• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: What do you know about job hunting?

1. #21 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

MarkUltra is an unknown quantity at this point MarkUltra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Job hunting can be quite painful, that's for sure. It's especially frustrating to hear rejection in interviews every time. That is why I once decided to search the Internet for information about how to pass a job interview correctly. To get this info, just click on the link. I sincerely hope that this will be useful to you. At least it has helped me a lot.

2. #22 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,106 Times in 675 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Job hunting means that somebody is unemployed before you can begin to search for a job that you need to take care of yourself or your family you need to ensure that you have graduated from the university or college depending on the country that you live in. Job hunting is usually not a very easy thing because there are so many people competing for that same job that you are planning to apply for. This can be very frustrating process because you don't even know whether the job you are applying for be given to you or not job hunting it's one of those things that I never did personally because right from the University days I already understand that I was not going to work for an organisation hence I choose to trade in the foreign exchange market business and now I am happy that I made that decision years ago. Although this business comes with these challenges but at the end of the day you will smile to the bank if you don't give up.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Okuteq For This Useful Post:

evanshad (05-21-2020)

4. #23 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      995 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,192 Times in 1,056 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Job hunting is a situation whereby an unemployed person is looking for employment opportunities usually it involves submitting your CV in different organisations. Sometimes you may be invited for an interview but the fact that you have written the interview still does not guarantee that you will get the job. There are many people that are unemployed these days but then there is something they can do about it. The time and the resources that has been spent to engage in job hunting can be used to develop a small business idea where you can be self-employed and at the end of the day you can end up employ other people as well. Job hunting is a scale there are some things that has to be in your CV before the prospective employer can even consider employing you in the first place. So why you are looking for a job it is essential that you do things that can make your CV very appealing to the prospective employers.

5. #24 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,544 Times in 1,312 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 4

There are many unemployed people searching for jobs every day and these are job hunting
      In order to search for your job there are some sites that are the link between the business owners who need employees or have vacancies and those looking for work and you can enter to those sites and register in it to get a profile that is viewed to see the owner of the job whether you are suitable for his request or not
      So you should be concerned with the content of your profile in order to have a good image of you
      Your data must be complete
      There is a selfie for you
      All your qualifications and certificates obtained in this field or outside it
      Your hobbies and what you can do
      The value of the salary that you want
      Can you work in specific places far from your place of residence or not?
      Also, you can add the means of contacting you

6. #25 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,273 Times in 2,018 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Job hunting which could also be called job seeking or job searching is the state of the efforts made by an unemployed person to secure a job. It is a well-known fact that there are lots of job seekers these days since there are no employment opportunities in most countries of the world. The unemployed will need to really device ways by which he could market himself. One area that should be looked into is the area of knowing what the employers and employment agencies are looking for in an employee. This helps to get such job seeker on the right track. The job seekers can make use of the search engines to make employers notice them. A job seeker can make an effective use of the social media like facebook, twitter, telegram, etc, to secure a job opening. However, the job seeker would need to perform well at the job interview to really secure a job.

7. #26 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

KhadizaBD is a jewel in the rough KhadizaBD is a jewel in the rough KhadizaBD is a jewel in the rough KhadizaBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The activity of getting a jobs is called job hunting or job searching. In the developed world or developing world job hunting is not to be a familiar word because they faces less effect of unemployment. After getting a degree from an university or taking a technical educational certificate, jobs are available in developed country. But In less developed country or under developed country, job hunting is vital terms. In these country unemployment rate is very high and peoples are tired to getting a job. They waste more time to get or find a job. So, job hunting is known word for them. But situation is changing day by day nowadays world is becoming closer to all and anyone can get a world class job living in their home. Even university degree is not so important to get a job just need a specific skills. So, I think the day will come when the word job hunting will be exist in the world.

8. 2 users say Thank You to KhadizaBD for this useful post.

elssayed (06-13-2020)

9. #27 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ogheneyole will become famous soon enough Ogheneyole will become famous soon enough Ogheneyole's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Job hunting with not something anybody looks forward to the reason is just because there are a lot of parameters that you need to put into place I never did not want to engage in job hunting simply for the fact that it is time consuming,and at the end of the day there's basically no guarantee that you're going to make a dying from it because most employers will give you one reason or the other why you are not qualified for the job that you are applying for here for you know that for you to get a job through online or offline application we actually need to engage in so many activities sometimes it is going to cost you money because job-hunting itself is not cheap. The best thing for you to do is just to be patient because this can take a while.

10. #28 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9226 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,373 Times in 3,918 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Damkidah     
      We understand how seeking for a job could be, especially with developing economies of the world. What do you understand by job hunting?
      Job Hunting : is the process of the searching on either a better job than you are currently working in, or searching on a job because you are unemployed, and this process these days can be executed online, because most of companies now place announcements about their requirements for jobs either on social media websites or via online advertising in order to attract more people to provide their resume to them after that they can choose the suitable persons who have good experience and knowledge about that jobs after making meetings with them, so the important thing that you should do is to prepare a good resume can provide an image about your experience, knowledge, and qualifications, and in addition to this, you should prepare yourself for the meeting which you will make with the company in order to convince them that you are suitable and will be more efficient than others if they appointment you in that job.

11. #29 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

BalanceBlind is an unknown quantity at this point BalanceBlind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I have been looking for a job for a very long time and therefore I know almost everything about job hunting that is possible or necessary to know. I can recommend a site where I managed to find my dream job. Just click here and read all the information in more detail. There's everything you need to know.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3