• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Learn From Your Past Mistakes,.!

1. #31 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

maal is on a distinguished road maal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We should learn well from the mistakes in Forex trading of an people feel disappointed and demotivated after doing mistakes and this is not a good thing traders should not repeat mistakes but they should learn from their mistakes and keep these mistakes in front of them,,,

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to maal for this useful post.

Arslan sarfraz (01-20-2020), Muhammad Abid (01-19-2020)

3. #32 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Afaq232 will become famous soon enough Afaq232's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear how are you , Learning from your mistakes does not happen automatically—it requires thinking and reflection. So here’s my reflection on the lessons I learned from the mistakes I made in my twenties.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Afaq232 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad Abid (01-19-2020)

5. #33 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Innocent

Bindas35 is on a distinguished road Bindas35's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course you are right.We should learn a lesson from our past mistakes Because man learns by making mistakes forexforum is a platform in which many mistakes are made by humans.
      But we don't want to panic at all because if you rectify the mistake then you are a good trader.If you are afraid of making a mistake you will never learn.My caste experience says that humans learn by mistake.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bindas35 For This Useful Post:

7. #34 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,184 Posts

yes I agree question your point of view is right way if you will mistake and mistake again and again and you cannot become a success in forex you cannot disappointment and cannot take tension you work with confidently and fresh and cool mind because you will properly then it if you will mistake it mistake is the biggest teacher in this world so we cannot take tension always putting out strategies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Forexion For This Useful Post:

9. #35 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Bitchy

Alizushah has a spectacular aura about Alizushah has a spectacular aura about Alizushah has a spectacular aura about Alizushah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear forex member you are right learning is the most important factor in the forex. If we are wanted to achived the succes then the work hard. Work hard is the most important factor in the forex. If we can be start the learning it is best for us. Forex is international business. Which we can be start after the learning.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alizushah For This Useful Post:

11. #36 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,774 Times in 1,524 Posts

it is very important to note your mistakes which are happening during trading and correct your mistakes by learning and practicing process don't repeat your previous mistakes because repeated mistakes can be very dangerous and harmful in forex trading.it is one of the most important secret of successful traders that successful traders always learn good lesson from their mistakes.

12. #37 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Innocent

ahmadgillani will become famous soon enough ahmadgillani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes we must have to learn from our mistake because if we do so then absolutely we will be successful one day, if any one commit a mistake then he must have to be prepared himself again fro that problem, if you do a mistake and you did not learn from that mistake then their is no advantage of that mistake so take advantage from each and every mistake to be a professional and successful trader in forex, and the thing which we learn from our mistakes we did not forget them, for this purpose you must have to learn once again that problem after committing that.

13. #38 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3579 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Learn From Your Past Mistakes,.!

Trader can't learn Forex trade without loss and mistakes , when trader do mistake during trade then they get loss and when trader get loss then they are being serious for trading and learning . Trader should note all those mistakes which given loss and don't repeat the same mistake for further trade . Thus trader can improve trading line and earn money in future .

14. #39 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      413 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,029 Times in 3,377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sikandar48     
      we need to take lesson from our loss-trading and implement them in further trading with a view to protect further loss. Loss in forex trade is normal, but repeated loss is abnormal. So we need to ensure the quality of our trading and our better market analyzing ability can help us to protect loss. TP and SL are also important and I am trying to use it always in my trading now.
      Indeed, there are always lots of lessons to be learned from our mistakes if at all we want to make progress in our trading endeavor in the foreign exchange market. And the truth of the matter is that I learn everyday from any of my mistakes. So, you are right.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Jam habib ahmad (01-22-2020), mohsin66 (Yesterday)

16. #40 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Arslan sarfraz is on a distinguished road Arslan sarfraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you have rightly said that man should learn his mistakes .first of all man notice his mistakes.then gradually man should over come it .and the intenational market is very important that regard .and the onternational market has to very care full.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4