• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: How To Be A Successful Trader,.?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

sikandar48 will become famous soon enough sikandar48 will become famous soon enough sikandar48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How To Be A Successful Trader,.?

Successful trader formed from long periods, not as instantly so the successful trader in Forex business is the those traders who can survive for the longest period of time and can learn from their past mistakes, and also that traders can make constant profit all the time when trade although they has felt loss, but the accumulation still in profit

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to sikandar48 for this useful post.

aamirawan (01-15-2020), Akbar17 (01-14-2020), blessing76 (01-14-2020), Mehak48 (01-16-2020), Mosin17 (01-14-2020), Noor4755 (01-15-2020), sarfraz54 (01-16-2020), Shafii17 (01-14-2020), Shehraz9 (01-14-2020), Sikandar78 (01-14-2020), Unregistered (1), Younus19 (01-14-2020), Zulqii23 (01-14-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Sikandar78 has a spectacular aura about Sikandar78 has a spectacular aura about Sikandar78 has a spectacular aura about Sikandar78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sikandar48     
      Successful trader formed from long periods, not as instantly so the successful trader in Forex business is the those traders who can survive for the longest period of time and can learn from their past mistakes, and also that traders can make constant profit all the time when trade although they has felt loss, but the accumulation still in profit
      To be a successful Forex trader we need to develop good trading skill and qualities of a successful trader like do not hurry to open trades see the market analyse the market and then execute orders never ever try to break the rule of money management and risks management and keep patience while trading.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sikandar78 for this useful post.

aamirawan (01-15-2020), sarfraz54 (01-16-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Shafii17 has a spectacular aura about Shafii17 has a spectacular aura about Shafii17 has a spectacular aura about Shafii17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To be a successful and good trader on Forex business you need to do hard work. You need to gather more and more knowledge and experience about trading. You need to a gather more information about market that help your to make your decision. To make profit you need to make your won trading strategy. You need to follow all rule to trade then you will be able to make yourself as a successful trader.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shafii17 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz54 (01-16-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Younus19 has a spectacular aura about Younus19 has a spectacular aura about Younus19 has a spectacular aura about Younus19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My opinion to be a successful forex traders has a lot to do with hard work , proper in learning and must acquiring of many knowledge. This means that success will be get for every traders that are working hard in their effort

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Younus19 for this useful post.

aamirawan (01-15-2020), maal (01-14-2020), sarfraz54 (01-16-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Zulqii23 has a spectacular aura about Zulqii23 has a spectacular aura about Zulqii23 has a spectacular aura about Zulqii23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is not easy , to become a successful forex trader. It needs much hard work and practice by the forex trader, it takes much time and should have enough patience in a trader so it is not very easy to become a successful trader. Without doing hard work and proper planning, we will get much loss again and again.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zulqii23 for this useful post.

11. #6 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mosin17 has a spectacular aura about Mosin17 has a spectacular aura about Mosin17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Being a successful trader is not easy, I'm sure you feel it. We hear a lot of that knowledge and experience are essential requirements to be successful. Yes, learning to improve knowledge, and patience in making experience. This is what we should do. The success in forex trading is the result of our own work, never rely on anyone else. We are decisive for our success in forex trading. Just do what you are doing, learning and hard work. Make a record of your journey, perhaps trading journal is a good way.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mosin17 for this useful post.

13. #7 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Shehraz9 has a spectacular aura about Shehraz9 has a spectacular aura about Shehraz9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Forex trade business be successful trader is not easy. Who have a proper analysis knowledge, having the right money management knowledge, have good control the emotion always. Then i believe they are successful trader in Forex trade business

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Shehraz9 for this useful post.

15. #8 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Akbar17 has a spectacular aura about Akbar17 has a spectacular aura about Akbar17 has a spectacular aura about Akbar17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to become a successful trader you need to work hard and become patient because with work hard you will be able to learn everything about forex and will build a good system of trading and will become successful trader then patience will help you to continue in successful way and will avoid boring and help you to become motivated all time in this market

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Akbar17 for this useful post.

maal (01-14-2020), sarfraz54 (01-16-2020)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Busy

asad49 is just really nice asad49 is just really nice asad49 is just really nice asad49 is just really nice asad49's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For successful trader you should have to be focused on your work hard work for your goals and success in forex is not easy and instant it takes time and also day by day you can learn new things and improve your trading skills.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to asad49 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz54 (01-16-2020)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

fiaznajam will become famous soon enough fiaznajam will become famous soon enough fiaznajam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends I want to discuss some points to become a successful trader that are :_
      1. Learn about the basics of forex trading...
      2. Keep practicing on demo account...
      3. Learn something daily about Candlestick Patterns, about technical analysis, about fundamental analysis, about time frames...
      4. You should aware of all the three marketing sessions...
      5. You should aware about time management...
      6. You should aware of the currency pairs...
      7. You should have calm and patient & you should learn to control your emotions, it is the top most important in the forex trading strategies...
      8. Watch the videos about forex on YouTube, watch them again and again to get knowledge...
      If you are consistently learning these things you can be a successful trader...
      Thank you

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fiaznajam For This Useful Post:

sarfraz54 (01-16-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...