• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Loss Is The Best Teacher For Us,.!

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

salman76 has a spectacular aura about salman76 has a spectacular aura about salman76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Loss Is The Best Teacher For Us,.!

Loss is the best teacher at Forex market, when we are getting loss at Forex market then we more concentrate at market strategy and learn about Forex market properly. Then we can earn huge amount of money easily and drive our life with happiness. So we say that loss is the best teacher at Forex trading.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to salman76 for this useful post.

Fatima9 (01-14-2020), Hamza1881 (01-14-2020), Hamza1886 (01-14-2020), mannat746 (01-14-2020), Maqood Maie (01-14-2020), shokatali (01-14-2020), Unregistered (2), uroojfatima (01-14-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Maqood Maie is a splendid one to behold Maqood Maie is a splendid one to behold Maqood Maie is a splendid one to behold Maqood Maie is a splendid one to behold Maqood Maie is a splendid one to behold Maqood Maie is a splendid one to behold Maqood Maie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by salman76     
      Loss is the best teacher at Forex market, when we are getting loss at Forex market then we more concentrate at market strategy and learn about Forex market properly. Then we can earn huge amount of money easily and drive our life with happiness. So we say that loss is the best teacher at Forex trading.
      Of course brother you are right in this sense that If the traders are not well experienced then they can no make huge profit in the business and even may loss their capital. Then they need to gather a lot of Forex knowledge and for this they should practice on the demo account to enhance their perimeter of earning. They should learn ho to take risk in the business to overcome any unexpected occurrence in the Forex trading. So loss is the best teacher in the Forex trading.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maqood Maie For This Useful Post:

Looddi (01-14-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In practical life we are including every employee of every soldier, usually I even became director of the challenging employee can or can not identify the identity. But a lot of it because it is all they are able to become a productive person of traders of their hard-working professional forex traders gets a unique opportunity.

6. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, it is wrong to harm you, but in the case of Forex, it means that your actual loss of money and then you try to control things that you lose some health if you are wrong then you realized and then you think about the fact that you How do you manage your money, trade, learn, and then you can get the Forex market experience about this the wrong way.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza1881 For This Useful Post:

Looddi (01-14-2020)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is a proverb that failure is the pilure of success. if we do loss in forex market we must learn by the trade if we not learn by the trade we can not maintain the proper forex.

9. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      257 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,695 Times in 771 Posts

I am always discuss this term that loss is the biggest part of business. Without loss making business is impossible. Some of the trader available here which dislike to accept loss. They always wish to achieve profit. This type of business man can not live long time is the business. Loss is our teacher no doubt about here.

10. #7 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shokatali is a jewel in the rough shokatali is a jewel in the rough shokatali is a jewel in the rough shokatali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if one think that he will make profit wthout any loss then i think that it is not possible as here you can loss your all if you have not the proper idea about the market and do not have the proper knowlegdge so learn about hte market first nad then make proit as much as you want, just need to stay with the market for some times to make profit.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to shokatali for this useful post.

Looddi (01-14-2020), Unregistered (2)

12. #8 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Tahirbhutta is a splendid one to behold Tahirbhutta is a splendid one to behold Tahirbhutta is a splendid one to behold Tahirbhutta is a splendid one to behold Tahirbhutta is a splendid one to behold Tahirbhutta is a splendid one to behold Tahirbhutta is a splendid one to behold Tahirbhutta is a splendid one to behold Tahirbhutta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is a risky In which we have a loss along with profit , And in the forex, we should not worry about seeing the loss, but rather work in the forex with courage and patience. And must learn from loss in forex With which we can succeed in the forex and also get good success in forex

13. #9 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,192 Times in 736 Posts

Sister you are absolutely right If we ever get lost, we should not be upset and always work with courage. Because we get to learn a lot from loss, loss gives us a guide like a kind teacher. Disadvantage: We always say to learn good, we should never give up sending forex due to loss, but should work with more hard work in it. By being destroyed, we learn a lot, people give us good knowledge and also improve our skills.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to nimrarehman for this useful post.

Mjmaahi (01-14-2020), Unregistered (2)

15. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      236 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,308 Times in 878 Posts

We mustn't be angry with our loss.Indeed,we need to look at the bright side which is here the ability to learn useful lessons from our loss.We won't learn everything when we stand on the shore. We must dive deeply into the sea of forex business to learn from its dangers. Our repeated loss are best teacher for us.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...