• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: How To Be A Successful Trader,.?

1. #31 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

aamirawan is on a distinguished road aamirawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think .Dear Friends Forex Trading A central businessman as a successful business highman says that Czar had success as Apache wanted Czar as a business and heels crane as an important event. Profitable life. Replacing most of the dry hen as a lei

2. #32 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

Safwan has a spectacular aura about Safwan has a spectacular aura about Safwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear how are you hope you are fine there if you want to be a successful trader I advise you you should gain experience and knowledge about Forex and trading field because it's you have proper knowledge and experience you will be a good trader and successful businessman

3. #33 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Khanforex is on a distinguished road Khanforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A trader can success when he works good Forex trading in marketing and now the condition of the market and he don't even now that how market moves but as his experience increases and he learn about Forex then he able to do good trading in Forex,,,

4. #34 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,086 Times in 1,030 Posts

Hello dear forex members are you will also be fine if you will become a successful trader you will work hard and hard and you will spend more and more time in forex platform and then automatically you will become a successful trader if you will success and then you will makes more and more profit in it.

5. #35 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Forex mster has much to be proud of Forex mster has much to be proud of Forex mster has much to be proud of Forex mster has much to be proud of Forex mster has much to be proud of Forex mster has much to be proud of Forex mster has much to be proud of Forex mster has much to be proud of Forex mster has much to be proud of Forex mster has much to be proud of Forex mster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,965 Times in 589 Posts

so we can achieve success in Forex trading there we will work hard and we will focus on our goal so you will achieve success then we will achieve our goal and we will achieve in forestry because hard working is key to success so we can achieve success will work with planning patient and we can use knowledge then we will achieve success in for studying because these things are very important to achieve success achieve our goal is Forex trading.

6. #36 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,476 Times in 3,120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sikandar48     
      Successful trader formed from long periods, not as instantly so the successful trader in Forex business is the those traders who can survive for the longest period of time and can learn from their past mistakes, and also that traders can make constant profit all the time when trade although they has felt loss, but the accumulation still in profit
      Dear i think that if a trader want to become successful in this forex trading business, then first he should join forex trading forum with demo account and do practice there, and from forex forum he can learn more trading techniques from professional traders and in this way he earn good money from this forex market.

7. #37 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sarfraz54 will become famous soon enough sarfraz54's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

aoa dear forum members . there are some key rules to be successful trader . first of all we get knowledge of trading, learn different trading strategies from market demands and experience people , learn from mistakes not loss hurt at mistakes and use demo account for practice.

8. #38 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

SkyDiver has a spectacular aura about SkyDiver has a spectacular aura about SkyDiver's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A successful trader is a trader on his business never lose patience, try to understand the situation about the business, having an eye on the market because market is changing every day every second he is making his decisions according to the changing values. So so when he making his decisions according to the situation he became a successful trader

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4