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

ZaeemQasim is on a distinguished road ZaeemQasim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Positive mind have...

Positive mind have good thinking according to my point of view positive mind can get the accurate results on the forex,because the forex platform is very vast and with the usage of good and positive mind can get best results on the forex.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to ZaeemQasim for this useful post.

borsawya (01-14-2020), Fxnewboy (01-14-2020), M Tariq (01-14-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

M Tariq is a jewel in the rough M Tariq is a jewel in the rough M Tariq is a jewel in the rough M Tariq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Positive mind

dear member, you have done a very good thing that we should always keep our mind positive by trading or posting on Forex because we can think well.I also believe that our thinking plays a very important role in improving our work or making low quality.so we should always have good expectations while working on forex.In trading, you should always trade thinking of profit.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to M Tariq for this useful post.

Nisha112 (01-14-2020), sanha (01-15-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend, you are absolutely right, you should keep your mind positive in Forex, if only our mind is positive, then only we can do good work on the product and can be successful. Profitable world wide business idea is international business, many people are working in it, some people are like this. They do not keep their mind positive but keep a negative mind and grow on it, they do not succeed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha112 For This Useful Post:

Dawar Ali (01-14-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Positive mindset and professional proves to be extremely beneficial for traders. If a trader works with positive attitude then he has the most probabilities to be successful. But if a trader is non professional then he has minimum chances to be successful.

8. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,192 Times in 736 Posts

Of course you are absolutely right. In Forex business we should always keep our mother positive because when we work with positive mind, our success is also possible and we post very good quality. With a positive mind, we follow senior members, get a lot of learning from them and increase the knowledge and experience, so they become the success of our success. I just want to say that we should keep our mind positive in this business, it leads us to our success.

9. #6 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,344 Times in 677 Posts

trade with positive is very good for us because with positive mind we never trade against rules and with emotions and we trade with money management and after analyses if our mind is postie and we never thought with greed and we analyses the market with fresh mind and get trade wright position and get profit through this easily and safe from loss

10. The Following User Says Thank You to merishkhan For This Useful Post:

Dawar Ali (01-14-2020)

11. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,206 Posts

Delta Air Lines also reported more revenue than expected. The data led to a 3.2% rise in the company's shares. Despite the strong results of J.P. However, Morgan, Citi and Delta have low expectations for corporate reporting season.

12. #8 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sumiya is a splendid one to behold Sumiya is a splendid one to behold Sumiya is a splendid one to behold Sumiya is a splendid one to behold Sumiya is a splendid one to behold Sumiya is a splendid one to behold Sumiya is a splendid one to behold Sumiya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

positive mind have good thinking and learning you have to practice it first in Demo and also getting more information from other traders experience which can easily boosts your knowledge and skills. If you study Forex then you will easily know how to become successful and a better .

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sumiya for this useful post.

blessing76 (01-14-2020), Dawar Ali (01-14-2020), roomi (01-14-2020)

14. #9 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

NaveedRaja is a glorious beacon of light NaveedRaja is a glorious beacon of light NaveedRaja is a glorious beacon of light NaveedRaja is a glorious beacon of light NaveedRaja is a glorious beacon of light NaveedRaja's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

positive mind have good leaning is the power of success in the forex business. so keep learn basic knowledge about the forex and practice in demo account then we can hard work on the forex to earn some of profit.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to NaveedRaja for this useful post.

Dawar Ali (01-14-2020), roomi (01-14-2020), Unregistered (2)

16. #10 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dawar Ali has a spectacular aura about Dawar Ali has a spectacular aura about Dawar Ali has a spectacular aura about Dawar Ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

positive mind have curl mind hard work and sacrifice such as in an unforgettable experience. Most traders know the value of experience in producing an overall good trader, this is why you need to work hard to acquire it.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to Dawar Ali for this useful post.

roomi (01-14-2020), sanha (01-15-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3