• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Loss Is The Best Teacher For Us,.!

1. #21 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      378 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When you are too desperate to make it in Forex trading and you start having some devastating losses in your trading account it will some times push you to try to learn more why you are having those losses to some trader it will make them to draw out a trading plan which was the first thing that was missing that made them start having the losses in the first place. So in that way their losses became their best teacher.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to blessing76 for this useful post.

Asad sultan (01-15-2020), malik55 (01-15-2020)

3. #22 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

malik55 is a name known to all malik55 is a name known to all malik55 is a name known to all malik55 is a name known to all malik55 is a name known to all malik55 is a name known to all malik55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my dear friends I agreed with you loss is our best teacher in forex trading because when we get loss in forex then I increase trading hopes because my think we can learn from our mistakes and we need to learn from our loss because I think loss is part of any business and if we learn from our loss then I got successful soon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to malik55 For This Useful Post:

Asad sultan (01-15-2020)

5. #23 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1856 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,889 Posts

Loss is not the best teacher but it is the best punisher that helps put us in our place. That happens because it seems we are not ready to abide by simple rules and regulations because we all want more. When this issue or problem of greed is removed from our blood, it's then we will see that Forex is not that bad but how we approach the market is totally bad. That needs not happen when we choose to learn by wisdom and not by hard experience. What contains in learning by experience is nothing but ups and downs, good and bad occurrences, failure and loss, success is attached to that. We can learn by wisdom and be free from bad teacher.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sina4jesus For This Useful Post:

Asad sultan (01-15-2020)

7. #24 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3610 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Traders are not serious for learning and practicing , but when trader get regular loss in Forex trade then they are serious and then they try to find the cause of loss . Trader remember all those cause of loss and they never repeat the same mistake for another trade . Thus trader improves trading line and become good trader . Loss is very important for trader which teaches the way of Forex learning .

8. #25 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Brooding

Kashmirii is a splendid one to behold Kashmirii is a splendid one to behold Kashmirii is a splendid one to behold Kashmirii is a splendid one to behold Kashmirii is a splendid one to behold Kashmirii is a splendid one to behold Kashmirii's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Do you know my friend we all to often we find ourselves not appreciating what we have. Its easy to recognize whats missing, but much harder to recognize all the things we take for granted. There is something about the human mind that instinctively prohibits us from being grateful. I have learned that gratitude for many, including myself is a learned behavior, and the people who seem to be the most grateful are those that have lost the most.. ..

9. #26 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zee007 is just really nice zee007 is just really nice zee007 is just really nice zee007 is just really nice zee007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by salman76     
      Loss is the best teacher at Forex market, when we are getting loss at Forex market then we more concentrate at market strategy and learn about Forex market properly. Then we can earn huge amount of money easily and drive our life with happiness. So we say that loss is the best teacher at Forex trading.
      loss is a very important part of Forex trading everyone do mistakes while doing trading and traders lost their money a trader can become successful and professional by learning from his mistakes and losses everyone should try to learn from his mistakes to get better in Forex and he should not do mistakes again and again

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zee007 For This Useful Post:

roomi (01-15-2020)

11. #27 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

Noor786 is a jewel in the rough Noor786 is a jewel in the rough Noor786 is a jewel in the rough Noor786 is a jewel in the rough Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes you are right we can learn from losses as much we will work hard and make good practice as much better it will be for us. and loss should be on demo account and profit must be on real account. so use demo account for practice and hard working.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Noor786 For This Useful Post:

analysis (01-15-2020)

13. #28 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We know we can learn with loss it teaches us well if anyone wants to be successful in trade marketing business then they have to very hard work if they can't do trade from the real trade account they can try with their demo trading account...

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ashiq-Ali for this useful post.

analysis (01-15-2020), roomi (01-15-2020), Unregistered (2)

15. #29 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,206 Posts

The government has to increase its spending in order to implement climate change measures. "In the case of Germany, they have a lot of fiscal power if they need it," said John Roy of Legal & General Investment Management. "But the reality is that they keep saying, 'We don't think it's necessary,'" he added.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to Fxnewboy for this useful post.

analysis (01-15-2020), roomi (01-15-2020), Unregistered (1)

17. #30 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      150 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can learn well with loss it is good teacher too if you do not have knowledge then you never get success Forex trading business is combination of skills knowledge and experience talented person can gain a lots of profit from this business.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to fxmember for this useful post.

analysis (01-15-2020), nazimabad (01-15-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4