• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 44 of 44 ... 39 42 43 44

Thread: Lucky Boy's - Trading Journal

1. #431 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,918 Times in 856 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky boy     
      HELLO FRIENDS GOOD AFTER NOON I HOPE YOU ARE ALL FINE AND ENJOYING YOUR TRADING MY UPDATE ABOUT THE Eur Usd ...

According to me that the EUR USD pair is totally maked for the BULL section because the it is the touch lowest point,s and now it,s time to for the bullish trend and in my thinking it,s resistance level is 1.1000 and i think this is a good opportunity to trade on it if any body want to trade and have a lot balance then trade on it and hoe you who get more profit on the EU pair. in my point of views is that the EUR pair is totally is maked for the bull trade and if any trader want to trade on it then open the buy trade on Eur and hope you can keep more profit on Eur Usd on the Buy side and now it,s price is that the 1.8180 and hope it is touch the resistance level is 1.0930.
      Dear member, we need to keep an eye on every pair and according to me, the next target of this gold can go till 1561 If the rates of USDJPY and GBPUSD fall, we can profit by selling it The next target of Silver will be 18600 and the next target of Crude Oil will be 55. If we buy Silver and Crude oil properties initially, then we can get good profit from it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopdogg For This Useful Post:

Lucky boy (02-23-2020)

3. #432 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,438 Times in 719 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky boy     
      HELLO FRIENDS GOOD AFTER NOON I HOPE YOU ARE ALL FINE AND ENJOYING YOUR TRADING MY UPDATE ABOUT THE Eur Usd ...

According to me that the EUR USD pair is totally maked for the BULL section because the it is the touch lowest point,s and now it,s time to for the bullish trend and in my thinking it,s resistance level is 1.1000 and i think this is a good opportunity to trade on it if any body want to trade and have a lot balance then trade on it and hoe you who get more profit on the EU pair. in my point of views is that the EUR pair is totally is maked for the bull trade and if any trader want to trade on it then open the buy trade on Eur and hope you can keep more profit on Eur Usd on the Buy side and now it,s price is that the 1.8180 and hope it is touch the resistance level is 1.0930.
      EUR/USD yet gartley design didn't shaped yet on the fulfillment point D advertise hit and respond well overall and climb. This week over all USD condition is bearish however toward the start of the week there is acceptable deviation occur. In the event that broker go into the market with generally idea that will give dealer excellent benefit.

Reply to thread
    Page 44 of 44 ... 39 42 43 44